KS KS - Angela Green, 51, Prairie Village, 19 Jun 2019 - reported missing in Feb 2020

MAR 3, 2023
[...]

Ridge’s work on the Green case is pro bono​

• Ridge said he learned about the case after it received national attention and heard that Green’s family was fundraising for a private investigator.
  • He said he’s been to Kansas City multiple times in the last two years to speak with neighbors and friends and been to the family’s Prairie Village and Lawrence properties, as well as the storage lot in Olathe where Angela’s husband, Geoffrey Green, kept vehicles.
  • Ridge said he got his private investigator license three-and-a-half years ago and exclusively takes on murder or missing person cases where there is a presumed murder — all pro bono.
  • The most prominent case he’s worked on, he said, is that of Jodi Huisentruit, a young news anchor who was abducted while on her way to work in 1995.
[...]

The investigator says he's heard there may be a person or persons who are aware of what happened to Angela. That's why he's offering the reward. I hope someone comes forward.

Another day with the killer still on the streets. Seems unbelievable that a case can seem so open and shut but be unsolved with nobody charged, but here we are.
Hopefully things are still moving in the background while things have grown quiet in the media.

This is one of those cases that just makes my blood boil. I accept that bad things happen to good people every day, but for someone to be able to make a woman just disappear and get away with it despite their ridiculous made-up stories is just... ugh. I can't write my uncensored thoughts about it, but I just want to scream.

One thing that did stick in my mind after listening to the Vanished podcast was the photo the husband sent to (I think) his sister shortly after Angela went missing, and then immediately said he'd sent it by mistake and to disregard. I would give a great deal of money to be able to examine the metadata of that photo and see where it was taken, and then go have a little poke around the area. I don't know if I believe it was really just a random meaningless picture and not a potential clue as to her location.

This is one of those cases that just makes my blood boil. I accept that bad things happen to good people every day, but for someone to be able to make a woman just disappear and get away with it despite their ridiculous made-up stories is just... ugh. I can't write my uncensored thoughts about it, but I just want to scream.

One thing that did stick in my mind after listening to the Vanished podcast was the photo the husband sent to (I think) his sister shortly after Angela went missing, and then immediately said he'd sent it by mistake and to disregard. I would give a great deal of money to be able to examine the metadata of that photo and see where it was taken, and then go have a little poke around the area. I don't know if I believe it was really just a random meaningless picture and not a potential clue as to her location.
What was the photo of? It's been a while since I heard the episode

What was the photo of? It's been a while since I heard the episode
At the very end of the first episode, the daughter's boyfriend's dad says that shortly after GG told Ellie that her mom had died, he sent a photo to one of his sisters of a location in the Flint Hills, which is apparently an almost 10,000 square mile region of hills and prairies in eastern Kansas. I looked on Google and it's about 200 miles southwest of Prairie Village. There was apparently no explanation for the photo and he quickly told her to disregard it as he'd sent it by mistake. They were wondering if it was really a mistake or if it was a 'guilty conscience' thing and he was sending a photo of where he'd left her body. It didn't seem like he had any other reason for being 200 miles away from home around that time, so it really stood out to me.

I don't know if the photo was ever shared with Ellie, but if not, she probably doesn't have much hope of getting it now as they said in the second episode that none of her dad's family has anything to do with her anymore because she questioned her dad about whether or not he did something to Angela. I hope that is something the FBI is looking into.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back