Keeping up with rumors, truths & just plain wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you shouldn't have a "preconceived opinion"

I don't need to track anything back to ABC or look at the defense statements, opinions etc..I stated that I believe a few things, I don't have to repeat them. This was the question posed in this thread, I have answered what I think is factual.

I have agreed to disagree. Please respect my right to believe in LE and the FBI. I respect your right to believe the parents, defense or whoever you want to believe. :twocents:

I believe in EVIDENCE. That's all.

And the thread is not about what any individuals believe to be the truth, but on what IS the truth, backed up by facts. There is a theory thread for opinions. :seeya:

There's no way to know if DB also shared with SB whatever she(SB) went and bought at 6:30 either. I wonder if LE has receipts and video tape of that purchase also?:waitasec:

These are facts. Police found the receipt. Police then went to the store and got the surveillance video. That came from the store owner when talked to media.

If you believe Cyndy Short, when she did a media tour, she showed the box of wine in the kitchen area (I believe on the stove maybe? Don't remember) and it had been drained of the alcohol. She said police did it so they could verify how much was left to compare to how much DB said she drank. But they left the box behind. Although, I guess Cydny culd have fudged and DB could have drank all herself.

Well the other link you offered didn't have a direct quote, and this link says "There’s been no word on why Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin decided to cancel the interviews".

I'm not trying to be nitpicky, but the problem in this case is that things have gotten so twisted around that people honestly believe that certain things happened, when they really haven't. I am not saying that you are not "probably" right - but we can't accept that as fact.

With all due respect, I have followed this case from the hour that Lisa was first reported missing. I have read hundreds of threads and watched countless videos. I don't have a perfect memory, but I do know that when I remember seeing something said, I don't forget it. I am still looking for the video.

Sadly though, there are people who will hear the same words out of a person's mouth and try to spin it into meaning they said something else. That is unfortunate.

Wow. This thread is getting a bit heated.

Just had to get this out cuz it is bothering me. Earlier while reading the MW/JT thread, I kept seeing posts where my fellow sleuthers were saying in many many posts of how MW's phone number was written on DB's hand. I was a day behind and trying to catch up, but the thread was moving so fast.... But I do want to say....until we hear otherwise....or if one of you know differently, please do tell, but I consider this to be a total "Rumor" or a tactical lie from LE, which I would say is great. As far as I can gather, the (only source that has said MW's cell number was on DB's hand) is what MW has said to media which was, LE told her that. Is there some other source that proves this to be true??? TIA.

And I'm not sure if I made a darn bit of sense, but it's not from the wine...I promise....:woohoo:

I think that another truth that most of us can accept is that DB drank wine that night...how much is still up in the air.

I don't even know if I accept that. It could be just a convenient excuse to cover all the gaps in her story. Oh, I was blackout-drunk. Who in their right mind wants to admit that so easily.

Nope - the only truth I know about this case is Lisa Irwin is missing.

MOO

Mel

Just had to get this out cuz it is bothering me. Earlier while reading the MW/JT thread, I kept seeing posts where my fellow sleuthers were saying in many many posts of how MW's phone number was written on DB's hand. I was a day behind and trying to catch up, but the thread was moving so fast.... But I do want to say....until we hear otherwise....or if one of you know differently, please do tell, but I consider this to be a total "Rumor" or a tactical lie from LE, which I would say is great. As far as I can gather, the (only source that has said MW's cell number was on DB's hand) is what MW has said to media which was, LE told her that. Is there some other source that proves this to be true??? TIA.

And I'm not sure if I made a darn bit of sense, but it's not from the wine...I promise....:woohoo:

Not that I know of.

And the thread is not about what any individuals believe to be the truth, but on what IS the truth, backed up by facts. There is a theory thread for opinions. :seeya:

Sorry :confused: Maybe I should have just named the thread opinions. Guess I made it too wordy. I am sorry. I am not a mod, but just a gentle reminder for all of us, me included.....we are all on the same team. FIND BABY LISA :banghead:

I don't even know if I accept that. It could be just a convenient excuse to cover all the gaps in her story. Oh, I was blackout-drunk. Who in their right mind wants to admit that so easily.

Nope - the only truth I know about this case is Lisa Irwin is missing.

MOO

Mel

Well, I would tend to agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that I can't see DB sitting there all night while her friend drank and she didn't. But, I suppose it's possible. I don't believe much of anything she says, so you could be right!

Thank you. I joined in 2009 and mainly lurked around during the CA craziness but I am really enjoying participating. My boyfriend broke up with me for websleuthing and watching Nancy Grace. He says it will attract bad things to me. I don't think it's likely that anyone wants to kidnap a 43 year old single chick with a dalmatian, they'd just bring me back and keep my dog. But it is nice to be rid of his controlling ***. So I shall sleuth on....:rocker:

BBM & sorry for off topic but my beau, too, hates that I am on this site & that I read these types of stories, so I wait until he is asleep to come to WS. I no longer watch Nancy Grace or HLN & have stopped searching out these stories. It's been getting to me mentally.

I haven't been reading Lisa threads because they are so confusing & full of rumors/misleading info . . . but thanks for being here, all you WSers, and doing what we can to help.

Well, I would tend to agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that I can't see DB sitting there all night while her friend drank and she didn't. But, I suppose it's possible. I don't believe much of anything she says, so you could be right!

I agree with you. For some reason, the one thing that I feel totally sure about is that DB was, tore down, drunk. But that's just my speculation. But in another thread, i had posted that I could come up with some much better excuses as to why I left my infant and children to fend for themselves, by just saying I was dead darn sick or something other than drunk out of my mind. It just seems that any lawyer would tell her that if she admits to being slam blasted drunk, then she'll be tried and hung in the media unless she retains JB. I would rather say, I actually had my kids all asleep and went to walk over to the neighbors and had some kind of crazy seizure and woke up in the driveway four hours later. I mean, anything other than blacked out drunk to make herself seem unfit and possibly risk having the other two kids removed. I just don't get that theory of "let's pretend you were drunk". I think she really had to be drunk to announce that to the world. Or just dumb. JMO.

"What is truth?" Like I said before, there are very few TRUTHS I believe, one is Lisa is missing, two is there was a "hit" in the room, three is the parents are not being interviewed nor will they allow the children to be re-interviewed. This is not an opinion, but the truth, based on facts from LE/FBI.

I refuse to believe these parents. I may be incredibly wrong and I will gladly apologize, but I DO NOT believe a word they or their defense team says. It's not a theory, it's not an opinion, it is based on facts and their actions, or lack thereof.

I value your opinion, thoughts and enjoy a great discussion. I was merely trying to point out, what I perceive as factual, in this case. It isn't much, but that's all we got right now.

Praying LE/FBI has much more than any single one of us. Praying for justice for Lisa.

And that's my cue to exit stage left....

:seeya:

Awe don't leave Mel. This is my very first thread I ever started. Just consider it as debating. It's good to be able to bounce things off of each other...I think....right?? Or is there something I haven't been told. None of you have ever tracked each other down personally when opinions differ, have you?? If not....then I love debating and reading here. After all, it's all for sweet, precious, Lisa. :innocent:

Welp, I guess everyone got heated up and left my thread. Ok, well, that makes it easier for me to read this thread if I'm the only one posting, LOL.

Here's a truth for me, although an opinion for most. When I see DB in interviews, to me, she seems very very sad/remorseful, real tears, but I also see major guilt.

But I can't for the life of me decipher if the guilt I see in her body language is because she is responsible for doing something bad to Lisa, or is it because she believes if she had not have been drunk, then this may not have happened at all. (IF she was drunk, I must add.)

:rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

ETA: Thanx:boohoo:

Woohoo...I thought of another fact. And at least this thread is not confusing me, HaHa!!!

FACT:

I am an avid cat/dog/animal lover. I love my animals more than I like most people, HOWEVER, JI didn't kick the dang cat. It's called (SCOOT). He merely scooted it out of the way so it couldn't go in the door and I betchya that every person walking in that door has to do the same thing. Lord's sake, a cat can jump off a house. A step or two down to the ground is just playfulness to a cat. Let's keep it real. I think I've seen more posts about the JI drop kicking (exaggeration) the cat, than I have about Lisa. Or maybe Jersey and the Jigaloo, whatever ya'll call her, may be getting the most coverage. Have a blessed Sunday everyone. :slap:

Thanx again Neese lololololololol. Just gettin' plain silly now. Time to lighten up the mood. Eh, maybe after LI is found and justice is done.

The police did finally take the dumpster that had a fire in it. That is a fact, sorry I can find the link. Hopefully it will lead to further clue's to finding baby lisa.

http://websleuths.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=463

Thought maybe this thread would be easier for us to view for the things we know for sure is a lie, or a truth, or a fact or just plain wrong, in order to put some of the contradictions to rest and help us sleuthers to not bang our head against the wall. :banghead:

Ok, regarding the lights being reported as off by the neighbor, then watching this video (link above) at the 7:24 mark, JI mentions...pumpkin light was on????? Are you kidding me? Really? So the phone napper/kid napper also took the time to plug in the pumpkin light in the computer room?

My best guess on this is "neighbor is plain wrong, or lying" DB never turned the lights off. For what reason, I don't know. Actually drunk, or staging the scene.

So for this post, I guess I would label it as "plain wrong, or too drunk to know."

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to even start a thread so feel free to delete it...mods!! :innocent: Not a problem..:crazy:

ETA: If stating a fact: Don't forget to link it..

Great Thread Topic and would be so very beneficial if we truly were able to correctly whittle down what's fact and seperate from whats lies or rumors.. Thanks for starting up the thread, Neese..

Above BBM.. In having previously discussed the "pumpkin accent light" I brought forward part of that discussion(below) and my opinions and thoughts regarding this "accent light" are detailed in the post below.. At this time my thoughts remain the same and tht IMO quite likely it may even be something similar to these reasons and or explanations re:"pumpkin accent light" and it's having remained "ON"..

The post below is brought forward from: Thread#4 LE serves Search Warrant on family home<post #385>
Originally Posted by SmoothOperator
IMOO I agree that an intruder wouldn't be likely to turn on a decorative "pumpkin accent light".. IMOO a woman who'd had wine and was tipsy or smashed drunk would NOT THINK to have ever turned OFF a "pumpkin accent light"..

If it's anything like/similar to one I have that I used to put in my sons room when he was younger there's a reason it's dubbed an "accent light" because it is not bright but more illuminates a degree of light similar to that of a night light(but it is NOT a
Nightlight)..

Not only do I think she'd easily leave it on.. But even with it staying on it would still appear as tho all the lights were turned off(they likely were IMO just as the neighbor says).. It's not as tho she went over to the Irwin home and walked the perimeter closely looking at each window of each room to be certain each room was pitch black.. She saw the lights go off.. IMO a "pumpkin accent light" being STILL ON would not in anyway negate or make that statement incorrect or invalid..

Thanx again Neese lololololololol. Just gettin' plain silly now. Time to lighten up the mood. Eh, maybe after LI is found and justice is done.

Neese. You can go to other threads and post if you care to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname