KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reward worth over $70K in KY is a HUGE amount of money. You can buy a decent single family home for that amount in KY.

A reward worth over $70K in KY is a HUGE amount of money. You can buy a decent single family home for that amount in KY.

And wind up having it burned down by some unknown(?) affiliate of the perp that you helped bust. That's why people are afraid to speak out. JMO

And wind up having it burned down by some unknown(?) affiliate of the perp that you helped bust. That's why people are afraid to speak out. JMO

I think in this case people simply do not know anything.

If you're going to commit a crime and get away with it, you don't go around telling people about the details either before or afterwards. I agree, nobody is saying anything because nobody knows where she is.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that BH follows this thread religiously. I've got news for him, he didn't commit the perfect crime. There's evidence floating around out there that either hasn't been divulged yet or hasn't been pieced together yet........his day's coming.

Although I don't know if this search is related to the disappearance of Crystal, Lexington police are searching the Kentucky River for a body due to a vague tip they received.
http://www.lex18.com/story/29750133/police-searching-kentucky-river

Lexington KY channels are reporting that they have discovered what might be a body part in the Kentucky River in Jessamine Co., KY tonight. The people who discovered it reported that they had found a woman's hand on the bank of the river. Police are saying that they have not identified it as human yet. (IMO, if they described it as a woman's hand then perhaps there was finger nail polish or something else that made them think that?) The Bluegrass Parkway crosses the Kentucky River near Lexington.

http://www.lex18.com/story/29774335/witness-body-part-found-in-kentucky-river

Lexington KY channels are reporting that they have discovered what might be a body part in the Kentucky River in Jessamine Co., KY tonight. The people who discovered it reported that they had found a woman's hand on the bank of the river. Police are saying that they have not identified it as human yet. (IMO, if they described it as a woman's hand then perhaps there was finger nail polish or something else that made them think that?) The Bluegrass Parkway crosses the Kentucky River near Lexington.

http://www.lex18.com/story/29774335/witness-body-part-found-in-kentucky-river
Thanks karenky! [emoji1]

Wow, so is that the "'vague" tip they were following up on? Yikes

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It sure sounds like it could be!
I don't believe the first article mentioned Crystal's family being present like they have been during so many other searches. My guess is they really wanted to keep the search quiet. Her family must be on pins and needles right now. :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have heard that about bears, but not that they often wear acrylic nails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member