GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean "b@rbie girl"?

The dates on the actual cell phone screen are all dated Aug 23. So if he indeed showed those to the media to show that AD had been texting him, he's full of scheisse.

Since I don't do the texting thingy, is "b@rbie girl" T*****y, or is that somebody texting to her.

All I know for fact, those are not from Aug 21. Even small (click on thumbnails for slightly larger, or go back and watch the videos at full screen and pause them) it's Aug 23.

or else he scrolled thru stuff, stopped on several screens and media can't edit to save their lives, OR they specifically edited out anything that he "may" have shown from Aug 21 or prior to protect her. They report that he claims she texted him prior to her death (duh), but he shows Aug 23, and I have real good idea she wasn't texting anybody after Aug 21. Of course we haven't been told date/time of death, but I don't think she was living in somebody's garage until Aug 24. Oh, and snuck back home to retrieve her cell phone when mom wasn't looking and texted him about more parties.

I thought I read her mom said she took her cell phone but not a purse or clothes. I will search for the link

Sorry for the confusion hollyblue, the initials are IR, typo.

I was just On IRs Fb page didnt find a B@rbie girl or a T.....Y. I tried to find B@rbie girl on MS but I have dial up and it keeps disconnecting before I actually get to the site. Back to IRs FB hes posted in the last couple days, doesnt seem too conserned with case developments? IMO!! Wonder if he knows hes not a suspect anymore????

I found a T, but she is a minor...so no can sleuth. Her site is the same as AD's, with the same "age". Not on IR's page. Still looking for b@rbie.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1456067628
Here's pic of IR too.

41769_1456067628_8228_n.jpg

Regardless of whether she did indeed take her cell or not, she disappeared on Aug. 21.

The cell phone messages shown in the 2 videos are ALL dated Aug. 23.

Only way those could be from her is if she was still alive somewhere on the night of Aug. 23 and killed and burned (later), prior to her body being discovered Aug 25.

In which case there are a bunch of people with some 'splaining to do. Somebody would have known what she was up to if she was a runaway.

Either he was blowing smoke and hoped the media didn't notice they were taking images of only Aug. 23 cell messages, or media didn't notice they stink at editing and put the wrong ones in. My bet is on the second, having seen all the screw ups out of media. I guess they never figured on amysmom to run across their videos and somebody to notice the dates don't match what AJL was saying.

Bottom line, the messages are all dated Aug. 23, two days after she was last seen alive. The "conversations" shown appear to be about AD being missing, and where she was the night of the party.

i.e. somebody states (they heard) "...she was goin to a party in lil mexico dat nite"

i think it was a gang shoot out or drive by.the gangs number is 13. if you go to little mexico in great bend which little mexico is the poorest side of town you shall see there calling card on the back of the stop signs and other signs. Even trailer house's or regular houses .People should be aware of this dangerous gang and be on the look out.If a citizen lives in little mexico i would advice them to be carefull when going out and never go somewhere alone.Police should do there best to rid little mexico
of this gang and put them behind bar's.If you want to see the gang's number on the signs.Go to 2nd st and 3rd st in little mexico and you will see the sign's . This is all i can report for now. And remember citizens be carefull out there. It's a cruel world.

Snipped from topix http://www.topix.com/forum/city/geneseo-ks/TS2B887ON6RDH4D56

But gives us a general idea where "lil Mexico" is

Regardless of whether she did indeed take her cell or not, she disappeared on May 21.

The cell phone messages shown in the 2 videos are ALL dated May 23.

Only way those could be from her is if she was still alive somewhere on the night of May 23 and killed and burned (later), prior to her body being discovered May 25.

In which case there are a bunch of people with some 'splaining to do. Somebody would have known what she was up to if she was a runaway.

Either he was blowing smoke and hoped the media didn't notice they were taking images of only May 23 cell messages, or media didn't notice they stink at editing and put the wrong ones in. My bet is on the second, having seen all the screw ups out of media. I guess they never figured on amysmom to run across their videos and somebody to notice the dates don't match what AJL was saying.

Bottom line, the messages are all dated May 23, two days after she was last seen alive. The "conversations" shown appear to be about AD being missing, and where she was the night of the party.

i.e. somebody states (they heard) "...she was goin to a party in lil mexico dat nite"

AOT.....She disappeared in August. 8/21/10.

AOT.....She disappeared in August. 8/21/10.

Doh. My bad on month. Aug 21, Aug 23, Aug 25.

3 things at once here (one of which includes unrelated May stuff). She disappeared Aug 21.

Phone messages Aug 23. Not her.

ETA: went back and caught all of them I think. One message I can no longer edit, but put in request to mod to fix. Sorry for any confusion!

August, August, August!!!!! All happened in August! Bad subliminal messages cluttering my head.

I am popping in really quick to input some info (I hardly have any, to be honest.)

However, the memorial pages were not attacked by AL, or anyone familiar with AL, IMO. It was another site that I really don't want to name here per Google. But, they have been called the "bullies of the internet" or "where the internet goes to die", etc. etc. They make news quite a bit, recently they helped find the lady that stuck the cat in the trash can. So, it's not the church attacking her memorial pages (well, not that MUCH), it's another site with equal/more trolls .. if you can believe that or not.

I am popping in really quick to input some info (I hardly have any, to be honest.)

However, the memorial pages were not attacked by AL, or anyone familiar with AL, IMO. It was another site that I really don't want to name here per Google. But, they have been called the "bullies of the internet" or "where the internet goes to die", etc. etc. They make news quite a bit, recently they helped find the lady that stuck the cat in the trash can. So, it's not the church attacking her memorial pages (well, not that MUCH), it's another site with equal/more trolls .. if you can believe that or not.

Also, I believe the GF's name starts with a M, IIRC.

I think I know who you are referring too as far as "Internet Bullies"

The reporters interviewed him on Thurs afternoon Aug 26, LE was there earlier in the afternoon and came back at 10pm . The remains were ID as Alicia earlier that day Aug 26 th. Her obit I think states she died on Sun Aug 22. So....is that an accurate time line that she most likely died between midnite and 1-2 am(Sun) the Creep came home according to GF around 1:30 am (SUN) In other words was he still partying with teens AFTER Alicia went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie