June 3rd, the day before

I, too, think Terri had planned this for some time. I read on one of the other threads here at WS (sorry I don't have a link) that it had been stated that Kyron had been acting off, staring into space, etc. I instantly wondered when I read that if she had been trying things out on him to hurt him. I also wonder if one of the real reasons she said she stopped to get the baby earache medicine, wasn't for Baby K at all, but for cute little Kyron. I think she's just pure evil and probably one of those people that want all the attention to be on them, or at least one of their bio kids. JMO

BBM~

It's funny that you write this because this occurred to me earlier today. I really, REALLY wish we knew what TH bought at the FM...I am wondering if it was Benadryl. :eek: Moo, and all dat...

BBM~

It's funny that you write this because this occurred to me earlier today. I really, REALLY wish we knew what TH bought at the FM...I am wondering if it was Benadryl. :eek: Moo, and all dat...
Exactly. Just kind of seemed like she was trying to cover her behind, in case they did look at what she bought there.

Truthfully, with all due respect, I don't think that a discussion of parenting styles will help get any closer to "what happened to Kyron".

Some kids like being driven around. Some don't. Some parents favor certain stores and specific brands. Some kids thrive running around with their parents. Some kids don't mind familiar surroundings like a quick nap at the gym while Mama works out. Some do.

I really don't think that what any one does with their child that worked has any bearing on what another parent does with their child--especially not when we're looking at a missing child here. Nor will discussions about whether or not a parent gets meds from this store or that store and why that choice proves xyz awful stuff about that parent. Seriously.

Seems like a few threads lately have gotten off track with vehement discussions about how people "should" take care of their children, or where people "should" shop. I ran shrieking from one thread when I read that any knowledgeable mother never buys meds at a grocery store!

Kyron's missing. We have great threads going on. Can we agree that we don't know how baby K reacts to being driven around other than what TH says? That we don't know exactly which store had what in stock at what given time? FYI, I adore Braum's, have 2 in town. They're supposedly the same store--but not quite. I like one more than the other. And sometimes one has stuff that the other hasn't gotten yet.

And can we agree that focusing on other elements may yield us more fruit in the long term than parenting styles? Even DY said that TH fulfilled Kyron's needs. I'm assuming she did the same for baby K, and I don't think that having her with Mom while she was teething/fussy/had an ear flare-up says anything at all about what happened to Kyron. And--imagine the uproar if she'd put baby K into day care for the science fair??!!

Can we choo choo threads right down their own tracks? :dance:

BBM. I don't know, but Desiree says Terri definitely gave Kyron what he needed. It was in the Dateline interview. It has resonated more than anything else she's said for me I think.

ETA: July 26 Dateline

KATE SNOW: Was she a good mother?

DESIREE YOUNG: I wouldn't say she would replace me, obviously, but she definitely gave him what he needed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports

From a distance I'm sure Terri appeared to be giving him what he needed. DY seems to have a good heart and probably assumed everyone else did as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl
Back