KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exciting news, but I'm guessing it isn't going to be related to Crystal.

Once I located the area they are searching in and where the hand was found, it doesn't seem to match up very well with a crime that may have been committed in Bardstown. The Kentucky River doesn't appear to flow anywhere close to it. It's 60 miles (straight line) from Bardstown to where they are searching for additional remains.

There may very likely be other missing person cases from the Lexington area that I'm not aware of.

On Monday crews, from both Jessamine and Fayette counties, spent the entire day searching the Kentucky River near the Valley View Ferry after receiving a tip a body may be in the river but weren't able to find anything.
http://www.lex18.com/story/29774335/witness-body-part-found-in-kentucky-river

Here's an updated map with the current search location noted. You can decide for yourself if you think this might possibly be the big break in the case.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.kK0Fs4Ea0lCI&usp=sharing

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...samine-County-321627522.html?device=phone&c=y

Hughes says the body part was found near several small bones that appear to be from an animal. Whatever it is, Hughes says he thinks it has been out there for at least a month.

A month hmmmmm

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
"The tissue is so decomposed it's almost leather-like. Human flesh does the same thing when it decomposes,"

Article also says that they do not think this is related to the tip/search that was done on Monday.

Whoever did this (my above link) has gone to great lengths to cover up their crime. IMO That is if its human. I hope it's not Crystal.

It will be interesting to find out which creature in the animal kingdom wears acrylic nails.

No wonder they say eyewitness testimony is unreliable.

That's exciting news, but I'm guessing it isn't going to be related to Crystal.

Once I located the area they are searching in and where the hand was found, it doesn't seem to match up very well with a crime that may have been committed in Bardstown. The Kentucky River doesn't appear to flow anywhere close to it. It's 60 miles (straight line) from Bardstown to where they are searching for additional remains.

Though it appears from new reports today that the hand wasn't human I wanted to show you why people in the area were excited over the find yesterday. The Bluegrass Parkway crosses the Kentucky River not far before you get to Lexington. It's a large, high bridge in a very rural area. Bardstown is located between where her car was found parked and this bridge. A perfect spot actually if you were going to dump a body in water.

high bridge.JPG

This says it all. 😉

"It will be interesting to find out which creature in the animal kingdom wears acrylic nails.
No wonder they say eyewitness testimony is unreliable." Steelman

Not very encouraging is it? I see why Crystal,s parents are looking diligently.

I would be doing the same thing. The last place I'd want anything bad to happen to me at is that county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep thinking of the motive, and why BH (IMO) would possibly want to kill C? Why not just break up?

I'm thinking... C had something on him? Something that was possibly very shameful, and would ruin him and the public image he portrays. This could have been found out in recent weeks before her disappearance, and gave him the time to plan this crime out.

Unfortunately, I don't think C is ever going to be found. He's just sitting back and watching everyone scrambling... no concern or urgency on his part, he doesn't even pretend to care. He knows he's not going to get caught.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/lo...parents-rights-for-her-youngest-son/31746971/
Missing Bardstown woman's parents seeking grandparents rights for her youngest son

--snip--

"Not only did they lose their mother, they lost their brother too because they haven't seen him since this happened," Sherry Ballard, Crystal's mother said.

By filing for grandparents rights, the Ballard's are hoping to be able to see 2-year-old Eli at least every other weekend and a day each week. They will have a court hearing next week.

"We miss him I mean he is part of our family, we haven't seen him since this has a happened and I just sit and think what is going through his mind, he has his mom no more, he hasn't seen any of us, does he think we all just disappeared out of his life? And it's hard," Sherry Ballard said.

The Ballard's say they are doing this for a number of reasons. They miss seeing Eli, want to remind him of his mother, and want him to be able to spend time with his brother and sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels