Justice for Caylee

One Day justice will be served. KC is and always will be a huge problem to society.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it terribly offensive whenever anyone attempts to justify their position by what they feel Caylee Marie is thinking or how she feels. She's DEAD. She no longer has the ability to think or feel - ANYTHING. Thanks to her mother, IMO. It's incredibly presumptuous for anyone to assume they would know such a thing.

I'm glad you're 'comforted' by thinking she had a wonderful life for two and a half years. I find it tragic that she died a horrible and brutal death after ONLY two and a half years.

JMPO
right so i wonder how ppl justify justice for caylee when all it is is about making themselves feel better .. caylee wont know if some hero comes along and honors her memory .. there are two sides to the coin and you can clearly see in the videos she was not an unhappy girl and she had more clothes and toys than most kids her age because of her gp .. she sure had alot more than i can afford to give my daughter

One Day justice will be served. KC is and always will be a huge problem to society.

I don't believe justice will ever be served on behalf of Caylee, that opportunity has come and gone with the trial and acquittal. Casey will never, never, never in this lifetime, be held responsible for Caylee's death. There will be no justice for Caylee, her story will never be told honestly and in it's entirety. Regardless of how much we protest and boycott, Casey and the A's are still going to profit from Caylee's death but I have to believe, where justice fails, vengeance prevails. They may make a little money but society is going to make danm sure they don't make easy money, they will face a wall of vengeance at every financial opportunity. It won't be justice for Caylee but rather justice for a society that was betrayed by our legal/jury system when 12 jurors freed a child murderer. Sweet lil' Caylee will never see her justice.

Well, I am still blown away by the verdict. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with how all this turned out, right down to the part where Talking Heads instruct the public on how we are to feel.

We as a society are supposed to have freedom of speech and be allowed to express our thoughts but when we exercise such freedoms we are admonished for not respecting our justice system.

"The jury has spoken and you have to respect their verdict."

I think it is fair to say that most of us have throughout our lives been encouraged to do the right thing. Many of us believe we are our brother's keeper. And I feel comfortable guessing that the majority of citizens believe children are our greatest resource, to be nurtured and protected at all costs, to the extent that when we see or suspect mistreatment of a child we have an obligation to step forward and report it to the authorites.

Who among us would not do that? I think most of us would act to protect the child rather than ignoring it because "it's not my business." I think this way of thinking is what makes most of us get involved emotionally in these cases of missing and murdered children. It's what makes us demand justice.

Little Caylee was duct taped, bagged and tossed out like garbage but because there is no evidence that shows exactly what time her death occurred, her killer will never face justice. Many Americans are outraged, of course.

What I don't get--what I will never accept--is the practice of disallowing evidence at trial. IMO, all evidence should be allowed; it is, IMO, a miscarriage of justice that evidence that is the most damning is most often not allowed.

Your Honor, this video makes my client look guilty; defense moves it not be viewed or its existence even mentioned at trial.

And then, when all is said and done and the jury decides there is not enough evidence to convict, we are told we have to accept that.

Well, I don't accept it. It is bad enough that the evidence that was allowed in this case should have been enough to convict but the fact that any evidence was suppressed is an abomination, IMO.

Sadly, injustice is not only about Caylee. Injustice has happened in past cases, and it will happen in future cases. What about Hailey? Kyron? Haleigh? Adji? Baby Gabriel? All abused or murdered children deserve justice, yet if justice fails them the way it failed Caylee, will we again be told how to feel? Will we again be told we have to accept it?

*Sigh* ...Maybe we are not our brother's keeper after all. Sad. So sad.

:bow::clap::yourock:

This is one of those posts where thank you isn't near enough. What a great post! I agree with you completely but just wish I had your way with words so that I could have figured out how to express my feelings. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :clap:

right so i wonder how ppl justify justice for caylee when all it is is about making themselves feel better .. caylee wont know if some hero comes along and honors her memory .. there are two sides to the coin and you can clearly see in the videos she was not an unhappy girl and she had more clothes and toys than most kids her age because of her gp .. she sure had alot more than i can afford to give my daughter

I disagree with anyone who thinks that Caylee Marie was lucky for all the things she had, thanks to her grandparents. What Caylee Marie lacked was a mother who loved her, treasured her, and would make sure that her child grew up safe and healthy. I don't understand how material things should have compensated Caylee Marie for her much-too-short life. I could not afford to give my children and grands a lot of clothes, and toys. Not even now, since I'm retired. But mine never lacked for love, and I would lay down my life for them. They add to my contentment and make life worthwhile. Does anyone one look at Caylee Marie and think that she was lucky. Could the jurors have regarded Caylee Marie as not deserving of the things her grandparents provided for her. Her grandparents did love her and they showered her with all the things money can buy, but I can't say that she had it all. Money can't buy love. Love is the gift that can be given even if your pockets are empty. Every child needs and deserves love. Unselfish love that isn't measured by monetary values. I don't know what went on behind the scenes when Caylee Marie was alone with her mother, and there were no others watching. FCA was not providing a beautiful life for Caylee Marie. FCA only wanted Bella Vita for herself.
Caylee Marie never even got to be three. That is what is so damn sad about this. She should have had Bella Vita. Instead she ended up in the swamp, left for the swamp critters to feast upon while her mother danced the night away. Not justice, revolting, repulsive and so very very wrong. Thanks to twelve votes, mommy is free to smile and strut her stuff.

I get very upset with the people that say Cayless death was an accident

IF thats the case what if she could have been saved if 911 was called ???
The Anthonys have a cousin that was revived after an almost drowning .
Caylee never drowned in that pool . I bet the DT got that idea from these forums .

I never heard about the Anthony cousin almost drowning. Do you have a link to that?

I also don't think Caylee ever drowned and George hid the body. I can't see George being that stupid.

I disagree with anyone who thinks that Caylee Marie was lucky for all the things she had, thanks to her grandparents. What Caylee Marie lacked was a mother who loved her, treasured her, and would make sure that her child grew up safe and healthy. I don't understand how material things should have compensated Caylee Marie for her much-too-short life. I could not afford to give my children and grands a lot of clothes, and toys. Not even now, since I'm retired. But mine never lacked for love, and I would lay down my life for them. They add to my contentment and make life worthwhile. Does anyone one look at Caylee Marie and think that she was lucky. Could the jurors have regarded Caylee Marie as not deserving of the things her grandparents provided for her. Her grandparents did love her and they showered her with all the things money can buy, but I can't say that she had it all. Money can't buy love. Love is the gift that can be given even if your pockets are empty. Every child needs and deserves love. Unselfish love that isn't measured by monetary values. I don't know what went on behind the scenes when Caylee Marie was alone with her mother, and there were no others watching. FCA was not providing a beautiful life for Caylee Marie. FCA only wanted Bella Vita for herself.
Caylee Marie never even got to be three. That is what is so damn sad about this. She should have had Bella Vita. Instead she ended up in the swamp, left for the swamp critters to feast upon while her mother danced the night away. Not justice, revolting, repulsive and so very very wrong. Thanks to twelve votes, mommy is free to smile and strut her stuff.
im talking about the GP not fca obviously no fca didnt love her or shed be alive .. this whole thing makes me sick and it breaks my heart in my own way too.. but ill be honest im glad its not my own child .. she is more important to me than anything .. children are wonderful precious and innocent and there is always a hole in hearts when its taken away too soon ..but there's nothing that we can do about it .. and in my mind id rather concentrate on children that can helped yet .. caylee will have her justice i wish ppl would believe that .. karma and god will get those that failed caylee .. none of us failed her except the jurors. i still cannot understand for the life of me how they didnt find her guilty .. this case had more evidence than scott petersons i think .. so mabey god intended it that way .. mabey he has another plan for her .. who knows .. i guess i just feel badly for the ppl that sit here and fume over it when its done .. i cried the day the verdict was read too along with millions of other ppl .. and i wished harm on casey .. but then i realized what i wish could come back on me and im better than that

:clap::clap::clap: Well-said!:goodpost:

I keep wondering what the verdict would have been, had little Caylee not been Casey´s own daughter. Would the jury have voted differently?
Let´s pretend that Casey was babysitting her neighbour´s two-year-old and the child vanished into thin air on her watch. Later you discover that Casey had dumped her, wrapped in plastic bags, in a swamp like a piece of garbage - and never told a soul about it. Went partying and lied and lied and lied about what had happened.
I wonder if the verdict hadn´t been different...
There was no justice for Caylee.

I keep wondering what the verdict would have been, had little Caylee not been Casey´s own daughter. Would the jury have voted differently?
Let´s pretend that Casey was babysitting her neighbour´s two-year-old and the child vanished into thin air on her watch. Later you discover that Casey had dumped her, wrapped in plastic bags, in a swamp like a piece of garbage - and never told a soul about it. Went partying and lied and lied and lied about what had happened.
I wonder if the verdict hadn´t been different...
There was no justice for Caylee.

i agree w/ you, my WHOLE life has been nothing except "what ifs" or "if only"s...lol...and i see where you are coming from...except one tiny thing..if she was watching someone else kid, they drowned,she panics, she wrapped the body in blankets and trashed bags, and snuck off into the woods/dumped it, no way in hades would that child's parent(s) let HOURS, let alone 31 days lapse by w/out demanding answers of where in blue blazes there kid is!?!?! especially since she was the last one/last adult w/ him/her......or so i would hope...

I do not "respect" the verdict, Caylee will never get justice, nobody can speak on what Cayle would want for her mother... because.. she is still dead. Caylee did not get justice. Big fat F on the justice system.

Where’s my check “ sums CFCA up in a nutshell.

Little Caylee “ Papa? Are you tired papa?”, not even three yet and had a caring little heart of gold. Too bad she had a mother who wouldn’t even know what compassion or empathy was, just an evil, heartless, money grabbing ********

Not at all worthy of respect, a verdict based on the DT’s we’ll chance our arm with this yarn, it’s a long shot but you never know some **** might fall for it. Even CM admitted he was surprised this lot came up trumps.

They didn’t even hear the tale from the horse’s mouth, yet based their decision on it.

No justice at all for Caylee, her little lifeless body spoke volumes but sadly fell on deaf ears.

Respect this Jury’s verdict my arse, in my opinion it was bloody well criminal
in itself !

I don't think there ever can, or will, be justice for Caylee. She was murdered. There is nothing that can compensate for that. I would like to see justice for Casey. She's still here and she should pay for her crimes. I am starting to come around to the idea that the acquittal, though completely wrong, may end up serving the right result. Jail would be too easy for Casey Anthony. She gets protection, free shelter, free meals, and endless free time to spin her web of lies and drag in as many gullible people as she can. She has an endless commissary account fed by misguided well-wishers.

Out in the world, she will eventually have to fend for herself. She'll eventually have to step into Target, or Walmart, or Winn-Dixie, and face what the public thinks of her. She'll have to find a place to live, and a way to pay for it. She'll have the jeering crowds outside her own door, without Mommy and Daddy to take the heat for her. Let her struggle. Let her be impoverished, friendless, and miserable. That is the only justice we'll see in this sad story.

bbm ita

sorry to quote you again, I left something out of my previous post.. KC also hid her pregnancy.. another red flag that she never wanted her in the first place. She wanted to adopt her out, but Cindy wouldn't allow. Yet another red flag she did not want her. So sad when you consider all of the "what ifs".. useless, I know

JMO it is not proof she didn't want her, and I don't think there is proof she wanted to adopt her out. JMO

natsound & suzihawk I agree with both of you actually and I feel natsound if that gives you comfort that is a good thing.
My only fear is what Casey did with and to Caylee when she was alone with her. I do believe that both Cindy & George worshipped and loved Caylee. That much I get comfort in even though they are the biggest liars I have ever seen in my life. But Casey was a different story.
I honestly feel that Casey felt it was time to silence Caylee because she was becoming so much more verbal. That I find no comfort in.
And I certainly find no comfort in the legal verdict.

bbm I believe that too

I don't think Caylee was ever loved by Casey. A person who loves someone does not tell multiple lies when someone they love is suppose to be missing, they don't party, they don't lie about where there child is if she loved Caylee why did she lie when her friends asked her where Caylee was and she would reply "oh she is with the nanny". Lying to the police and her own family. Why wasn't she out there looking with everyone else searching for her baby? Because she knew the whole time where she was and that she was deceased laying in a swamp where she use to bury her animals in trashbags tossed out like she was trash Another thing they never released the video of Casey in jail after Caylees remains where discovered and if Casey was a really a loving mother would that video show that? I don't think so a mothers child missing mother doesn't know where her baby is, yet they inform her where this childs body was and then reactions and guilt speak louder than lies or words.. I'm sure that video said alot!. Calling your child a snothead is not something a mother does, I have a daughter I call her princess thats her nickname not snothead! The Bella Vita I'm sure had nothing to do with Caylee, once again it was about Casey living the life she wanted without Caylee partying it up and being childfree. She is out of jail she is free to talk to anyone and tell the truth, not likley that will happen because most of the population already knows the truth common sense. And who wants to listen to more lies enough is enough! Taking pictures doesn't mean you love anyone I think everyone has taken pictures some point in there lives. Casey being smart well she isn't that smart for lying to LE . Maybe they meant Smart--- after all she did say she was a spiteful ---- Just sayin. just my thoughts and opinions on this subject! disregard my grammar :)

JMO it is not proof she didn't want her, and I don't think there is proof she wanted to adopt her out. JMO

According to Kio, her best friend at the time she wanted to have her adopted.
According to Jesse Grund he brought up the subject of adoption and ICA said no only because CA would not permit it.
ICA had JG babysitting for her every Monday while she 'worked'.
Richard Grund or wife looked after her two days a week at their house, while ICA 'worked'.
ICA manipulated her friend Lauren Gibbs into babysitting (free of course) often 5days a week while she 'worked'.
CA called ICA an unfit mother. We understand why.
Her words and actions are not those of a mother who wants her child.

According to Kio, her best friend at the time she wanted to have her adopted.
According to Jesse Grund he brought up the subject of adoption and ICA said no only because CA would not permit it.
ICA had JG babysitting for her every Monday while she 'worked'.
Richard Grund or wife looked after her two days a week at their house, while ICA 'worked'.
ICA manipulated her friend Lauren Gibbs into babysitting (free of course) often 5days a week while she 'worked'.
CA called ICA an unfit mother. We understand why.
Her words and actions are not those of a mother who wants her child.

Yes I recall Kio said that, I also recall had some conflicting info iirc. Call from Casey or another woman iirc

I don't recall Jesse saying that, link? mind you Casey is an acknowleged liar, so other people's comments on what Casey said aren't worth much imo. Do you believe other things Casey said? I don't. JMO. So why believe this?

I do recall what Richard Grund, Lauren Gibbs and Cindy said. Not proof Casey did not want to have Caylee imo or that she wanted to have her adopted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back