Just for Haleigh February 9, 2009 Still missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of & check Haleighs thread everyday. Thanx to you all who have kept her memory alive.

Precious Sweet Haleigh; so many here have thought and prayed for your return. You stole our hearts with your beautiful smile and your innocence. Life should have been different for you; you should be enjoying life as only a child does. We miss and love you Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings. We will never forget you and Justice Will Be Yours One Day!!! <3

bumping for HaLeigh. Please let justice come soon.

HaLeigh You will never be forgotten. I remember you every day and wish I could find you and take you home. I'm sorry life was so unfair to you.

I've been on WS checking on Haleigh nearly every single day for the three years that she has been gone and it still surprises me that we are still hoping to find Haleigh. This case is one that I thought for sure would be solved in short time. Never did I think that this precious little girl would still be out there waiting to be found. It is so sad that not one person who professes to love her has a conscience and the guts to bring her home. Haleigh didn't have the best life that a child could wish for and she deserved so much better. She does deserve to be brought home to her mother and brother and grandmother and to be laid to rest. Haleigh, I'll keep checking on you and I'll never forget you. May you be home soon.

Thinking of you today, as always, HaLeigh. Never did I dream when I first saw your smiling face three years ago, that we'd still be awaiting answers for you years later. I pray that this will be the year that answers will be forthcoming. And I pray for everyone that loves you.

I feel compelled to share a few scriptures that I feel are relevant today especially as we mark another sad day in the saga of little Haleigh Cummings. I am no expert on the Bible but I do have faith that although we are still waiting for answers and hoping for Haleigh's disappearance to be resolved, God has this firmly in His grasp and has all the answers we seek.

Jesus was very clear about the value of a child in His kingdom and the fate of those that harm a child. Here is my humble offering in hopes that we can find solace and satisfation in the words of our Lord.

These scriptures speak to the way God perceives children:

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone where hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

This one speaks to the faith I have in Christ that this child will be found.

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Finally, these verses give me hope that people who have lied and tried to hide their crimes against this child will be found out. The Bible says this:

Matthew 10:26 Fear them not therefore, for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Deuteronomy 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

I fervently pray that God will intervene on behalf of Haleigh. I pray he will comfort her mother and all those that are hurting so badly and longing so much for her sweet face and warm smile. Also, I pray that the one who hurt Haleigh will have some compassion and end this mystery for the dignity of Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings and the resolution and peace that would bring to her family. Amen

HPIM0388-2.jpg

I will light a candle like I do for your anniversaries and birthday. God Bless HaLeigh and all of her family.

Here....Praying for Haliegh and Crystal.

Dear Lord ~ hear our prayers as we pray for the return of beloved Haleigh. &#10084;

We join together tonight in between worlds of hope and despair. May we find comfort in each others presence as we pray for Haleigh. May the bonds of love and concern that we build this evening reach out to her.

We pray that You protect her under the sheltering wings of Your Presence.

AMEN
&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

Here...waiting and praying for HaLeigh.

picture.php

:heartbeat: Dear Haleigh, I want you to know you are always in my thoughts and prayers. My greatest wish is that you are found and brought home. We will never give up, no matter what we'll always be here wondering and rethinking everything about your disappearance. God Bless you Sweetie :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500