KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew LE never said she wasn't...I just don't ever recall, after maybe the first couple days, them saying she was.

Actually, iirc, in one of the more recent pressers with LE -- after TH lawyered up, they said sometimes she has been, sometimes not so much (paraphrasing) There was a lot of discussion here about it at the time, b/c it was the first time LE had suggested anything other than she was cooperative.

LE has always said she was cooperative. It's KH and DY who have said she wasn't.

Except they did say she wasn't cooperating at other times.

Just a note for posters below -- the whole R.O./MFH reveal went down the weekend of June 26th.

July 2....ok so then did the report ever follow? Not sure how to confirm that Twittering stuff.

There was a presser as well as a separate interview with Staton that day (July 2).

From the interview:

But getting back to whether or not she's cooperating or not, that I can't comment on because I've got no indications to the contrary on that.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

July 2 Press Conference:
http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97702674&sec=547977

Except they did say she wasn't cooperating at other times.

Just a note for posters below -- the whole R.O./MFH reveal went down the weekend of June 26th.

IMO, as you know :))) when they said in "this" investigation she's been cooperative, my opinion is that they meant Kyron's investigation, and that the "other times" is referring to one or more other investigation (violating restraining order, e.g.).

I'm not going to go into all that again. I still hold my same opinion, and everyone else is certainly entitled to theirs.

come on... she lawyered up and hasn't said a word since. Kyron's bio parents have BEGGED her to tell what she knows.

I am so disgusted at this point.

moo of course

IMHO.. She knows exactly what happened to Kyron and since she hasn't revealed that information to LE then IMHO she isn't cooperating..JMHOOTS

Speaking of KOIN, I went back thru a comments thread on their site and found some insinuations about "step mom" on June 5th...so it was starting early, for what it's worth.

ITA, I found some old message board posts( not KOIN ) that had TH guilty before they even knew any details of the case. I wonder if it's the connotation of "step mother " ?
All JMO

I guess we are getting way off topic...

I am keeping an eye on KOIN as to when this story will be published online.

I think it will be 6pmish west coast time... could be later...

come on... she lawyered up and hasn't said a word since. Kyron's bio parents have BEGGED her to tell what she knows.

I am so disgusted at this point.
moo of course

I can definitely relate...JMHOOTS

Back on topic ... unless this is just someone TH talked to at the science fair, it will either add a new data point to the timeline between 8:45 and 2 or be further confirmation of one of the shopping stops.

IMO, as you know :))) when they said in "this" investigation she's been cooperative, my opinion is that they meant Kyron's investigation, and that the "other times" is referring to one or more other investigation (violating restraining order, e.g.).

I'm not going to go into all that again. I still hold my same opinion, and everyone else is certainly entitled to theirs.

You are definitely entitled to that opinion, BeanE.:blowkiss:

I guess we are getting way off topic...

I am keeping an eye on KOIN as to when this story will be published online.

I think it will be 6pmish west coast time... could be later...

Per the news station's tweet story airs at 5:30pst, not sure when the website gets updated

KOIN_Local_6

Don't miss KL6 @530. A grand jury witness speaks exclusively to KOIN about events on June 4, the day #kyronhorman vanished...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther