Kaine recalls when the marriage began to sour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell insanity defense.

Whose, hers or Kaine's? From the picture above or on the last thread it looks to me like she has just about pushed the man over the edge.:furious:

As an aside, I think the wording here is a bit thoughtless, and would suggest any parent wanting to talk of their marriage going sour after their child born to rethink saying this in any way that the child might get a hold of later in life, esp not in the press. I worry K., in the future, will read, "I came along, and dad and mom hated each other, so Kyron died."

Not a good load to dump on a kid, though I know it was totally not meant that way.

Wording counts.

Ouch.

Not sure I would use the word thoughtless.

Rock and a hard place...................

As an aside, I think the wording here is a bit thoughtless, and would suggest any parent wanting to talk of their marriage going sour after their child born to rethink saying this in any way that the child might get a hold of later in life, esp not in the press. I worry K., in the future, will read, "I came along, and dad and mom hated each other, so Kyron died."

Not a good load to dump on a kid, though I know it was totally not meant that way.

Wording counts.

I am surprised, I suppose, that LE is letting Kaine and the rest talk so freely. In an earlier post I said this was "not nice," and I've taken some criticism for that...but its just the way it hit me. I think it would have been best to say nothing in public. Just not sure what to make of things....

Pictures say a 1000 words.........and pictures from when baby K is born til present;
shows a TH deterriating to me. Weight gain, flabby, hair not kept up (not trimmed)
lots exhausted, worried, just different. IMO something bad was happening.
If true she wanted Kaine dead..........why?
then plan 2 hurt him bad by KYRON...........everything went out of control for TH.
IMO, she is very unstable, why? PPD, personality disorder or mental abuse?
It happens all the time, IMO

Wording counts.

I get your point, but he's not reading into the future: He's in now. He needs Kyron now. I can't fault him for what he says now that might affect someone in the future anymore than when what I say to my child that my affect them in the future. No one is perfect. At any given day, my sentence structure and thoughts aren't portrayed in a perfect light. Okay, many sentences, many thoughts. I can't succinctly identify what I mean a lot of the time and rely on sarcasm a lot. It's hard!! Thoughts flow; words go. I can't microscopically analyze his statements like that. He wants Kyron home. And, I'm sure Kyron's sister does as well. MOO

Yeah... I need a break, I think.

I am surprised, I suppose, that LE is letting Kaine and the rest talk so freely. In an earlier post I said this was "not nice," and I've taken some criticism for that...but its just the way it hit me. I think it would have been best to say nothing in public. Just not sure what to make of things....

It doesn't seem like LE is condoning what Kaine and Desiree are saying.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has no comments regarding the July 8, 2010 Young/Horman press conferences - 07/08/10
There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences. The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation.

There is no press conference scheduled.

The tip line is open, if there are tips or information related to the Kyron Horman missing person case please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line at 503 261-2847. If someone believes they have had an actual sighting of Kyron Hormon call 911.
http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276&alert=1

I don't care about Terri's motives. There is NO motive that would make it ok to harm someone else's child. Kaine can have 394589358 skeletons, but he is not a suspect of dissapearing and possibly murdering a 7-year old.

Terri has not been named a suspect! There are many of who want more verified evidence before we convict and sentence Terri of 1st degree murder. moo

I can't even begin to put myself into Kaine's or Desiree's shoes at this point and try to understand their mindset at this point and dissect why or how they answer questions posed to them.

Wow....

That is a great picture. One of the best media shots I have seen in a long time.

Respectfully snipped. ITA. So glad someone commented on the photo. I'm a amateur photographer (does Tricia need to verify me LOL?) this photograph is stunning. I think it is very unusual compared to other shots we are accustomed to seeing in print media. It's not candid. Kaine clearly knew he was being photographed. We've got eye contact. It's actually a "portrait." rather than a snapshot. Also, the photographer used a long lens, so the leaves, which are at some distance behind him are blurred out. They deliberately included his entire T-shirt, because it is such an important element of the story. It's also unusual to see more than head and shoulders when you post/print photos of individual people.

It's a simple shot, but gives creedance to the old adage, "a picture's worth a thousand words.". I'm really beginning to admire this man. He reminds me of my DH a bit. (a telecom engineer). Particularly when he said, "It has to happen to someone." that cracked me up. It is SUCH an analytical point of view. It would never occur to me, but I recognize the quality in him that produced such a thought and comment. I suppose Kaine may have had an affair, and while I wouldn't like that, and it's certainly not admirable behavior, it in no way justifies the current implications against Terri. This poor man.

So...now he's doing one on one interview in the car exclusive to The Oregonian? I thought they'd been blacklisted. Did I miss something?

Very sad how both of Kaine's marriages soured around the time of pregnancies.

Sorry. My only reaction to this crap is:

Here comes the next skeleton - and it's Kaine's...

IMO, we can watch for another part of the story to break soon ... the story that explains Terri's motive(s).

I don't understand what you wrote. Can you help me?

I get your point, but he's not reading into the future: He's in now. He needs Kyron now. I can't fault him for what he says now that might affect someone in the future anymore than when what I say to my child that my affect them in the future. No one is perfect. At any given day, my sentence structure and thoughts aren't portrayed in a perfect light. Okay, many sentences, many thoughts. I can't succinctly identify what I mean a lot of the time and rely on sarcasm a lot. It's hard!! Thoughts flow; words go. I can't microscopically analyze his statements like that. He wants Kyron home. And, I'm sure Kyron's sister does as well. MOO

I was surprised to read that he said this. He's practically handing her a ppd defense on a platter...or maybe that's the point?

I can't even begin to put myself into Kaine's or Desiree's shoes at this point and try to understand their mindset at this point and dissect why or how they answer questions posed to them.

Thank you, me either... self-imposed TO. LOL (I see why I lurk more than post...)

Sorry if it offends (as I didn't mean for it to), but I am concerned about how such things could be taken by the little girl, who is also an innocent in all this. I didn't indict the guy for it. I just think people should be careful with things like this.

Perhaps I should have kept it to myself. Sorry.

MOO, IMO, IMHO, etc, etc.

Pictures say a 1000 words.........and pictures from when baby K is born til present;
shows a TH deterriating to me. Weight gain, flabby, hair not kept up (not trimmed)
lots exhausted, worried, just different. IMO something bad was happening.
If true she wanted Kaine dead..........why?
then plan 2 hurt him bad by KYRON...........everything went out of control for TH.
IMO, she is very unstable, why? PPD, personality disorder or mental abuse?
It happens all the time, IMO

I predict we will find out she has an alcohol and/or drug problem.

None of us can. However, I do not what its like to have a missing child. My son was older than Kyron and was only missing for a few days. The terror was paralyzing, at least it was for me. Even after our son returned, our family was never the same. I truly have compassion for this family. I'm just not ready to completely condemn TH just yet. I am praying for them all....

Thank you, me either... self-imposed TO. LOL (I see why I lurk more than post...)

So many threads going on, I'm not sure which one is right to post on with my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv