Just for Haleigh February 9, 2009 Still missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry Haleigh....wish you could know how many people here love you and they never even met you. Bless your little heart. We will never forget you and how you touched our lives.

Come to light, little Haleigh, so that you can be treated with the love and dignity you always deserved. Come to light... :candle:

Holding you Little Haleigh in my arms and my prayers. I just PRAY you didn't suffer. God bless you little girl.

We're still here, little one, holding you in our hearts as we pray for justice and the answers that will bring you home. :rose:

:grouphug:

3 years! Haleigh's disappearance was one of the first missing person cases I feverish followed. What happened to little Haleigh? I pray every day that she will be found. Prayers for Haleigh and for those who love her.,..really love her.:please:

Haleigh,

My prayer this month is that the people responsible for your disappearance will be touched by the Grace of God and find it in their hearts to let your mommy and LE know where to find you.

Please bring this precious little angel home. Amen!

~Amen~

I feel compelled to share a few scriptures that I feel are relevant today especially as we mark another sad day in the saga of little Haleigh Cummings. I am no expert on the Bible but I do have faith that although we are still waiting for answers and hoping for Haleigh's disappearance to be resolved, God has this firmly in His grasp and has all the answers we seek.

Jesus was very clear about the value of a child in His kingdom and the fate of those that harm a child. Here is my humble offering in hopes that we can find solace and satisfation in the words of our Lord.

These scriptures speak to the way God perceives children:

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone where hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

This one speaks to the faith I have in Christ that this child will be found.

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Finally, these verses give me hope that people who have lied and tried to hide their crimes against this child will be found out. The Bible says this:

Matthew 10:26 Fear them not therefore, for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Deuteronomy 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

I fervently pray that God will intervene on behalf of Haleigh. I pray he will comfort her mother and all those that are hurting so badly and longing so much for her sweet face and warm smile. Also, I pray that the one who hurt Haleigh will have some compassion and end this mystery for the dignity of Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings and the resolution and peace that would bring to her family. Amen

~ Amen ~

I have never stopped thinking of you, Haleigh. Praying daily that you are found. You didn't deserve what happened to you. Fly with the angels, sweet one.

Thought about you all day yesterday. Still thinking of you. Always thinking of you.

May your friends and family remember your love, your laughter, and your beautiful personality all of their days.

:grouphug:

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said in a news release Thursday that investigators are still committed to the case and the public has provided key support in the investigation.

Between Feb. 1, 2011, and Feb. 6, 2012, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office received 168 tips about the case through CrimeStoppers, and investigators have pursued every lead, Hardy said.

He assured the public and HaLeigh’s family that investigators will continue to “aggressively” pursue the case. Hardy declined interviews about the investigation “due to the sensitive nature of the case,” the release said.

http://staugustine.com/police-report/2012-02-09/police-reports-feb-09-2012

After three years Haleigh's family still waiting

Mother and grandmother reflect on 3 years without Haleigh

The little girl disappeared from her home in Satsuma the night of February 9, 2009.

Since that time her paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, says life has been near impossible.

"I can't tell you how hard it is to get up everyday and hope that it's the day Haleigh comes home," Neves said.

She appeared early Thursday morning on The Morning Show from a home where a large sign featuring two pictures of Haleigh is prominent.

Neves and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, are adamant in their belief the girl, who was five when she disappeared, is still alive.

"I have my faith and that's what gets me by," Sheffield said in front of the home she shares with Neves.

video at link, too

http://www.news4jax.com/news/After-...aiting/-/475880/8619226/-/hrl64e/-/index.html

Today Marks the Third Anniversary of the Disappearance of Haleigh Cummings

This morning on Good Morning Jacksonville, Claire Simms will be joined live by Teresa Neves, Haleigh's grandmother.

To mark the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance a candlelight vigil will be held Friday night. The vigil is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. and will take place at 216 4th Avenue in Welaka.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/.../Haleigh-Cummings-3-Year-Anniversary-Tomorrow

It's been 3 years: Answers still sought about missing child

Capt. Dominic Piscitello has worked at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office for 19 years and has been overseeing the case since Haleigh was reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009.

As Piscitello looked recently at a line of framed photographs on his bookshelf, he expressed his frustrations.

"We're coming up on this dreadful day, dreadful for this family, because in our profession we are plunged into this thing with this little girl that we have nothing to do with," Piscitello said. "And it affects us personally, the fact that we haven't gotten her yet. It affects me personally because I have four kids and I get to see them. This family doesn't get to see her."

much more at link

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2012/02/09/news/news01.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members