JVM/Issues 2-6-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM showed the clip from last night when JM was on and he held up a pic of ZG and said all KC has to do is say if THIS is the ZG.

KC's civil atty responded with "that's a trap". WTH?????? No one asked what he meant by that and Pam Bondi and the other atty on both got funny looks on their faces as well. It was never approached, asked or explained what he meant by that.

HOW IS THAT A TRAP?

It is a trap if they are going to blame ZFG in KC's Defense and ZG becomes the most likely target for reasonable doubt, otherwise what's the problem with officially and publicly ruling this ZG out completely?

Ok - let me see if I have this straight:

KC said HER ZFG did not have any kids.

JB said in a written doc to the court that ZFG DID have kids.

And then - I don't know where it was recorded - but CA told a different account of the "abduction" and that it occurred at JBP with ZFG and HER KIDS - about how one held KC down and the other took Caylee and put her in the car.

As for KC's civil atty saying tonight that THAT was the pic that LE showed KC in the very beginning - HE IS OH SO VERY WRONG! THAT pic - the one JM held up last night was taken when ZFG had cleaned herself up and had on the suit - the first time we saw her in that suit. So, how could THAT have been the pic that LE showed KC way back when?
Ok - now my head hurts.

Lol, I thought she looked awful good for an unexpected photo.

It is a trap if they are going to blame ZFG in KC's Defense and ZG becomes the most likely target for reasonable doubt, otherwise what's the problem with officially and publicly ruling this ZG out completely?
Exactly - I thought about that alot after "the trap" statement. BUT, if the defense goes with the ZFG did it defense then this civil suit of ZFG is very valid.

So if KC says this is NOT the ZFG - then they (defense) have to "find" a ZFG to pin it on. I don't mean physically find - but at least prove there is ANOTHER ZFG somewhere.

My head hurts even more now.

IMO At trial the story JB gets in some how will be a different but connected version of the Sawgrass Apts and the JBP stories. Defense will be something along the lines that so-n-so did it and to protect Caylee and the A Family she had to keep silent about the real perp/perps and had to come up with a name and came up with ZG.
I think she already told a different story to the A's, and the reason I think this is CA and GA and LA did not run over to Sawgrass knocking on every door looking for Caylee and they did not search every inch of Blanchard Park. There is a story out there that LE and the public hasn't heard - but the A Family has heard.

IMO At trial the story JB gets in some how will be a different but connected version of the Sawgrass Apts and the JBP stories. Defense will be something along the lines that so-n-so did it and to protect Caylee and the A Family she had to keep silent about the real perp/perps and had to come up with a name and came up with ZG.
I think she already told a different story to the A's, and the reason I think this is CA and GA and LA did not run over to Sawgrass knocking on every door looking for Caylee and they did not search every inch of Blanchard Park. There is a story out there that LE and the public hasn't heard - but the A Family has heard.

hearing your theory really makes it hard for me to wait for trial! aaggh!

I think it's a very good theory, okiedokietoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab