KC Borrow's CA's Car

Didn't really finish post. I don't think Casey had permission to use Cindy's car, and I think that is why George was chasing her. I find it difficult to believe he actually had her on June 24th with his gas cans he had just reported stolen to the police, and didn't do much of anything, but then attempted to chase her all over town within the next 2 days just because. ??? And if he chased her before the gas cans were in the trunk, why wasn't he all over her on the 24th when she showed up.
Yeah, I think Casey stole Cindy's car (just like Cindy said on 911) and now Cindy is playing that revisionist history game she is so fond of. Along with George.
Lanie

Those changed dates have bothered me a lot in this case. I have wondered since the beginning if they downloaded that film (which they claimed was Father's Day) deleted it on the camera, changed the date and then reloaded it to the camera. That is very easy to do.

If they really wanted to fool LE, the best way would be to make LE "think" they had found a different date than the date reported for the last time seen KC and it would throw all the time lines and prosecution off.

But there is back up testimony Cindy and Caylee were at the nursing home on Father's Day. People remember seeing them, they were signed it, they went to Cindy's mom's house for dinner when they left there, even on the video you can see a Father's Day card on the table. I'm not buying into that big of a conspiracy.
Lanie

I think George did chase Casey, I believe she was in Cindy's car, and I think he just screwed up on the date.
Remember, they swore up and down the last time they saw Caylee was on June 9th.
Lanie

George specifically said in the beginning of all this mess that Casey STOLE Cindy's vehicle. He said he was driving down the street and passed her driving Cindy's car. He turned around and followed her, but could not catch her. He also said Cindy did not know Casey had the vehicle, and he was on the phone with Cindy while he was chasing Casey down. Cindy told him to come home. I want to know why in this interview he said Casey "borrowed" the vehicle. Does anyone else recall George saying she stole Cindy's vehicle? :confused:

Not necessarily - If one of them helped after the fact, they would have "scripts" figured out together about what to tell. That is what I see.

I don't think George and/or Cindy know what happened. I don't think they stumbled on Caylee's body, or Casey told them jack.
Our opinions on this differ, I know some people agree with your line of thinking, and some with mine, and not trying to sway you.
I really, really think if Cindy was able to fully and completely realize and understand Casey killed Caylee, and Casey happened to be within reach of her, I think Cindy would kill her dead. That's just the vibe I get from the things I have heard and read. I've just gone over and over all this, and the only conclusion I can personally come to about Cindy and the way she has behaved through most of this is it isn't about protecting Casey, it is about twisting every conceivable thing she can to keep herself from facing Caylee is dead and never coming back.
Baez is not Cindy's attorney, yet he tells her not to question Casey, and she just rolls right over and does what he says. She has a track record on not listening to anyone's advice, including her own attorney's, so why would BAEZ carry any weight with her? She didn't question Casey because she does not want to know, she doesn't want anything to jeopardize her belief Caylee is alive.
If she truly wanted to protect Casey, she would have gotten the truth out of her, and then she would be dictating the terms to Baez of how to get this explained away. She would be working with George and Lee to get their stories straight.
I could go on and on, but this is just my opinion, and I have to go to bed :rolleyes:.
Lanie

George specifically said in the beginning of all this mess that Casey STOLE Cindy's vehicle. He said he was driving down the street and passed her driving Cindy's car. He turned around and followed her, but could not catch her. He also said Cindy did not know Casey had the vehicle, and he was on the phone with Cindy while he was chasing Casey down. Cindy told him to come home. I want to know why in this interview he said Casey "borrowed" the vehicle. Does anyone else recall George saying she stole Cindy's vehicle? :confused:

I elaborated a little more on my second post. I agree, Casey stole Cindy's car. I also have a vague memory of George saying Casey stole Cindy's car, I just don't remember from where.
And honestly, I could see them doing this, as they have done some st***d stuff in the past, but with them wanting to see Caylee so bad, Cindy just says, sure, take the car. Why not be SMART, and say, you want to borrow my car, first you produce Caylee, then you can have the d*mn car. UGH!
Lanie

Don't make this so difficult guys...

1) If Cindy had a hand in any of it...she would never have called 911
2) If George had a hand in any of it...he'd never have admitted the smell of death in the trunk

Now they're working right-to-left...trying to rewrite history to paint a more flattering picture of everything that happened pre-7/15.

100% agree...

except...

Now that they are looking backward, they are probably feeling some twinges, you know, I should have said, I should have noticed, Why didn't I ask, How could I have overlooked...

And they are trying to cover for her in every way that they can...

BUT

That is why they interview folks apart from one another, so the inconsistencies will GLARE in their stories...

And this logbook that George is keeping of everything that he says now, so he can remember what he has told??? It boggles the mind and sends the body into the fetal position...

Truth is simple to remember.
You just tell it the same way as it happened time and time again and nothing changes.
It is the LIES that must be recorded and remembered...

:waitasec:

Bond,

I thought you were exactly right about George confusing the cars UNTIL he said in this FBI interview that he KNEW it was Cindy's car because of the big white panda sticker (IIRC), so it was impossible to confuse it with another car. TonE doesn't seem like a panda sticker kind of guy....
:crazy:

Bond,

I thought you were exactly right about George confusing the cars UNTIL he said in this FBI interview that he KNEW it was Cindy's car because of the big white panda sticker (IIRC), so it was impossible to confuse it with another car. TonE doesn't seem like a panda sticker kind of guy....
:crazy:

:) You can believe G&C. Or you can consider the objective evidence and draw your own conlcusions. You make the call. :)

I am listening to part 4 of GA's interview and he mentions that after June 24 but before the tow notice came GA mentions that KC came to the house in her car and borrowed CA's car and left the Sunfire. That day was the day he chased KC.

I find this interesting for several reasons.

If the smell was in the car at that point, it would have been noticed by GA/CA. KC would have never left a dead body in the car at her parents house especially after the gas can incident w/GA.

Possibility GA is lying.

Why would she take CA's car? She obviously wanted to go unnoticed.

GA was not sure of the date but I think this very important. Checked the epass records to see where she may have gone. On June 26 there is toll records from on at Conway and another off from Semoran. This day jives with the day KC took it b/c of the toll times.

What did CA drive that day? Did she drive the Sunfire? It was a work day but I believe she was on vacation that week.

Why would KC risk questions about where Caylee was just to get CA's car unless it was important?
Any thoughs?

I find this interesting because according to Cindy's FBI Interview KC was in Tampa from June 18-27th. How could anything involving KC have happened at the Anthony home if they thought she was in Tampa? We know KC wasn't in Tampa but during this time Cindy and George thought she WAS in Tampa. How could George chase her and how could she have borrowed Cindy's SUV if she was in Tampa. The stolen gas cans too, how could she have stolen it if they thought she was in Tampa. George looking in or going to Casey's trunk for the gas cans, how can that happen if they thought she was in Tampa. She had convinced Cindy that she was in TAMPA. If the above mentioned things happened and we know they did then Cindy knew D@mn good and well Casey wasn't in Tampa.

I find this interesting because according to Cindy's FBI Interview KC was in Tampa from June 18-27th. How could anything involving KC have happened at the Anthony home if they thought she was in Tampa? We know KC wasn't in Tampa but during this time Cindy and George thought she WAS in Tampa. How could George chase her and how could she have borrowed Cindy's SUV if she was in Tampa. The stolen gas cans too, how could she have stolen it if they thought she was in Tampa. George looking in or going to Casey's trunk for the gas cans, how can that happen if they thought she was in Tampa. She had convinced Cindy that she was in TAMPA. If the above mentioned things happened and we know they did then Cindy knew D@mn good and well Casey wasn't in Tampa.

Excellent point momtective! I think this is one of those discrepencies in the two interviews.

The fact is, IF KC borrowed the car, where did she go/do?

Assume KC borrowed the car, why would she risk CA asking her where Caylee was? She must have really, really wanted the car. Why?

Our Sunpass transponder came in a specially treated zip-lock bag that you had to remove from the bag to make it work. In other words, if you wanted to turn it off you just put it in its bag and the toll won't register on the transponder. I guess KC could have done that and just gone through the "cash" line and there would be no record of CA's SUV going through any tolls.
This would have taken forethought as most people just stick it on their windshield and go everywhere. Also, the line is usually longer and slower through the "cash" lines and it seems unlikely that you would choose this if you're being chased.
Still, I thought I'd throw this out there since it is a possibility.

Tony's Cherokee is BLACK - not green. There was something about a green truck being there at one time which no one seemed to know to whom it belonged.

Is it JG that has a green truck?

This car thing really has me baffled. I too remember GA saying early on that he was on the phone with CA when he saw KC in CA's car and decided to follow her, and CA told him not to. So how can CA claim that she has no knowledge of this? I also do not believe that GA had the wrong car, he wouldn't make that mistake. I mean he was a car guy, his dad owned a car lot for years and he at one time owned a car lot. Per LA, GA loved to clean and detail cars also. He wouldn't have mistaken CA's car for another. He also says he is positive that the chase happened after the gas can incident.
So that leaves the following choices:
1) GA is flat out lying--car chase never happened.
2) CA is lying. If a transponder is a small device that can be turned off by putting it in a plastice bag as the above poster states then I can see KC or even CA doing this. And KC could have picked up one (stolen for the day or longer) from any number of people. Maybe LE has asked around re: a missing transponder among her friends and we have just not been given that info yet.

I think it is also possible that the differences in CA and GA's testamony may be due to both of them sizing things up in their own minds, after the fact, things that they think KC may be guilty of. They have rewritten the past to try and help KC without discussing it beforehand with each other. And now they are on record with two seperate stories that have hugh holes. Personally I think KC/CA just found a way around the Epass for that day.

Then again, I have wondered from the beginning if GA didn't confront KC at some point and to his shock and horror discovered the awful truth. I wonder if his guilt from what he considered to be his past failings of his family didn't lead him to help KC cover up what she had done. He know it would kill CA and put KC away for life if he didn't help her and felt he "owed" it to his family to make up for the past. He was willing to go so far but told KC he wouldn't go down for her. So he would do what he could to help her but he wasn't going to pay the piper for her. I do think this is possible as much as I like GA. If this is true then GA made the whole story up for some reason that he considered important. What in the world that reason is...IDK. JMO.

snipped from doogiesgirl.........
Then again, I have wondered from the beginning if GA didn't confront KC at some point and to his shock and horror discovered the awful truth. I wonder if his guilt from what he considered to be his past failings of his family didn't lead him to help KC cover up what she had done.
I agree! I don't believe CA was aware of this, though, until after she called police. I don't think George would have told her until he had to because he knew the truth would send her over the edge. I think he filled her in on the truth when he returned that night after CA had already set the ball rolling by calling police. JMO

snipped from doogiesgirl.........I agree! I don't believe CA was aware of this, though, until after she called police. I don't think George would have told her until he had to because he knew the truth would send her over the edge. I think he filled her in on the truth when he returned that night after CA had already set the ball rolling by calling police. JMO

I completely agree with this. GA never banked on CA actually tracking down Casey and calling LE. We know GA never had any intention of calling LE. He knew at the towyard what situation he had on his hands and didn't call LE at that point. He knew a dead body had been in that car. But he chose to drive the car home, hide it in the garage, and tamper with evidence of a murder.

ETA: GA also never mentioned one word about the smell until Cindy asked him about it in their garage.

george said he would change the tires and do other minor repairs, so I find it hard to understand why george didnt check out caseys car while it was parked out front when she "borrowed cindys car. he had a set of keys and casey said it wasnt running right. so why didnt george check it out?

The smell in the car would have been noticable. maybe george did go get the keys to her cat, notice the smell and try to track her down in HER car and thats why no ezpass record for him doing the chase.

Also, when he drove the car home from the tow yard...did he have to chnage hos cloths and shower? if so, did cindy wash his cloths? If the smell was that bad, Im sure it got in his cloths.

Cindy said in her FBI interview that they couldnt leave the car in the driveway the smell was so bad, she started to say something about the smell and the neighbors thats why they put it in the garage but kinda stopped and didnt elaborate on that and it seemed like she never finished her sentance about why they didnt leave it in the driveway. The smell was so bad is the impression I got.

george said he would change the tires and do other minor repairs, so I find it hard to understand why george didnt check out caseys car while it was parked out front when she "borrowed cindys car. he had a set of keys and casey said it wasnt running right. so why didnt george check it out?

The smell in the car would have been noticable. maybe george did go get the keys to her cat, notice the smell and try to track her down in HER car and thats why no ezpass record for him doing the chase.

Also, when he drove the car home from the tow yard...did he have to chnage hos cloths and shower? if so, did cindy wash his cloths? If the smell was that bad, Im sure it got in his cloths.

Cindy said in her FBI interview that they couldnt leave the car in the driveway the smell was so bad, she started to say something about the smell and the neighbors thats why they put it in the garage but kinda stopped and didnt elaborate on that and it seemed like she never finished her sentance about why they didnt leave it in the driveway. The smell was so bad is the impression I got.

The only problem with that theory (in bold) is that the EZPass records show a likely chase by GEORGE's car, but no similar records for CINDY's car. So either the car he was chasing was not Cindy's (which seems unlikely because of the panda sticker and an odd thing for GA to lie about), or Cindy's car's EZPass transponder (or whatever it's called--we don't have toll roads here) was switched out for another one or turned off, or George lost track of her before he went through the EZPass points and KC never went through them (which seems unlikely because some people have said he would have to have been driving at incredible speed to hit the points as fast as he did, and why would he keep driving so fast if he'd already lost track of her?)

If my daughter and grandbaby were both missing, and I picked my daughters car up at a tow yard, and it smelled like death I would not even touch the car until the police got there. Cindy, and George have both admitted they know what a dead body smells like. Why on earth did they not immediately call LE? Is there one person on this thread that would not get LE involved like yesterday if that happened to them?:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back