GUILTY KS - Adrian 'AJ' Jones, 7, beaten to death, fed to pigs, Kansas City, Sept 2015

I am outraged and horrified. Ugh that house, how did no one know they were living like that? Poor little Adrian and his sisters.

I'm so sick of homeschooling being allowed to be used as a way to hide abuse, neglect and murder. I know people who do a wonderful job of homeschooling their kids but there has to be some oversight to make sure kids are safe, not to mention actually getting some form of education.

The loving family photos in the house! It's creepy. I'm sure LE will have trashed the place, and of course there will be rotting food around since it's been empty for a while... It might not have been as bad as it looks now when they lived there.

I hope a good home is found for the poor pet rats - I hope they haven't been left without food or water all this time.

Just looking at the mugshots and hearing that syringes were found in the home, I wonder if these two were drug addicts. The wife definitely looks like she's been on meth for a while. JMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Jones-accused-killing-7-year-old-child.html

The loving family photos in the house! It's creepy. I'm sure LE will have trashed the place, and of course there will be rotting food around since it's been empty for a while... It might not have been as bad as it looks now when they lived there.

I hope a good home is found for the poor pet rats - I hope they haven't been left without food or water all this time.

Just looking at the mugshots and hearing that syringes were found in the home, I wonder if these two were drug addicts. The wife definitely looks like she's been on meth for a while. JMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Jones-accused-killing-7-year-old-child.html

Just found this thread. I can't even put the words together to express what's in my heart. The brutality of this case is literally unspeakable. :no:

I did find a photo (via the DM link posted above by Rayemonde).

bed47d8a1961f53f357422847bf157f5.jpg

:angel:
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: d4j
I think drugs started this too. There was a picture I saw early on (can't find it now) of Michael and Heather early on and they (especially Heather) looked very different. And the house they lived in was a very nice house - $500k? What happened?

I know our country has a lot of pressing issues, but one area that does need reform is home schooling. There needs to be a homeschool oversight agency or something that routinely monitors parents AND physically inspects homes randomly to ensure "schooling" is being performed. Seems like more and more "homeschooling" is simply neglect and abuse. Before anyone jumps on me, I know people who are EXCELLENT homeschooling parents - it's a small percentage of the others who aren't, but still needs to be acknowledged.

Kansas in particular has no oversight whatsoever regarding homeschooling. A non-related 2014 study regarding preschool age mortality noted 40% were homeschooled. The fact that school is sometimes children's only social outlet cannot be ignored, therefore there needs to be further oversight throughout the process. There are many pro-homeschooling organizations that are begging for oversight, policies, and protections for all involved.
Also, who are these two, the Jones'? With the brief internet search I just conducted, there were quite a few interviews with former friends, nannies, handymen, employees, relatives, siblings, parents, etc., who are all candidly explaining details of the history of abuse here. It shouldn't take long for everything to come to light... maybe right before our eyes, as I recall one reporter mentioning possible surveillance cameras inside of the home that investigators are looking into for videos. This is a horrible case. Those poor children (and animals, if we want to be completely honest here). Hopefully this is a HUGE wakeup call for legislature that DCPS/DFS is understaffed and undertrained and forced to take on a caseload that there is no possible way for them to adequately investigate each and every one. Social Services employees are rarely in it for the money-these people really do want to do right by others and help people, for the most part. I am hoping for a complete investigation to be conducted into the entire family, as to their interactions with social services and law enforcement prior to the Thanksgiving DV incident that led to an investigation into AJ's whereabouts.
Also, where is bio mom? I found a crowdfunding page that alleges to be for the bio mom, but no name was listed. She claimed to need money for a bigger house for her kids when she gets them back, and for a memorial for AJ.
Any sleuths out there with a knack for social network stalking? I'd like to know more about all involved. RIP AJ

I think drugs started this too. There was a picture I saw early on (can't find it now) of Michael and Heather early on and they (especially Heather) looked very different. And the house they lived in was a very nice house - $500k? What happened?

I know our country has a lot of pressing issues, but one area that does need reform is home schooling. There needs to be a homeschool oversight agency or something that routinely monitors parents AND physically inspects homes randomly to ensure "schooling" is being performed. Seems like more and more "homeschooling" is simply neglect and abuse. Before anyone jumps on me, I know people who are EXCELLENT homeschooling parents - it's a small percentage of the others who aren't, but still needs to be acknowledged.

Feed them both to the pis, alive and conscious. They don't deserve to be called humans and treated as such.

I'm reading along and started to cry. My husband asked "What are you reading?" I told him "You don't want to know." I can't bring myself to talk about this out loud. I can barely believe it's real. How can it? It's impossibly horrific and tragic.

RIP sweet AJ.

Has anyone seen any updates here? Confirmation of remains-anything?

An April preliminary hearing has been set for the Kansas City, Kan., couple charged with killing a 7-year-old boy whose body is believed to have been fed to pigs.

Michael A. Jones, 45, and Heather Jones, 29, are charged in Wyandotte County District Court with child abuse and felony first-degree murder in the death of Adrian Jones.

Prosecutors said Tuesday that they are likely to upgrade the charges to premeditated first-degree murder, which could carry a possible sentence of life in prison with no chance of parole for 50 years.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article55415045.html

"Girls will be home soon. I'm so blessed. They charged them with premeditated murderbof my son. They deserve it all. Give them hell....miss you Adrian Jones. I love you son."
-posted 7 days ago.

Thanks for the link, JustFaith. I'm still in awe of the radio silence surrounding this case.

There is a ******** account for Adrian (AJ) by someone claiming to be bio Mom. Still haven't seen any official confirmation of remains, however.

https://www.********.com/inmemoryofadrianjo

Stepmother pleads guilty to murder of KCK boy, 7, who may have been fed to pigs

Heather Jones pleaded guilty in Wyandotte County District Court to a charge of first-degree murder in the death of her stepson, Adrian Jones, who was 7 when he was killed last year. Authorities were originally called to the home of Michael and Heather Jones in November on a domestic disturbance call. It evolved into an investigation of the murder of 7-year-old Adrian Jones. Heather Jones pleaded guilty in Wyandotte County District Court to a charge of first-degree murder in the death of her stepson, Adrian Jones, who was 7 when he was killed last year. Authorities were originally called to the home of Michael and Heather Jones in November on a domestic disturbance call. It evolved into an investigation of the murder of 7-year-old Adrian Jones.
1 of 2

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article106495432.html#storylink=cpy

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back