JVM/Issues 2-6-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she already answered this (on tape even) in a conversation with Cindy while in jail?

That's what I don't get. Jonothan said that this picture was the same picture that LE showed KC and that she said that this was not the right ZFG, so why would it hurt her case to say it now?

WHAT (ANOTHER) MESS, sorry for yelling

I know that in one LE interview she said ZFG had no children, but in the official documents of the countersuit, it states that the ZFG that KC was referring to has 2 children and this ZFG that is suing has six. I wonder how they are going to explain that away? It definately does not match up with her original story. It is right there in the countersuit documents from her own attorneys.

KC changes her stories more than she changes her unnerwears

There are a number of incorrect statements in that response. Whoever wrote it did not do his homework.

So, do you think it will be a problem in court or will they just assume it was human error and let it go?

So, do you think it will be a problem in court or will they just assume it was human error and let it go?

I've wondered that exact thing. It seems to me that initial police report with information that came directly from Casey would be given more weight than the response written by her attorney that contradicts her statement but I don't really know. We need a lawyer's opinion.

That's what I don't get. Jonothan said that this picture was the same picture that LE showed KC and that she said that this was not the right ZFG, so why would it hurt her case to say it now?

drama!!

would seem like a problem to me.

on tape and to police there is one answer then lawyer puts another answer in court docs? which answer is the judge supposed to go by?

JVM showed the clip from last night when JM was on and he held up a pic of ZG and said all KC has to do is say if THIS is the ZG.

KC's civil atty responded with "that's a trap". WTH?????? No one asked what he meant by that and Pam Bondi and the other atty on both got funny looks on their faces as well. It was never approached, asked or explained what he meant by that.

HOW IS THAT A TRAP?

if i'm guilty and want to spew some smoke, or have my atty do so, the first place I head is the LK show...the King iof softballs.

next, this show.

Did Casey's lawyer just say that CASEY said the Zenaida she was refering to had no kids? Because if so then I think Casey is changing her story. I thought in the begining she said that ZFG had kids and that Caylee played with them all the time? Or am I wrong?

There were ZFG kids cited in the JBP kidnapping mistruth but I am not sure if they were "Samantha's" or "Zanny's".

Ok - let me see if I have this straight:

KC said HER ZFG did not have any kids.

JB said in a written doc to the court that ZFG DID have kids.

And then - I don't know where it was recorded - but CA told a different account of the "abduction" and that it occurred at JBP with ZFG and HER KIDS - about how one held KC down and the other took Caylee and put her in the car.

As for KC's civil atty saying tonight that THAT was the pic that LE showed KC in the very beginning - HE IS OH SO VERY WRONG! THAT pic - the one JM held up last night was taken when ZFG had cleaned herself up and had on the suit - the first time we saw her in that suit. So, how could THAT have been the pic that LE showed KC way back when?

Ok - now my head hurts.

would seem like a problem to me.

on tape and to police there is one answer then lawyer puts another answer in court docs? which answer is the judge supposed to go by?

I know, seems that way to me, too :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member