GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Witness quit playing with the bags! No more ?s.

Here we go..........

Defense is trying to prove that Mr. Seacat did NOT have any gasoline on his pants from the night of the fire......no gasoline on his pants means he did not set the house on fire to the defense! This witness had to compare the pants to weathered gas because he did not get brought into the case until the supposed gasoline on the pants had "weathered".

unless since that was his house he did it naked.. or changed and burned the clothes that had gasoline on them in the fire.. Atthough, I have used Gasoline many times and never have spilled any on my clothes.. Maybe my hands but that is it.

We have no idea how much time he had in that house before the police arrived do we?

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m
I need to get me some of this evidence tape. I love different types of tape. Always lookin' for maximum sealage at all times. #Seacat

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3m
I am learning a ton about duct tape adhesive and proper bag sealage techniques, this is good. #Seacat

unless since that was his house he did it naked.. or changed and burned the clothes that had gasoline on them in the fire.. Atthough, I have used Gasoline many times and never have spilled any on my clothes.. Maybe my hands but that is it.

We have no idea how much time he had in that house before the police arrived do we?

No we do not. Cause you know all the neighbors were sound asleep until their father in laws, dogs, and whatever woke them up after the house was fully involved in the fire........LOL

How many people in the courtroom have gasoline on their clothes right now?

Some fabrics, like cotton is a natural fiber, blah, blah, blah

Three of the five substances matched up for gasoline?

The question is what kind of luck can that be to find a percentage of gasoline on someone's clothes. Did you do any research before you came into this courtroom?

No we do not. Cause you know all the neighbors were sound asleep until their father in laws, dogs, and whatever woke them up after the house was fully involved in the fire........LOL

That is right.. sleeping with ear plugs... I think I was sleeping too.. :)

We have another Samuels here.... left working papers back in his office in Missouri :facepalm:

OMG another expert who left his notes in his office.....back in Springfield, MO. LOL again.....I feel bad, I am giggling at this crap!

The evidence was not handled and processed properly. Evidence was not properly packaged and sat for 22 mos.

Bingo - three of the five basic components align but the more volatile components were not present in the chromatographs most likely due to improper packaging and length of storage. Jay here use to do a lot of arson investigations for Springfield FD and PD and surrounding county Sheriff's. Good guy but a real stickler for "exactness". He can't say it is gas but he can't say it isn't either.

Witness has received no training since 1999 because of cost......lol

hasn't been to training since 1999.....arson training for past 30 years.....

saying no change in process.....

He's had no arson training for the last thirty years. Hasn't attended any workshops because he is not invited by LE and some other excuses.

I really really want to hear an "I beg your pardon sir" ..
sadly, I don't think I will tho :tears::eek:verreaction:

AND this witnesses certifications have all expired!!!! LOL

Ok I get it he doesn't have any current licenses or certification but he can smell pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname