KS KS - Angela Green, 51, Prairie Village, 19 Jun 2019 - reported missing in Feb 2020

If Angela didn't have a dedicated daughter, her disappearance would go unnoticed and the potential perp would get away with it.
That is so true! :( It makes you wonder how many more spouses have just "disappeared" & nobody said a word or looked into it further. This is just a sad case for AG & her daughter, I hope that she gets justice for her mother one day.

There are some audio clips of phone conversations on this website:

Where's Angela Green?

Not sure if it's my browser or the website itself, but I cannot get them to play. Does anyone know where I can find them?

If I am not mistaken they played parts of them in part 2 of the Vanished Podcast on Angela.

If I am not mistaken they played parts of them in part 2 of the Vanished Podcast on Angela.

Okay, I heard those ones. Just wanted to make sure there weren't some floating around that I hadn't heard. I've listened to them in several different places and read some transcripts now, so I think I've seen everything thats floating around. Thank you!

Just bringing Angela & Ellie Green back to the top.

shopping

This case is one of the most upsetting and unsettling for me, as I live within minutes of Prairie Village. The city is very small and completely enclosed within the Kansas City metroplex, so you would never think that someone would be able to get away with such a crime unnoticed. :( Every day I hope for an update in the news.

Here is the latest.

Family of missing Angela Green plans to sue husband Geoff

This case is one of the most upsetting and unsettling for me, as I live within minutes of Prairie Village. The city is very small and completely enclosed within the Kansas City metroplex, so you would never think that someone would be able to get away with such a crime unnoticed. :( Every day I hope for an update in the news.

Here is the latest.

Family of missing Angela Green plans to sue husband Geoff

Terrific! Seriously sad that the family needs to take this step. The family of Rebecca Zahau prevailed in their Wrongful Death suit but that hasn't moved San Diego LE off their self-serving position IMHO.

IMHO the Prairie Village police & Johnson County prosecutor will follow this closely.

(Countem, way back in the '70s I graduated from a Shawnee Mission high school. World was a different place back then.)

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back