Justice for Gabriel: Legal & Moral

Also, Susan Reed, the Criminal District attorney, WILL GIVE EVERYTHING SHE HAS, to prosecute people who hurt babies and children, so which ever way it goes, I have faith in her. Let's just say, she is very hated by criminals around here. and she is the last person you want on your *advertiser censored**.

So have faith my dears, no matter what happened, with her in the courts, whoever is responsible, will get what they deserve.

Ives it is so very reassuring to know this. However my main concern is that before a decision on any type of prosecution that they have solid facts on what to actually prosecute. Too many missing babies and children are written off far too early only to find out years or months later that they were indeed alive and harbored by another.

In my heart I believe that Gabriel is alive out there somewhere!!! I pray my feelings are true. However before they call this a homicide I truly hope that there will be overwhelming, clear and concise eveidence of such. That IMO is the only way to get justic for Gabriel!

JMHO

Thanks Boo Scout for the below post. I have never seen the foundation page before.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the bottom of the foundation page it says

Is this an older site that I missed somehow? It has a FBI phone# on it and it is out of Texas.

http://babygabrielfoundation.org/story.html

It's a new site that MissingGabe told me about just before I took off for a few days. I will ask her about the FBI #.

After the Casey Anthony blow...I think I'm giving up...at this point the only thing that could renew my faith in our judicial system is for Elizabeth to be found guilty of murder and executed in Texas and Tammi Smith to go to prison for 30 years or more.

After the Casey Anthony blow...I think I'm giving up...at this point the only thing that could renew my faith in our judicial system is for Elizabeth to be found guilty of murder and executed in Texas and Tammi Smith to go to prison for 30 years or more.

bbm

According to AZ:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5167446&postcount=89"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal and Law Questions - * No Discussion *[/ame]

How many years in prison is TS facing with her current charges? 2 to 7.5 years.

I'll bet TPS doesn't even want a felony conviction on her record, much less jail time. Even if I accepted that she has done only those things for which she has been charged, it seems a pittance given her malevolent and vindictive attempt to trash and destroy LM simply because he would not agree to give up his son. Not to mention that she simply is not sorry for the havoc she has visited on Gabriel's family, or the obviously disastrous outcome here.

I hope TX will charge EJ with murder....... If we can't get justice for Caylee, at least I hope somehow we can get justice for Gabriel, esp. since we have a confession.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back