June 3rd, the day before

I wonder if anything unusual, or out of the ordinary happened at Skyline Elementary school on 6/3 ? Anyone have any info ?

All JMO

I think video is wanted of June 3 because IIRC Kaine said the science project was taken to the school that day. LE might want to see if anything else went on. KWIM

The truck and car are Fords. Onstar is a GM product.

As for satellite radio you have to buy it and install it yourself, Ford is one of a few brands of cars where you can't order it with the car.

Thanks to you as well. I couldn't fill the back of a stamp with what I know about cars :/

Great topic! I would like to hear other's opinions of what may have happened June 3rd. I wish we knew more...

Yes. I would like to know if she shopped, where she shopped, and what she bought. And also computer, phone, and communication by other devices--including website/comment postings.

Thanks for starting this topic--I've brought it up a few times in posts, and have noticed others interested in knowing more about the day before, but didn't think to start the topic. VERY SIGNIFICANT!!

I'm even more happy to see it FINALLY acknowledged as important clue collection area by LE.

Also (sorry) I've had a theory that there was a fight the night before at home over the science project (like a semi-typical freak-out when it comes up that the kids got major deadline in a few hours, or needs 4 dozen cupcakes by the morning--you guys know the feeling.)

SPECIFCALLY: I wonder if Terri shopped for science project stuff after school or at night the day before the fair, and/or if she stayed up all night or really late, with or without stay-up aids, doing the project.

I think (gut) the night before was ugly at home.

IMO

Also (sorry) I've had a theory that there was a fight the night before at home over the science project (like a semi-typical freak-out when it comes up that the kids got major deadline in a few hours, or needs 4 dozen cupcakes by the morning--you guys know the feeling.)

SPECIFCALLY: I wonder if Terri shopped for science project stuff after school or at night the day before the fair, and/or if she stayed up all night or really late, with or without stay-up aids, doing the project.

IMO

Way back in the threads, I remember reading that both TH and then KH said that they helped Kyron with his project.

All JMO

Good idea for a topic. IIRC LE stated from almost the 2nd/3rd week that they were interested in TH's activities on June 3rd. She did not keep her regular Facebook/internet activities on that day. Now, it appears LE is checking on DDS's activities for the 3rd, also.

The 3rd is obviously an important day in the investigation. Obviously this MOO....

I disagree. They only ask for photos and videos of that area on June 3.

They do not give a reason why. They do not link that to TH or anyone else.

Here's the article posted on June 14 and updated July 6:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Photos-videos-sought-in-Horman-search-96309604.html

Yes. I would like to know if she shopped, where she shopped, and what she bought. And also computer, phone, and communication by other devices--including website/comment postings.

Thanks for starting this topic--I've brought it up a few times in posts, and have noticed others interested in knowing more about the day before, but didn't think to start the topic. VERY SIGNIFICANT!!

I'm even more happy to see it FINALLY acknowledged as important clue collection area by LE.

But they're not *finally* acknowledging interest in June 3. This is not a new development--it's old, old, old, from June 14!:banghead:

IMO

I have known that feeling (4 dozen cupcakes at the last minute)
In looking at the project..I feel its obvious it wasn't done by a 7 year old all by himself. With a new baby in the house...helping put together a project like that would have been an additional stressor, imo. So I think you're concern over the potential for tension in the home the night before could be realistic. If Kaine wasn't helping as much as Terri thought he should..either with the project or the baby so she could help with project..that right there could cause major friction. Add in a 7 yr old who may get distracted or procrastinate..and there ya go. All speculative of course..but I can see where it *could* be like that.
However...it sure doesn't count for motive in my book. Unless you're talking about the kind of fight that gets physical?

In looking at the project..I feel its obvious it wasn't done by a 7 year old all by himself. With a new baby in the house...helping put together a project like that would have been an additional stressor, imo. So I think you're concern over the potential for tension in the home the night before could be realistic. If Kaine wasn't helping as much as Terri thought he should..either with the project or the baby so she could help with project..that right there could cause major friction. Add in a 7 yr old who may get distracted or procrastinate..and there ya go. All speculative of course..but I can see where it *could* be like that.
However...it sure doesn't count for motive in my book. Unless you're talking about the kind of fight that gets physical?

listen, i have ADD and 3 of my kids have ADD and these type of projects are a nightmare where we adults (my husband, myself and sometimes my compassionate sister) have to tag team and we all end up angry, yelling (sorry to say) and end up doing more than the kids...and don't end up with a beautiful project like that, lol...and then, if that kid is a PITA the next day...after we've "done all that" for him...let's just say you can easily lose it...now this is with my own kids...anyway, all this to say i'm in complete agreement with your theory that the night before may have been pretty ugly and she may have stayed up all night "perfecting" the project, and the next day, if he wasn't perfectly behaved, or appropriately appreciative...who knows?

NO, thanks for opportunity to clarify. I don't think it's motive at all but the idea of TH staying up all night or really late could be part of an environment that sparked her, lit her, particularly if a stay-up substance was relied upon. I mean: WHY June 4th? Did something happen June 3rd as a galvanizer ?

Thx.

Thx.

listen, i have ADD and 3 of my kids have ADD and these type of projects are a nightmare where we adults (my husband, myself and sometimes my compassionate sister) have to tag team and we all end up angry, yelling (sorry to say) and end up doing more than the kids...and don't end up with a beautiful project like that, lol...and then, if that kid is a PITA the next day...after we've "done all that" for him...let's just say you can easily lose it...now this is with my own kids...anyway, all this to say i'm in complete agreement with your theory that the night before may have been pretty ugly and she may have stayed up all night "perfecting" the project, and the next day, if he wasn't perfectly behaved, or appropriately appreciative...who knows?

Yep. I have been known (and many of my LOVing, good-parent friends) to be a screamer. Not a hitter, or bad guy, but loud sometimes. Our kids are fine so far, and got through college, seem happy, good relationships, and NOT missing.

NO, thanks for opportunity to clarify. I don't think it's motive at all but the idea of TH staying up all night or really late could be part of an environment that sparked her, lit her, particularly if a stay-up substance was relied upon. I mean: WHY June 4th? Did something happen June 3rd as a galvanizer ?

Thx.

Thx.

Yes..I know just what you're saying (asking). I will relate a personal story here if thats allowed? We had one mom who was a perfectionist. (putting it lightly). She actually did her kids homework and projects if they weren't up to her standards or had wrong answers. She felt it a reflection on her personally. It was quite obvious to all of us (other parents) that the projects were done by an adult. However...at one book fair...when the daughter was complimented on a diarama (sp)...the daughter responded "my mom made it". If looks could kill!!! We all knew that child was in deep doo later...the mom was visably embarrassed and angry! Not sure why I'm relating it..but I guess just to say I can see many scenarios that *could* have gone down in the Horman family that fateful 2 days :( SIncerely hoping none of them happened or if they did..that they didn't rise to the level of making him disappear or become harmed. Like many though..I don't think it can be ruled out. It hurts to say it.

Yes..I know just what you're saying (asking). I will relate a personal story here if thats allowed? We had one mom who was a perfectionist. (putting it lightly). She actually did her kids homework and projects if they weren't up to her standards or had wrong answers. She felt it a reflection on her personally. It was quite obvious to all of us (other parents) that the projects were done by an adult. However...at one book fair...when the daughter was complimented on a diarama (sp)...the daughter responded "my mom made it". If looks could kill!!! We all knew that child was in deep doo later...the mom was visably embarrassed and angry! Not sure why I'm relating it..but I guess just to say I can see many scenarios that *could* have gone down in the Horman family that fateful 2 days :( SIncerely hoping none of them happened or if they did..that they didn't rise to the level of making him disappear or become harmed. Like many though..I don't think it can be ruled out. It hurts to say it.

Your story is very apt and I think many of us have *been there done that*. I'm too lazy and selfish to do somebody else's work for no pay...
;)

I thought the red-eyed tree frog project was delivered to the school on Thursday June 3, which means if anyone stayed up helping with the project the night before, it would have been on Wednesday night June 2nd. So, what would that have to do with Friday the 4th?

I thought the red-eyed tree frog project was delivered to the school on Thursday June 3, which means if anyone stayed up helping with the project the night before, it would have been on Wednesday night June 2nd. So, what would that have to do with Friday the 4th?

Excellent point! If the project was delivered on the Thursday, the 3rd, then it was likely due that day. Any last minute work would have likely been done on the Wednesday like you suggest.

I think there is a photo in the reference forum of the diorama and the background doesn't look the same as the classroom and my guess is the photo was taken at Kyron's home. There is a little tear along the top margin of the box seen in the photo at the school and this tear is not there in the photo I'm talking about. I'll try and find this photo.

Which makes KH's coming home to meet the bus afterschool makes little sense to me. Why did KH come home early on that day? Did TH ask him to because the baby was sick? Just wondering, anyone know if TH "hit the gym" on the 3rd? Was the baby "sick" on the 3rd? Seems so strange to me that she drove her sick daughter with an earache around to soothe her, and then took her to the gym daycare on the 4th. (somehow that is not what I would want to do to "soothe" my child's pain). Was TH meeting her own needs vs. those of her child(ren)? Was going to the gym a "routine" thing during set hours and dates for TH? Just trying to compare and contrast the 3rd with the 4thd on several occasios of June

KH has said on several occasions that he had a flexible schedule and frequently worked from home 1/2 days on Fridays.
I find the fact that her kid had such a searing earache it required 90 minutes of driving aimlessly to "soothe her", yet she was so improved that Terri saw no problem dropping her off at gym daycare so she could (selfishly, IMO) get some work-out time in? That 90 minute drive to soothe an earache is the biggest bunch of hooey I have ever heard. jmo

Excellent point! If the project was delivered on the Thursday, the 3rd, then it was likely due that day. Any last minute work would have likely been done on the Wednesday like you suggest.

I think there is a photo in the reference forum of the diorama and the background doesn't look the same as the classroom and my guess is the photo was taken at Kyron's home. There is a little tear along the top margin of the box seen in the photo at the school and this tear is not there in the photo I'm talking about. I'll try and find this photo.

I recall that picture, and one with the date on the whiteboard as the 3rd, which didn't fix it for me since he was wearing the CSI t-shirt, as I recall.

But still a link too would be good.
You guys are right...we've heard this before.

Still, the whole day of June 3rd is of interest and what time it may have been delivered whichever day that way.

Thx!

I *believe * it was only on the 4th that school started at 10 :00, because of the Science Fair...

Now I have confused myself because it shows an 8:35 bell w/an 8:45 late bell on another thread

Now I have confused myself because it shows an 8:35 bell w/an 8:45 late bell on another thread

Don't get confused because we will get it reconstructed, your comment HELPS! (painful and circuitous sometimes, but still, a bigger picture with evidence.)

(Aside to reporters and detectives: You are welcome!! We all need to keep working--at WS we can do some good research, and float some darn-good-to-think-about theories.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc
Back