KY KY - Jimmy Kelly, 40, Pike County, 12 June 2013

I feel connected when I see KY come up on this thread so I want to do all I can to help. Is there a link for the FB that I can look up? Did his wife mention anyone that may have had a grudge against him? Jealously? Did he recently get a pay increase? Did he witness anything that may have put him in harms way? All sorts of questions are coming to mind. Let me know. Thanks!!

https://www.facebook.com/findjimmy.kelly?fref=ts

I have some SARS friends on fb. I just put a shout out to them for some help. Hopefully I will hear back.

we need answers please help us!!!!! help us find our loved one Jimmy Kenny Kelly :tears:

Was his car broken down when it was found or was it drivable? Keys in it or not? Do we know what errands he was running? Where they anywhere near where his vehicle was found? I looked the links and the FB page but didn't find answers to these questions.

No, this story won't be a year old until June. The lack of coverage it has received is sooooooooo frustrating. :( Thanks for looking bf, much appreciated!

Agreed! Deserves a lot more coverage. Didn't we end up with several threads on Robert Mayer (Sp)?

Jimmy Kelly

Jimmy+Kelly.jpg

Is there anyway to contact the local paper since a year is coming up and see if they can rerun the story? Maybe someone will come forward this time if they know anything.

Is there anyway to contact the local paper since a year is coming up and see if they can rerun the story? Maybe someone will come forward this time if they know anything.

Yes, contact the Appalachian Express.

ok, I sent an email today to the paper today to see if they will rerun his story as his 1 year disappearance date is coming up. I asked that they do anything that can help as he has friends on this forum that need help. Cross your fingers and hope they get back in touch with me. I provided my cell and personal email for them to contact me. I just hope that this helps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back