GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find out if he has a record somewhere yet?

I bet he does, or at least has a history of inappropriate interactions with very young teen girls.

JMHO.

So he left voluntarily with investigators after his home was searched, then he returned home shortly, then he stole a car that fits the description of the car Alicia was last seen in from the same place her body was found and now he's on the run in the explorer? Sorry for the run on but that was alot of stuff that happened in just a few hours if I'm understanding it correctly.

You got it, all but one.

The vehicle he stole does not match the description...it is a white ford explorer. His wife's small black SUV matches the description, police took that to search it.

Oh my, my, my! This AL must of NOT read the book: "Dummy 101 for Criminals".

Chapter 1, do not steal a car from the company you work for the day after a search warrant was issued to search your property!

Chapter 2, at least steal a car from a major department store parking lot, at least you have time to get away before they figure out who stole the car.

Chapter 3, do not steal a car that has the company name on it (fool).

There is nothing like running to really look "GUILTY" ....:banghead:

Oh my, my, my! This AL must of NOT read the book: "Dummy 101 for Criminals".

Chapter 1, do not steal a car from the company you work for the day after a search warrant was issued to search your property!

Chapter 2, at least steal a car from a major department store parking lot, at least you have time to get away before they figure out who stole the car.

Chapter 3, do not steal a car that has the company name on it (fool).

There is nothing like running to really look "GUILTY" ....:banghead:

Chapter 4, do not steal a COMPANY car from the COMPANY where a body was found a few days before. (The day after a search warrant is issued on your house and your wife's car impounded, in relation to the same murder investigation.)

One recent news article states he has family in Illinois.

You got it, all but one.

The vehicle he stole does not match the description...it is a white ford explorer. His wife's small black SUV matches the description, police took that to search it.

Thanks MsFacetious! I didn't see the color of the stolen Ford Explorer. Why would he steal this particular vehicle? It has the Venture logo on both sides. Why would he return to the scene of the crime and his place of employment when he could of stolen a get away car anywhere? This vehicle could be involved with what happened to Alicia. Unless he really wasn't thinking this through which is very possible.

Thanks MsFacetious! I didn't see the color of the stolen Ford Explorer. Why would he steal this particular vehicle? It has the Venture logo on both sides. Why would he return to the scene of the crime and his place of employment when he could of stolen a get away car anywhere? This vehicle must be involved with what happened to Alicia. Unless he's a total fruit loop which is very possible.

He could also be innocent and just completely panicked and felt like he needed to run...if LE thought he did it, why didn't they have him being followed 24 hours a day? Someone running if they committed this crime, would not be a real outrageous possibility.

Hmmm...how did LE know that the Explore was stolen this morn. @ 2 am if there are no security cameras etc., maybe they had LE staked out at the Plant since the body was found.

if they had staked it out wouldn't they have stopped him to ask him what he was doing?

Hmmm...how did LE know that the Explore was stolen this morn. @ 2 am if there are no security cameras etc., maybe they had LE staked out at the Plant since the body was found.

I was thinking security guard.

Story.jpg

Adam Longoria

Appears he has family in both IL. and Texas wonder which way he is headed?

Anyone getting any more info. on him? I am trying, but nothing so far...

This is crazy. Who is this guy? How does he know this 14yo girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member