June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

What is the context? What was happening when she said it?

The lawyers had just exited chambers with reporter. This was right after the laptop was closed, prior to it being reopened.

Not too long later Perry announces the delay.

I can't make anything out of it.. I think it could be just about anything. BUT .What I find curious is CM's laptop, that he had been looking at,is up...I need to go back and see if DS put it up.,but ICA was reading something on that computer, after a bit DS put it down..I wonder if her response is to that. I think they are all being so very cryptic all the time, its hard to tell.

I can't make anything out of it.. I think it could be just about anything. BUT .What I find curious is CM's laptop, that he had been looking at,is up...I need to go back and see if DS put it up.,but ICA was reading something on that computer, after a bit DS put it down..I wonder if her response is to that. I think they are all being so very cryptic all the time, its hard to tell.

The transcribing laptop was closed as their were exiting as if they were not suppose to be watching it. Then once they were in the room it was opened again.

Ah,I thought we had determined that mac was CM's thanks.

I could be wrong. As far as I've seen the Apple laptop has always been Baez. Baez has a Apple desktop as well which can be seen from the special done showing him at home.

The grey laptop appears to be a PC and was usually in front of Mason because he cannot hear so well. I'm not even sure if that is his laptop or if it's provided by the court so they can see the live transcription.

On that same tape, I was trying to read GA's lips after CA left the courtroom. He was talking to what looked like an atty in the back row where they usually sit. Has anyone tried to figure what that conversation was?

If you watch #2 video on wftv.com very last part of it then you will see the full context

"Boy, is this incredible" or "Boy, is he in trouble" are my top two options.

What is she saying?

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony June 25th Saying Something?‬‏

This is 15:38 or so on WFTV part 2 for the 25th http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

The lawyers had just exited chambers with reporter. This was right after the laptop was closed, prior to it being reopened.

something ... "in trouble?"

"Mmm roy is trouble"
"M'Boy we're in trouble"
"M'Boy she's in trouble"
"Point is she's in trouble"
"Woa someones in trouble"
"Boy, this is incredible"

Looks to me like "Boy, he's such a bad liar" ;)

Seriously though, it looks to me like "Boy, is he in trouble"

What is she saying?

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony June 25th Saying Something?‬‏

This is 15:38 or so on WFTV part 2 for the 25th http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

something ... "in trouble?"

"Mmm roy is trouble"
"M'Boy we're in trouble"
"M'Boy she's in trouble"
"Point is she's in trouble"
"Woa someones in trouble"
"Boy, this is incredible"

we need a poll!

I'm no lip reader (wish my cousin was in town...because she is, as she's deaf)...Anyhoo...it appears to me that she says "Whoa boy he's in trouble" or "Whoa boy Lee's in trouble".

Boy he is in trouble?

I agree 100%...I am deaf in the left ear...good loss in right...teach sign lang...been reading lips for quite a while.. I see "BOY HE IS IN TROUBLE" !!

:twocents:

ETA" Going back to look again after reading to see if I see the "L" for "LEE" didn't see it when I watched it the first time!! Previous poster is right would see the tongue hit back of the top teeth if it were a Lee! If it's "Boy" vs "ROY" would see obvious pucker for "R" that you don't see for "B" ..."B" is more of a "pursed" type of lip....Will let you know after I watch again...also going to look at wftv part 2 to see it in the entire context.... :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back