June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

I see "Whoa, Lee's in trouble" or "Boy, Lee's in trouble."

I see "boy, Lee's in trouble..." when it runs a sec longer in the middle I see "wait a min.." too

IMO it's "Wait a min.. Boy Lee's in trouble." or vice versa..

cause the computer caught her attn as she mouthed whay she read.
moo

eta you can see her tounge hit the back of heer teeth to form the "L in Lee" a "he" looks different

I agree it looks like Boy, He's in trouble. What was going on in court when she said this?

Witches Brew, Boil and Trouble. Only kidding. I'm having eye problems.

So is this tape from yesterday when they had the behind the door meeting? Now we need to figure out what Lee may have done in order for her to say that, if in fact its what she says.

I'm seeing, "Boy, this is incredible . . ."

What was she looking at? When did this happen?

I don't know what she is saying there ,but I remember when DR. G was testifying and Casey said at one point"She doesn't know what she is talking about."

Anyone have video of that?

:waitasec:maybe Lee did fall on the sword just not in open court? Did anyone see him there yesterday morning?

"A seperate legal matter" is ringing in my head. what is MORE important than ICA's murder trial? or what would be so important that it would halt the day?

I think she said that boy he in trouble...I think she must be talking about Jose???

What is the context? What was happening when she said it?

too bad there wasn't anyone here who could actually read lips! I have no idea of what she is saying :banghead::banghead: Exactly when was this video shot? At what part of the trial on Friday? thanks

It looks like "Whoa, this is incredible" Or "Whoa, Lee is incredible"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back