Presumed Located KS - Ryan Faulk, 30, Riley County, 2 June 2013

Just spoke to Officer Urban...gave him a good run down on the information gleaned thus far.
So, we shall see....

If "we've" busted this case open, we should get a new TV series.

"Ah Dawg, You Ain't Gone Missin'!" starring.....

necco and sreshowtime! with.....

a strong supporting cast! and.....

wfgodot as a walk-on providing occasional comic relief

Show immediately canceled if guy really is missing.

Officer didn't indicate status, but he took the information...so....??

Wait- you'll need a resident skeptic, right? I'm not too busy right now...... (I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille!)

It should totally be done in a 1970s blacksplotation film style. I want to rock a HUGE afro and a jumpsuit.

Does this mean we should start posted the stuff we found rather than PMing it to each other?

Only if the jumpsuit is double-knit polyester.

It should totally be done in a 1970s blacksplotation film style. I want to rock a HUGE afro and a jumpsuit.
snip

Now, if that's the case, we'll have to get Richard Roundtree in to star as you.

Contacting Isaac Hayes now for theme music: "They say that cat necco is a baad.....shut your mouth!"

snip

Now, if that's the case, we'll have to get Richard Roundtree in to star as you.

Contacting Isaac Hayes now for theme music: "They say that cat necco is a baad.....shut your mouth!"

No! The fact that I'm a short woman of European descent is what makes it AWESOME that I have an enormous afro!

No! The fact that I'm a short woman of European descent is what makes it AWESOME that I have an enormous afro!
Okay, okay. We'll compromise and get Jackie Brown in. I'm just thinking of box office.

With European descent we'd have to go with a Red Brigades-type set-up, determined group violently struggling to end capitalist oppression while taking on hinky missing persons cases in their spare time.

Y'all are hilarious!

So the same boy *I* found, is NOT missing and is posting recently on the internet. He *is* autistic and moved to TX. My assumption is that the friend posted on NAMUS (not even sure how that works), and never reported Ryan found.

Y'all are hilarious!

So the same boy *I* found, is NOT missing and is posting recently on the internet. He *is* autistic and moved to TX. My assumption is that the friend posted on NAMUS (not even sure how that works), and never reported Ryan found.

It may also be possible that he never talked to his friend since then, not realizing his friend might report him missing. Autism can make a person a bit socially awkward and he may have missed some social clues.

I'm here with your "so, any MSM in KS yet? report: "No MSM in KS that I could find."

So is he verified missing or not?
We're on location shooting a picture here. No one's had the chance to check.

Actually, yes, he is verified, at least according to NamUs; everyone on NamUs is verified by NamUs, according to NamUs (see link above). How NamUs goes about verifying that a person is, indeed, missing, is something known to NamUs but is a mystery to mere groundlings like ourselves.

OKAY! Who wants to contact NamUs and find this out, viz., how NamUs verifies a person as missing?

>>BONUS<< typing "Ryan Faulk missing" into Google Search and hitting the News button brings up a list, the first article on which is entitled, "Arctic expedition to highlight global warming brings guns to fight off polar bears."

We're on location shooting a picture here. No one's had the chance to check.

Actually, yes, he is verified, at least according to NamUs; everyone on NamUs is verified by NamUs, according to NamUs (see link above). How NamUs goes about verifying that a person is, indeed, missing, is something known to NamUs but is a mystery to mere groundlings like ourselves.

OKAY! Who wants to contact NamUs and find this out, viz., how NamUs verifies a person as missing?

>>BONUS<< typing "Ryan Faulk missing" into Google Search and hitting the News button brings up a list, the first article on which is entitled, "Arctic expedition to highlight global warming brings guns to fight off polar bears."

Ack! Scott of the Antarctic! (with apologies to Monty Python)

Thanks guys - you are great detectives. I just thought the whole NameUs post was strange - and not very old at the time I posted it. I would think to post something to NameUs would take a bit more verification on their part.

well. He is still on Namus. Nothing new on FB- still showing Amarillo in June. Nothing on any of the family's or ex's FB's.
I don't know what to think- if he is not missing great- but if he is, does no one care?

* another weekly UPDATE except there's nothing to update *

Still there on NamUs. Don't have FB link to check it. And nothing whatsoever in MSM.

In the "ya know, this case sorta parallels...." department, nothing at all new on OK missing person Daryn Collie either.

There, of course, a car was found 2000 miles away, a county sheriff did an info release, two MSM articles found their way online.

Still there on NamUs. Nothing new on FB page. No new MSM - about 40 days now since anything new.

Two white males, one 30, the other 32;

both allegedly missing from the nation's midsection;

both cases marked by a certain hinkiness;

but otherwise no connection except for the baffling silence.

* another weekly UPDATE except there's nothing to update *

Still there on NamUs. Don't have FB link to check it. And nothing whatsoever in MSM.

In the "ya know, this case sorta parallels...." department, nothing at all new on OK missing person Daryn Collie either.

There, of course, a car was found 2000 miles away, a county sheriff did an info release, two MSM articles found their way online.

Still there on NamUs. Nothing new on FB page. No new MSM - about 40 days now since anything new.

Two white males, one 30, the other 32;

both allegedly missing from the nation's midsection;

both cases marked by a certain hinkiness;

but otherwise no connection except for the baffling silence.

and the cat angle... there is that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back