Justice for Caylee

YEP! It's official. I am over it. I now take myself to "hide/ignore" all threads in the forum with that name in it. Thanks. Off to find another case to follow. Maybe go take one of the dogs to train in the woods and keep an eye for Reinna Marroquin at the same time. Have a good one all. :)

Think about it People she did get justice . She is no longer on this earth. She is away from a Mother you did not want her in the first place. And is where she is free for the rest of her live. My one hope is CASEY Will never ever think about getting pregant agin.

Since when is death justice when the death we speak of is the victim? Interesting outlook but do not agree at all.

And I question those who believed CFCA ever loved her? In my opinion - surely Caylee was only one more attention getting accessory, to be tossed away like so much trash when it became very apparent she was more valued and received more attention that CFCA did. Plus, as Caylee began to speak, Caylee wasn't a valued accessory anymore, she became an opponent to the "image" CFCA wanted to maintain. And what do we do with things we don't like? That no longer flatter us? We throw them away. Again, IMO....

I'd like to take the opportunity to ask Black Water if he/she ever visited the SWAMP where Caylee was discarded not as a pet but as a bag of garbage? I think every person who believes she is innocent needs to take a trip to Suburban Drive and study the area. I can assure you after that you will never think she is innocent again!!

~JMO~

She loved herself more than she loved her daughter. BBM - Most of the pictures taken were not taken by Casey. The videos IMO that there is no interaction, (no talking with Caylee) were done by Casey. Huge disconnect (red flag). She never wanted her. Drowning or not, she didn't care enough to tell anyone. How many nights did she sleep in that house after she had been bailed out KNOWING her child was in that swamp at the end of the street decomposing. That's not the mind of a real "mother". IMO, there has been no justice for what happened to Caylee...to date.

ITA.. also, has anyone ever noticed that in mostly all of the pictures of Casey and Caylee, that Casey is looking at the camera and not at Caylee? It's as if her daughter was simply sharing the frame with her. However, when you look at pictures of George and Cindy with Caylee, they mostly seem to be looking at Caylee, as any loving parent typically would do. As soon as Caylee was born Casey had to compete for attention. IMO the jealousy and bitterness reached a breaking point on June 15-16, 2008.

But I agree that Caylee will get justice eventually, obviuosly not the way we envisioned, but she will have a day of reckoning. What exists in darkness will be brought to light.. IMO

Since when is death justice when the death we speak of is the victim? Interesting outlook but do not agree at all.

And I question those who believed CFCA ever loved her? In my opinion - surely Caylee was only one more attention getting accessory, to be tossed away like so much trash when it became very apparent she was more valued and received more attention that CFCA did. Plus, as Caylee began to speak, Caylee wasn't a valued accessory anymore, she became an opponent to the "image" CFCA wanted to maintain. And what do we do with things we don't like? That no longer flatter us? We throw them away. Again, IMO....

No where in my post did I ever say casey loved Caylee. I agree with you . Caylee was not wanted from the get go.

Not a witch hunt for me...my opinion was based on facts. The falsehoods occured when family and the DT started trying to make a witch hunt out of innocent people like JG, AH, RM and then finally allowed the witch hunt to eye its own GA.
Lie upon lie caused this to become a big circus. Truth generally prevails but in this case the lie trumped truth.
The truth will out FCA eventually. It is how far others who lie will go to protect her.
MOO~

Think about it People she did get justice . She is no longer on this earth. She is away from a Mother you did not want her in the first place. And is where she is free for the rest of her live. My one hope is CASEY Will never ever think about getting pregant agin.

I have a ton more "HOPES" then that!

My main one is I HOPE she never has a peaceful moment on this earth for the rest of stinking LIFE! And when her time does come I HOPE she never sees Caylee again..I don't think I really need to worry bout that tho cos I'm prety sure she'll be spending her afterlife "Dancing with the DEVIL"!

No where in my post did I ever say casey loved Caylee. I agree with you . Caylee was not wanted from the get go.

BBM
I agree with all that FCA never wanted her to begin with but CA and GA probably would have taken her in a heartbeat especially if they had an inkling that little Caylee would die. There also would have been many others who would have cared for this beautiful little child. What a horrible fate she endured.
As a child of adoption I am grateful that I was not killed but given a chance to become.

Peeps. Casey was acquitted. If you believe she murdered her daughter please don't state that she did state in your opinion she did please. Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder... I worry that it is only a short matter of time before Casey starts litigations against people openly stating or publishing that she murdered Caylee. As much backlash that is going on, she could end up getting rich off of taking people to court doing as such. We have to tread lightly...

As for the OP's view: I have to tip my hat to you on being able to come to that conclusion about justice for Caylee. Being someone that only believes in the here-and-now, I feel there will never be justice for her. Maybe I'm being short-sighted and bull headed, but the only thing I have reconciled as the only truth, to me, is that that baby died on a criminal level and was thrown out like trash... and not a soul is being held responsible for it... not one person. It makes my heart hurt...

ITA.. also, has anyone ever noticed that in mostly all of the pictures of Casey and Caylee, that Casey is looking at the camera and not at Caylee? It's as if her daughter was simply sharing the frame with her. However, when you look at pictures of George and Cindy with Caylee, they mostly seem to be looking at Caylee, as any loving parent typically would do. As soon as Caylee was born Casey had to compete for attention. IMO the jealousy and bitterness reached a breaking point on June 15-16, 2008.

But I agree that Caylee will get justice eventually, obviuosly not the way we envisioned, but she will have a day of reckoning. What exists in darkness will be brought to light.. IMO

I have NO doubt FCA only played the role of "good mother" in front of ppl just cos that's what was expected of her..And cos she loved the praise she got from all those CLUELESS ppl..Only GOD knows what went on when they were alone together but I think most of us have a pretty damn good idea! imho :(

Peeps. Casey was acquitted. If you believe she murdered her daughter please don't state that she did state in your opinion she did please. Thanks.

Sorry grandmaj. I will try to remember to watch my mouth in the future. I did say on one of these threads that I was done with this because for one your right, Casey was found not guilty which I will never except. And what has been going on since is a carnival.
BUT I keep on being drawn back hoping that I will see that in fact justice has been served in another way. I just never in my wildest dream thought for one second that it would end this way.

We just can't let you go Caylee.

Well, I am still blown away by the verdict. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with how all this turned out, right down to the part where Talking Heads instruct the public on how we are to feel.

We as a society are supposed to have freedom of speech and be allowed to express our thoughts but when we exercise such freedoms we are admonished for not respecting our justice system.

"The jury has spoken and you have to respect their verdict."

I think it is fair to say that most of us have throughout our lives been encouraged to do the right thing. Many of us believe we are our brother's keeper. And I feel comfortable guessing that the majority of citizens believe children are our greatest resource, to be nurtured and protected at all costs, to the extent that when we see or suspect mistreatment of a child we have an obligation to step forward and report it to the authorites.

Who among us would not do that? I think most of us would act to protect the child rather than ignoring it because "it's not my business." I think this way of thinking is what makes most of us get involved emotionally in these cases of missing and murdered children. It's what makes us demand justice.

Little Caylee was duct taped, bagged and tossed out like garbage but because there is no evidence that shows exactly what time her death occurred, her killer will never face justice. Many Americans are outraged, of course.

What I don't get--what I will never accept--is the practice of disallowing evidence at trial. IMO, all evidence should be allowed; it is, IMO, a miscarriage of justice that evidence that is the most damning is most often not allowed.

Your Honor, this video makes my client look guilty; defense moves it not be viewed or its existence even mentioned at trial.

And then, when all is said and done and the jury decides there is not enough evidence to convict, we are told we have to accept that.

Well, I don't accept it. It is bad enough that the evidence that was allowed in this case should have been enough to convict but the fact that any evidence was suppressed is an abomination, IMO.

Sadly, injustice is not only about Caylee. Injustice has happened in past cases, and it will happen in future cases. What about Hailey? Kyron? Haleigh? Adji? Baby Gabriel? All abused or murdered children deserve justice, yet if justice fails them the way it failed Caylee, will we again be told how to feel? Will we again be told we have to accept it?

*Sigh* ...Maybe we are not our brother's keeper after all. Sad. So sad.

"the jury has spoken and you have no respect for their verdict."

I have been raised to always do what is right, not wrong. That said I am a grown woman and I DO NOT have to agree with the jury. I too worry about future cases of this sort and hope to the high heavens that this case did not set a precedent.
Just because 12 people made a decision does not mean I have to agree with or accept it and it is quite obvious I am not alone.
This is America and we do have freedom of speech and many other wonderful freedoms.
Unfortunately for Caylee she did not get that but her mother did.

Well, I am still blown away by the verdict. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with how all this turned out, right down to the part where Talking Heads instruct the public on how we are to feel.

We as a society are supposed to have freedom of speech and be allowed to express our thoughts but when we exercise such freedoms we are admonished for not respecting our justice system.

I think it is fair to say that most of us have throughout our lives been encouraged to do the right thing. Many of us believe we are our brother's keeper. And I feel comfortable guessing that the majority of citizens believe children are our greatest resource, to be nurtured and protected at all costs, to the extent that when we see or suspect mistreatment of a child we have an obligation to step forward and report it to the authorites.

Who among us would not do that? I think most of us would act to protect the child rather than ignoring it because "it's not my business." I think this way of thinking is what makes most of us get involved emotionally in these cases of missing and murdered children. It's what makes us demand justice.

Little Caylee was duct taped, bagged and tossed out like garbage but because there is no evidence that shows exactly what time her death occurred, her killer will never face justice. Many Americans are outraged, of course.

What I don't get--what I will never accept--is the practice of disallowing evidence at trial. IMO, all evidence should be allowed; it is, IMO, a miscarriage of justice that evidence that is the most damning is most often not allowed.

Your Honor, this video makes my client look guilty; defense moves it not be viewed or its existence even mentioned at trial.

And then, when all is said and done and the jury decides there is not enough evidence to convict, we are told we have to accept that.

Well, I don't accept it. It is bad enough that the evidence that was allowed in this case should have been enough to convict but the fact that any evidence was suppressed is an abomination, IMO.

Sadly, injustice is not only about Caylee. Injustice has happened in past cases, and it will happen in future cases. What about Hailey? Kyron? Haleigh? Adji? Baby Gabriel? All abused or murdered children deserve justice, yet if justice fails them the way it failed Caylee, will we again be told how to feel? Will we again be told we have to accept it?

I so agree with you about evidence being disallowed.
It's especially baffling to me in light of the fact that attorneys can say anything they want in opening in closing statements even if it's a big fat lie meant to implicate someone other than the defendant - no evidence required at all!

Also, the jury selection process was unbelievable to me. The questions by both sides, i.e.:
"Can you consider mercy?"
"Do you have a dog?"

I don't think this case set a precedent. I think it just flushes out where the fallacy lies.

IMHO the whole family was involved in this tragic death. They pulled the con of the decade on the Florida Courts and they hope to come out smelling like a rose.

Perhaps in the beginning, the first 911 call Cindy didn't know what happened but she certainly started cleaning the trunk of the car and Casey's pants to get the odor of decomposition out. Normal people would leave things like that alone.

Again just my opinion Cindy testified, George testified, Lee testified for the state ... GA & CA weeping and wailing ... then wham for the defense ... Cindy says one thing, next on the stand is Lee that literally called his mother a liar.

Witch hunt I don't think so ... in this day and age anything the media latches onto can cause mass confusion and conflicting reports from each network. The evidence was there Caylee Marie Anthony didn't kill herself. One of the Anthonys had to place the baby on Suburban Drive, Caylee certainly didn't walk down there. There was no justice for Caylee in that courtroom. :cow:

IMHO the whole family was involved in this tragic death. They pulled the con of the decade on the Florida Courts and they hope to come out smelling like a rose.

Perhaps in the beginning, the first 911 call Cindy didn't know what happened but she certainly started cleaning the trunk of the car and Casey's pants to get the odor of decomposition out. Normal people would leave things like that alone.

Again just my opinion Cindy testified, George testified, Lee testified for the state ... GA & CA weeping and wailing ... then wham for the defense ... Cindy says one thing, next on the stand is Lee that literally called his mother a liar.

Witch hunt I don't think so ... in this day and age anything the media latches onto can cause mass confusion and conflicting reports from each network. The evidence was there Caylee Marie Anthony didn't kill herself. One of the Anthonys had to place the baby on Suburban Drive, Caylee certainly didn't walk down there. There was no justice for Caylee in that courtroom. :cow:

I see nothing that tells me they were all involved in the death but plenty that says they each played their part in the cover-up.

Cindy deliberately giving the wrong hairbrush, is one example. Lee saying he believed everything his sister told him, is another.

Sadly there is a long list of behaviors/statements that indicate the family at the very least tried to help Casey cover up the facts.

:goodpost: ITA. You expressed it better than I could have done.

IMO, this was an excellent post and pretty much expresses how I feel about a lot of aspects of this case, our justice system included. Maybe this is the time and the place to put our "energy" as the TH's refer to the uproar over the outcome of Caylee's injustice. Example, "evidence" should not be by the pick and choose method, or slipping things in on opening statements, or purposely attempting to confuse the jury as to what their duty is prior to the judge's instructions, etc., etc. This was a true travesty of justice and that's why so many are having a difficult time moving on. We need to speak out to the powers that be to change the things we can so this doesn't happen again. To prevent these atrocious acts upon innocent children, first of all and to ensure guilty parties do not walk free in the future. I know, I know, the jury spoke. IMO, they said a lot of "nothing" and the verdict was far and away from "justice". Even the DT attorney (Mason) expressed his surprise at the verdict.

So many...so so many that are victims and for what good reason. So many grandparents out there that have no grandparental rights, it leaves the innocent child out there in limbo with no way to get out of harms way. Red flag in this case was Casey and Caylee going off to "bond" after 2 years and 10 months after Caylee was born. Someone wasn't paying enough attention to that relationship!

There are alternatives out there for parents that can't handle being a parent, yet they choose to injure and kill them. Makes one feel that there is no way to make changes to turn that around. I say, there MUST be a way and we have a voice. We need to find ways to change the statistics. I'd rather not be looking for any more missing children with boots on and a big stick.

I don't think there ever can, or will, be justice for Caylee. She was murdered. There is nothing that can compensate for that.

I would like to see justice for Casey. She's still here and she should pay for her crimes. I am starting to come around to the idea that the acquittal, though completely wrong, may end up serving the right result. Jail would be too easy for Casey Anthony. She gets protection, free shelter, free meals, and endless free time to spin her web of lies and drag in as many gullible people as she can. She has an endless commissary account fed by misguided well-wishers.

Out in the world, she will eventually have to fend for herself. She'll eventually have to step into Target, or Walmart, or Winn-Dixie, and face what the public thinks of her. She'll have to find a place to live, and a way to pay for it. She'll have the jeering crowds outside her own door, without Mommy and Daddy to take the heat for her. Let her struggle. Let her be impoverished, friendless, and miserable. That is the only justice we'll see in this sad story.
Remember when so many just wished she could be in general population in jail?

Doesn't get any more "general population" than out in the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back