Keeping up with rumors, truths & just plain wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police did finally take the dumpster that had a fire in it. That is a fact, sorry I can find the link. Hopefully it will lead to further clue's to finding baby lisa.

Seth you are right. Another fact, thank goodness. I actually saw it on HLN. It was the announcer that is ex-LE. He said he worked for LE here in Virginia and that dumpster fires happen frequently, but for them to just take the entire dumpster is very unusual. He said normally, they just put the fire out and forget it. But they did take this particular dumpster. Thank you. Wish I had a link.

Great Thread Topic and would be so very beneficial if we truly were able to correctly whittle down what's fact and seperate from whats lies or rumors.. Thanks for starting up the thread, Neese..

Above BBM.. In having previously discussed the "pumpkin accent light" I brought forward part of that discussion(below) and my opinions and thoughts regarding this "accent light" are detailed in the post below.. At this time my thoughts remain the same and tht IMO quite likely it may even be something similar to these reasons and or explanations re:"pumpkin accent light" and it's having remained "ON"..

The post below is brought forward from: Thread#4 LE serves Search Warrant on family home<post #385>

Thank you for thanking me :) When I posted that about the pumpkin light, I was actually thinking the same thing, DB probably just didn't unplug it. But when she didn't negate it when JI brought it up, I thought well geez, she didn't speak up so are they saying the we should believe the kidnapper cut it on. But honestly, I lean toward, she left all the lights on, probably stumbling into bed. I can't imagine someone coming in to steal anything and cutting all the lights on themselves. How would the intruder not know that a neighbor may be looking right at the house and seeing the lights come on, etc. etc. It's just all crazy, crazy, crazy. JMO

Because a cadaver dog got (at least one) hit in the DB house, next to the bed, I'm treating that as a fact and the logical inference is that it was Baby Lisa and she is deceased.

If Baby Lisa died in the house, then she is not "missing." One or both parents would either know where she is or know who would know where she is.

Whether this case is matricide, accident or whatever else there is remains to be seen, but at this point, from all indications, it is a case about a deceased baby, how she died, where her body is now, and then who or what was responsible for her death.

I said early on that this case reminds me of the Madeleine McCann case and it does just as much. The flurry of activity around the parents and from the posse of folks connected to the parents, shows me that's where the 'smoke' is. Smoke is to obfuscate, not determine truth.

FACT:

#1. Lisa is missing.
#2. Lisa is Debrahs child.

Hmmm...

FACT

1. Lisa's parents claim Lisa is "missing."
2. Lisa's biological parents are DB and JI

We have parallel threads running. Closing this one.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151262"]Here is "Just the facts, ma'am"[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg