Found Safe KY - Alexis Ramey, 16, London, 28 Feb 2017

I believe that's why it's quiet on. The MSM and sm front. They must know.

I think she has been found - but I haven't found a msm report yet.

It is insane of lack of coverage on her disappearance. Any signs she left on her own account? Being a small town, is the local law enforcement not equipped for such a disappearance like this? If she was taken against her will, the more days that pass will dwindle the amount of evidence to rescue her. Is her Grandfather her legal guardian? If so, many older in age are not familiar in how social media works.

Unless it is blatantly obvious she left on her own account, the investigation will hopefully continue on her disappearance and not just label her as a runaway.

It is a small town, but the police force here should be able to handle a missing persons investigation. I'm just hoping that means they know a lot more information than has been released. Hopefully she is safe.

It is a small town, but the police force here should be able to handle a missing persons investigation. I'm just hoping that means they know a lot more information than has been released. Hopefully she is safe.

any updates? sorry if there were and i'm not seeing it. thanks!

Haven't seen any updates either :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen nothing official but I did read that she was posting to her instagram account again. But thats just hearsay.

Depending on the route taken, she was 14-15 miles away from London, KY in Corbin. Since she was found so close to home, I have to assume this was voluntary, but you never know whether she was the victim of an online predator.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back