Justin Beiber victim of statutory rape?

Man, read that whole article! What a classy girl!

Throwing a brick through a car window, accusing multiple men of being the father, including one who is underage and one she met when she got kicked out of school...nice. I'm sure her momma is so proud.

Awe... But don't you feel sorry for this criminal????

Well I sure don't!

I hope somebody is making sure she is taking care of that baby.

If I were accused of something I didn't do? I couldn't care less, especially since it's something so easily disproven. Same goes if it were my CHILD.

As far as talent....you're entitled to your opinion. I just don't share it.

Surely you are joking about not caring if someone accused your child of knocking them up in a bathroom after a concert at the ripe old age of 16!?!??

I'm not sure how anybody could "care less" about that accusation toward their child.

It's not about money!
It's about what's right.

Unlike her, Justin's not out trying to scam money off of someone.

He has every right to sue her. I hope he does.

It's disgusting how people try to get a quick payout from celebrities because they think since they have so much money, they will just settle.

It happens all the time.

So suing her is the answer? And you hope he does? Hmmm.

I think if I were in Justin's shoes, when the paternity test came out proving he wasn't the father, I would offer her help like a good shrink and job training. But that's just me.

I think if I were in Justin's shoes, when the paternity test came out proving he wasn't the father, I would offer her help like a good shrink and job training. But that's just me.

Yes and yes!

She's a criminal.

Who says she needs a shrink? I've not seen anything reported that she is mentally ill.

Job training???
:floorlaugh:

Yes and yes!

She's a criminal.

Who says she needs a shrink? I've not seen anything reported that she is mentally ill.

Job training???
:floorlaugh:

So let me get this right. The answer is to over burden the courts with a lawsuit against a single mother, on welfare with obvious issues?

The girl clearly has some issues, if she hadn't, she would have foreseen that falsely accusing him of being the dad wouldn't pan out. A simple DNA test will prove she's a liar. That's not criminal behavior, that's delusional.

There is absolutely NOTHING good going to come out of suing her. Actually, it will only make the situation worse not only for her and her child but for him as well. It seems cruel and petty to retaliate against a poor single young mother with a bleak future. Suing her is laughable, stupid and complete waste of time, it solves nothing.

Slander:
Noun:
The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Yep that's what she did.

Slander:
Noun:
The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Yep that's what she did.

Just how and in what way has it damaged his reputation? Certainly not financially and that's what the court looks at.

Personally, I like to solve problems not create new ones.

So let me get this right. The answer is to over burden the courts with a lawsuit against a single mother, on welfare with obvious issues?

The girl clearly has some issues, if she hadn't, she would have foreseen that falsely accusing him of being the dad wouldn't pan out. A simple DNA test will prove she's a liar. That's not criminal behavior, that's delusional.

There is absolutely NOTHING good going to come out of suing her. Actually, it will only make the situation worse not only for her and her child but for him as well. It seems cruel and petty to retaliate against a poor single young mother with a bleak future. Suing her is laughable, stupid and complete waste of time, it solves nothing.

Attorneys took her case. Are they mentally ill as well?

It most certainly IS criminal behavior!

She just thought he'd send her some $$$$$ so it would go away.
He called her bluff and took the test.

Her attorneys dropped her like a hot potato.

Now she has another one. He must be mentally ill as well.

Perhaps the "poor single young mother" should stop trying to scam people. Just a thought.

It's not stupid, laughable, or a waste of time to sue her. Its about what is right!

He may decide not to sue her. Perhaps he feels she has learned her lesson.

I feel that crimes should be punished. If nothing else, perhaps it will show the future scammers of the world to think twice before they slander someone.

I don't feel sorry for this con at all.

Just how and in what way has it damaged his reputation? Certainly not financially and that's what the court looks at.

Personally, I like to solve problems not create new ones.

Do you happen to know the ages of his target audience?
I would say 5-teen.

Do you realize the parents are the ones who buy the concert tickets, merchandise, CDs....

Don't you think parents may not want their kids listening to a person who knocks someone up at one of his concerts in a bathroom at 16?

This is just the kind of accusation against this kid that could ABSOLUTELY damage his income.

What needs to be solved is this person needs to face the consequences of what she has done.

Do you happen to know the ages of his target audience?
I would say 5-teen.

Do you realize the parents are the ones who buy the concert tickets, merchandise, CDs....

Don't you think parents may not want their kids listening to a person who knocks someone up at one of his concerts in a bathroom at 16?

This is just the kind of accusation against this kid that could ABSOLUTELY damage his income.

What needs to be solved is this person needs to face the consequences of what she has done.

BBM

If he didn't knock her up in a bathroom and he denied it, how are false allegations of paternity negatively effecting him?

These allegations have not impacted his popularity or his income. The word "COULD" means nothing IMO Monkey's COULD fly outta my butt, doesn't mean they will or that's it's even likely.

Everyday, women point the finger at men claiming they are the father of their children. (watch an episode of Maury) a simple DNA test clears up the question. It's not a crime.

If the DNA comes back and he is the father....well then that's another whole ball of wax.

BBM

If he didn't knock her up in a bathroom and he denied it, how are false allegations of paternity negatively effecting him?

These allegations have not impacted his popularity or his income. The word "COULD" means nothing IMO Monkey's COULD fly outta my butt, doesn't mean they will or that's it's even likely.

Everyday, women point the finger at men claiming they are the father of their children. (watch an episode of Maury) a simple DNA test clears up the question. It's not a crime.

If the DNA comes back and he is the father....well then that's another whole ball of wax.

Just trying to understand what you're saying: IF the DNA comes back positive he should be held accountable...but IF it comes back negative, and he denies the accusation, she should NOT be held accountable?

Attorneys took her case. Are they mentally ill as well?

It most certainly IS criminal behavior!

She just thought he'd send her some $$$$$ so it would go away.
He called her bluff and took the test.

Her attorneys dropped her like a hot potato.

Now she has another one. He must be mentally ill as well.

Perhaps the "poor single young mother" should stop trying to scam people. Just a thought.

It's not stupid, laughable, or a waste of time to sue her. Its about what is right!

He may decide not to sue her. Perhaps he feels she has learned her lesson.

I feel that crimes should be punished. If nothing else, perhaps it will show the future scammers of the world to think twice before they slander someone.

I don't feel sorry for this con at all.

I agree. I'm so tired of people making excuses for criminal behavior. It's part of what's wrong with this society. People need to understand there are consequences for negative actions.

BBM

This was public accusations . She sold her story and slandered his name to the media.
That's a crime.
Its bordering on defamation if character as well.

Yeah well he seemed REALLY eager to take the test. IMO he's not the father.

Wonder if she will even allow them to test the baby. I bet she doesn't. She knows these allegations were false at the start.
Remember the texts???

Just trying to understand what you're saying: IF the DNA comes back positive he should be held accountable...but IF it comes back negative, and he denies the accusation, she should NOT be held accountable?

I think maybe the confusion is who is thought to be the victim.

From reading the pots above, I'm guessing since this girl is poor and on welfare, she's being seen as the victim for some reason.

She's a scammer. She slandered JB's name. She made up lies. For what??? $$$$

I agree. I'm so tired of people making excuses for criminal behavior. It's part of what's wrong with this society. People need to understand there are consequences for negative actions.

This is how I feel as well.

BBM

That's just bogus. If he has a squeaky clean image and somebody accuses him of 30 seconds of sex in the bathroom and fathering the baby, of course that damages his image and reputation.

How would you feel if some woman accused your son of fathering a baby during 30 second bathroom sex?

Slander is the oral communication of false statements that are harmful to a person's reputation. If the statements are proven to be true, it is a complete defense to a charge of slander. Oral opinions that don't contain statements of fact don't constitute slander. Slander is an act of communication that causes someone to be shamed, ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community, or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged reputation. Slander is a subcategory of defamation.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/slander/

Here is an example of a celebrity winning a suit against someone who slandered him:

David Schwimmer won a $400,000 defamation suit against former Hollywood fund-raiser Aaron Tonken. Tonken had allegedly told the National Enquirer Schwimmer demanded two Rolex watches in exchange for his attendance at a charity event. Schwimmer decided to take action, insisting that this statement was grossly inaccurate.

***There are more examples at the link.

http://www.ideamarketers.com/?articleid=2509140

Now, this girl made false claims IMO that are far worse than demanding a watch.
She did interviews and accused JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back