KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
elevator ride up.... before I go to bed... Hope tomorrow gets you some justice Pat.

Was it ever determined conclusively if ReHo truly lost a leg?

Is it possible to post the bracelet info here or is that a no-no?

Has any more been said about anything possibly being found in the furnace? (Could they be waiting for DNA?).

Apologies, I haven't had much time to read anywhere lately.
TIA for the updates and keeping this thread going.

I think of the family often.

More prayers,
Dsn

just checked all the media in the area... nothing on Pat so far today. I was hoping with it being Friday and all we would hear something....

just checked all the media in the area... nothing on Pat so far today. I was hoping with it being Friday and all we would hear something....

Me too, and me too. Plus, I've stood in line at WalMart for an Rx, which is what I did the last time Fridays produced notable news. So all systems are go!

Bumping up to begin the weekend.

:yellow: :grouphug: :yellow:

Yellow ribbons to bring Pat home and

a BIG group hug for the Kimmi kids and their families!!

Wow - 2 weeks of nothing? Maybe it's the calm before the storm.

Prayers to the Kimmi kids and grandkids!

Bumping up for Pat and her family......God Bless xoxoxox, we are all here for you

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”

Soft bump upwards

Then I'm really, really BITTER!!!! Limbo is not my place in this world. Ok, you have talked me back down...but darn this quiet is hard. We have waited this long, I guess we can wait longer, just want justice and peace for Pat's family and friends.

quoting little_pony [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5100535#post5100535"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”

We just have to remain patient and look forward to having the bitter taste we are experiencing replaced by the sweet (although bitter-sweet) taste of the fruit when arrests are made and justice is served.

Kimmi kids, spouses, grandkids, friends -- hold close to your heart each and every memory of Pat and don't ever let go. She has been wrongly taken from you, but you will keep her alive with your love.

After the arrests are made, the legal process is completed and justice is served, your lives will continue to be a tribute to such a wonderful woman. You have already begun the tribute with your strength during each day since November 9th. You've all shown that your Mother gave you very strong values and a deep faith in God. Hold on to eachother and don't let go. Although there is so much strain & stress, remind yourselves that it's not any of your faults. Love eachother, talk to eachother -- just don't let go.

Wishing you a weekend of peace.

bumping up with a prayer for justice for Pat and family on this Sunday morning!!

Prayers for the Kimmi family & for justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500