KY KY - Jimmy Kelly, 40, Pike County, 12 June 2013

I took a look at my Kentucky backroads map. I see that Shelby Gap is on the highway between Jenkins and Elkhorn City and is near the Kentucky Virginia border.

How far is it from Shelby Gap to where his vehicle was found on Kelly Mountain?

I took a look at my Kentucky backroads map. I see that Shelby Gap is on the highway between Jenkins and Elkhorn City and is near the Kentucky Virginia border.

How far is it from Shelby Gap to where his vehicle was found on Kelly Mountain?

Roughly 6-7 miles. I live in Elkhorn City. About four miles on the opposite side of Elkhorn City.

I have had two family members contact me today. I can't find any local news, but makes you wonder what's going on.

Bumping for Jimmy. I haven't forgotten.

I'm originally from Kentucky and spent time near Weeksbury, so my question, where his vehicle was located are there any abandoned mine shafts that he could have fallen into? Or been put in?

I don't know how I missed the mine shaft question, but yes, there are a lot, but I don't want peeps to misunderstand the difference between a mine shaft, and a shaft mine lol. A shaft mine is straight down, where a mine shaft is the mouth of ANY mine COAL mines. :)

Bumping for Jimmy! Our small town misses you.

I don't understand why this case hasn't received more attention? It's not like we are a huge city. We are a tiny community, the population doesn't even reach 1200. Jimmy's family needs answers!

http://elkhorncity.org/

Bumping for Jimmy on this Easter Sunday! You are loved Jimmy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back