Still Missing KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #4 *arrest in 2023*

Shay McAlister

1f6a8.png
JOSEPH LAWSON UPDATE:
If you saw the VINE notification that Joseph Lawson was released from custody, here's what happened... Lawson was serving time at the Kentucky State Reformatory for a previous conviction, but that time will be served out in the coming weeks. He was moved to the Grayson County Detention Center this morning and is currently in custody.

Shay McAlister

1f6a8.png
JOSEPH LAWSON UPDATE:
If you saw the VINE notification that Joseph Lawson was released from custody, here's what happened... Lawson was serving time at the Kentucky State Reformatory for a previous conviction, but that time will be served out in the coming weeks. He was moved to the Grayson County Detention Center this morning and is currently in custody.

Can someone refresh my memory, please, on JL's current bond amount for the CR case? Thank you!

WDKY reported that the “Nancy Grace” episode of interest is “Dr. Sievers Murder Investigation Developments; Kentucky Woman Vanishes.” During the broadcast, Grace conducted a phone interview with Houck. Rogers’ mother and father also appeared in the episode

The three suspects are scheduled to stand trial in February. The prosecution and defense agreed last week that the high-profile trials should be moved out of Nelson County

“Joining me right now, in addition to Crystal`s mom and dad, Tommy and Sherry, with me is her boyfriend, I guess I would say fiance. She is divorcing her last husband. She has a young child by Brooks Houck, who formerly ran for sheriff in that jurisdiction,” Grace said. “He has taken a polygraph. He has not hired lawyers. He has allowed police to search his property and says that he is on call at any time police want to talk to him. Mr. Houck, thank you for being with us.”

“So, Brooks, you go to bed, and she is still playing games on her phone. The next morning, around 8:00, you noticed that she’s missing. Did you report her missing?” Grace said.

“I was not in the least little bit alarmed in any way, shape, or form,” Houck said. “We have had a stressed relationship at times and one of the ways that Crystal has always chose to cope or deal with that is by going to a young woman’s name, Sabrina, that is her cousin, her dad’s brother’s daughter, whom she is very close to, she spent the night there on several occasions.”

“But they did tell me it does mean that I wasn’t lying, or I didn’t pass it, or I didn’t fail it. They just ruled it inconclusive, and that is exactly the way it stands,” Houck said. “I have been 100 percent completely honest with everyone. I have been 100 percent cooperative in everything that has been asked of me. I have not asked for any kind of legal advice or assistance or an attorney of any nature. I’m 100 percent completely innocent in this and I have exhausted my efforts with the law enforcement agencies to gather all the facts necessary to allow me to have a clean name again. That’s very important to me. I have not responded to a lot of the negativity and all of this animosity because I want the emphasis to remain on Crystal’s safe return home. And that’s where I want it to stay focused in that area rather than dealing with any of the animosity between the families.”

Shay McAlister

1f6a8.png
JOSEPH LAWSON UPDATE:

I can not access this article - does it say next hearing for ALL on 6/13/24? That is what I have in my notes. TIA! if anyone can help!

I can not access this article - does it say next hearing for ALL on 6/13/24? That is what I have in my notes. TIA! if anyone can help!
Sorry for that, all I see is that the trial is scheduled to begin in February 2025.

Sorry for that, all I see is that the trial is scheduled to begin in February 2025.

Okay - I shall wait a few days to see if anyone else posts some articles on the last hearing & then move them to 6/13/24 for pending motions hearing.

Dang - all the links to articles you posted - no access for me... stupid EU rules!! :(

@Niner
The next follow-up hearing was set for June 13, in response to the Lawsons’ motion for immunity and whether the men would be tried separately.

So - the next hearing 6/13 will be ruling on the red bold? TIA!

Did the judge make a ruling on the Grace interview? Probably not, eh? :)

Dang - all the links to articles you posted - no access for me... stupid EU rules!! :(

So - the next hearing 6/13 will be ruling on the red bold? TIA!

Did the judge make a ruling on the Grace interview? Probably not, eh? :)
IIRC, the judge ruled that the interview could be used only for/against defendant BH. moo

I was in Kentucky last week. When we were driving home (states away) I caught a glimpse of a small sign on the side of a highway (maybe even the Bluegrass Parkway, IDR) for this lady. Knew she must have a thread here.

I'm sad to learn she's still technically missing but happy to learn she may be getting some justice soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost
Back