Presumed Located KS - Ryan Faulk, 30, Riley County, 2 June 2013

and the cat angle... there is that.
Good one. Forgot.

And the memorable back stories: ill with cancer v. furry fandom.

They each also appear to have some sort of alias: Ryan Faulk/Ryan Davidson v. Daryn (Darraby) Collie a.k.a. Pulse.

I still search for any news on Daryn about every other day. Hate to think we were duped, but just so odd that there was never any follow up. I hope he and his kitty showed up somewhere, and I hope the same for Ryan.

As of yesterday on the FB page, he or someone 'started Venetian blinds on Megapolis.' I feel 99.9% that is his fb, and I couldn;t connect him elsewhere, not North Carolina, nothing, all went back to the Indianaplois area.

One thing that is weird, there is a Mauro Mourad ( that name came up connected to Ryan's, on intellius I think it was, sometimes off stuff comes up on there I have noticed)....and someone by that name on FB has a pic of a black BMW

I almost feel like contacting that namus case manager....

As of yesterday on the FB page, he or someone 'started Venetian blinds on Megapolis.' ....

RSBM: What does this mean? I don't do FB or much social media so I have no idea what this even means. Does it even mean anything?

Megapolis is some game app thing...I have no clue how that stuff works...but your activity will show up on your FB. And according to the megapolis FB- it is-
Available On
iPhone, iPad
Android
Facebook.com

Oh and another thing I noticed- the 'works at Best Buy' Amarillo Texas, has been removed too

someone is accessing that FB

Had Ryan on my mind and went looking- nothing new- except the person believed to be Ryan has changed his job on the fb page....
either LE contact on Namus, didn't take my call 'serious', or it is completely the wrong guy....but I am going to follow up on this today some way

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back