KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
additional thought on the tractor/truck that were seized: something had to have pulled those truck pieces out into the midde of that dang cornfield

eta: does anyone know how to do a screenshot of this page? because when the next edition of the paper comes out the picture will poof... we were just lucky that it happened to be on the front page of the paper this week or we would not have seen it online
http://www.couriertribuneonline.com/v2/content.aspx?ID=8181&MemberID=1670

Thanks to everyone for keeping all the links and pics going.
So, 'someone' had to take the truck apart, burn it, crush it and bury
it and part it out.

And still they have been found out.

I saw that info in yesterday's Seneca newspaper. They had very up close pics too of the part of the truck they hauled off the Hollister farm. They said it had "been burned but you could see that it had been painted red at one time". They also reported on the salvage yard at Axtell and interviewed the owner who said that LE did come and collect a burned part of a truck early last week - but as this is a criminal investigation he could not comment further. This was the FIRST I had heard of the salvage yard. There has to be an arrest soon. How can anyone explain why he would tear his truck apart, burn it up, sell part of it off to a salvage yard and bury part of it??

About the pics... I wondered if they were submitted to the paper as I doubt very much that LE allowed reporters in while they were searching.

Hey sis--

Thank God! It sounds like we are getting closer to an arrest. If the truck was burned, does anyone know how much DNA could survive for testing? I am still a nervous wreck because whoever did this has to be caught, arrested, and CONVICTED. I pray the evidence is still there to be found so this can be a sure-thing. This family does not need these monsters to have any chance of getting away. I am almost gleeful thinking of how worried these people should be... well, would have to be. If they aren't, it is almost better because they believe they are smarter then LE and will get away with it.... and I bet LE can't wait to nail their butts to the wall so they know they are TOAST.

EVERY SINGLE DAY BRINGS THEIR ARREST CLOSER... they should try to enjoy some fresh air now... while they can.

eta: does anyone know how to do a screenshot of this page? because when the next edition of the paper comes out the picture will poof... we were just lucky that it happened to be on the front page of the paper this week or we would not have seen it online
http://www.couriertribuneonline.com/v2/content.aspx?ID=8181&MemberID=1670

Actually, the Courier makes issues available free online in full size once a newer issue comes out. This one should be available full sized in the archives when next weeks edition comes out at this link:
http://www.couriertribuneonline.com/v2/content.aspx?ID=8191&MemberID=1670

I had heard the Axtell rumor earlier. The rumor had come out of Seneca, but I didn't now how much truth there was to it, so I didn't post it. I consider Axtell to be sort of off the beaten path. I grew up in Seneca, and I think I have been to Axtell maybe three times in my life. If you don't have relatives there, or live closer than you live to any other town, I don't think you go there often. Other's experiences may be different, but I don't know anyone who went there regularly outside of those reasons.

Ok- I'm new to this site- I was searching for the lastest info on the RH case- and it brought me to this site... boy do I have some "gossip" for you guys:

first of all: the Hollisters sold their cattle and horses (I'm not sure if was all of them) today at the local livestock auction. They were there in person. Nothing was mentioned why they were selling (but of course, all of the locals assumed why) To give you outsiders a better visual picture- Mr. Hollister looks kinda like the Marlboro Man (older cowboy: thin, gray hair, mustache, black cowboy hat) Mrs. Hollister is a very nice looking lady I'd guess in her 60s (well dressed, fixed up hair, someone even said she looked like an older version of Reba McIntyre the country music singer); you could tell the horses were her project: she had all the records and papers and info and names of the horses

for those looking for a motive ... (again- this is just local gossip- but from sources that I believe would have first hand knowledge) search for reasons why the Hollisters moved from their previous residence (personal) and you might research for the connection between Mrs. Hollister and Kimmi not the connection between Mr. Hollister and Kimmi's ex.

Welcome to WebSleuths, rainedeer and cowgirlsleuth.

TY, rainedeer & cowgirlsleuth for coming here to share the local POV.

IMO, keeping the interest in this case alive puts that much more pressure on the perp(s) who took Pat away from her family & friends - and *her* peaceful life.

I hope there is no sleep tonite & many nites to come for the (s) that did this.

Ok- I'm new to this site- I was searching for the lastest info on the RH case- and it brought me to this site... boy do I have some "gossip" for you guys:

first of all: the Hollisters sold their cattle and horses (I'm not sure if was all of them) today at the local livestock auction. They were there in person. Nothing was mentioned why they were selling (but of course, all of the locals assumed why) To give you outsiders a better visual picture- Mr. Hollister looks kinda like the Marlboro Man (older cowboy: thin, gray hair, mustache, black cowboy hat) Mrs. Hollister is a very nice looking lady I'd guess in her 60s (well dressed, fixed up hair, someone even said she looked like an older version of Reba McIntyre the country music singer); you could tell the horses were her project: she had all the records and papers and info and names of the horses

for those looking for a motive ... (again- this is just local gossip- but from sources that I believe would have first hand knowledge) search for reasons why the Hollisters moved from their previous residence (personal) and you might research for the connection between Mrs. Hollister and Kimmi not the connection between Mr. Hollister and Kimmi's ex.

welcome to websleuths~

bold is by me. and what I bolded has raised the hair on my arms, especially considering what our forensic astrologer, Tuba, posted on Pat's case. Here is the link to her post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4518105&postcount=250"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

could the connection between pat and Mrs. Hollister be something legal, etc as pertaining to the snip below from Tuba's post???? (**more posts on Pat's chart in the FA thread posted above....also forensic astro discussion takes place on the astro thread but I wanted to bring this forward as a sleuthing tool)

~snip
The part of legalising at 24°31' Virgo shares a degree with the nodes of the Moon and that attracts attention. Some fateful fact, unexpected and outside our knowledge, affected the outcome of the encounter at the house that evening of November 6. The fact that the node is in governmental Capricorn in the House of the law repeats the notice that something was legally finalised. It could be a code that was passed regarding property, could be a decree or ruling at law, could be a civic matter like someone's birth or marriage but in whatever case, a particular matter was legally recognised and that is a factor in the assault and abduction on November 6.

and you might research for the connection between Mrs. Hollister and Kimmi not the connection between Mr. Hollister and Kimmi's ex.

Ms. Kimmi's daughter, Rita Boller, expressed her concerns about stories that had recently surfaced.

"'There are a lot of untrue rumors circulating and we would appreciate the public not spreading those rumors,' Mrs. Boller said. 'Law Enforcement officials will release the facts of the case.'"

I don't cuss very often, but BOY THIS PISSES ME OFF. "Firsthand knowledge"??? If you knew anything about my precious Mom, if you knew ANYTHING at all about her...DAMN. This is hard enough - do you freakin' know how hard this is?????????????????? And people spread nothing but rumors and gossip? THANKS.

Mrs. Hollister //// horses??? Pat was a horse lover. Could they have been associated with one another because of horses?? When did they move from their previous residence?

cowgirlsleuth you have left us with lots of questions!

I don't cuss very often, but BOY THIS PISSES ME OFF. "Firsthand knowledge"??? If you knew anything about my precious Mom, if you knew ANYTHING at all about her...DAMN. This is hard enough - do you freakin' know how hard this is?????????????????? And people spread nothing but rumors and gossip? THANKS.

People... please don't let the excitement that an arrest is coming let us lose site of this family and their pain. They are going to see what is written here so try to think before you type. I don't think anyone wants to hurt Rita and the rest of the family, but really the giddiness of typing 'the scoop' or the latest smut on the rumor mill lasts longer than the few seconds it took to post it. Is it worth the pain it may cause the family or think of the investigation it might screw up?

Peace to everyone-- focus on Pat and justice for her and her family.

Once more, keep the faith, everyone: the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

There will be justice.

Somebody, not mentioning any names, had their 2nd bowl of **stupid** this morning. Sure hope they skip breakfast tomorrow.

Prayers to the family, friends, and LE

We appreciate facts, but vague, misleading statements aren't good for anything. If you are from the area and you think you know something that could help you should call
LE and let them check it out. We have been fortunate enough to have several of Pat's
wonderful children post on this web site. None of us want to see something said that brings them any more grief than they already feel. Many of us are praying for the facts to be revealed and for those who did this to get the maximun allowed by law.

I feel this will happen soon. All known facts will come out during the trial.

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member