GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

Seriously WHAT!!! Thought something was weird when she wasn't reported missing for two days. What is wrong with people.

Laynee's birth dad got a post just a little over an hour ago, where one of his relatives replied to a pic of him and Laynee saying she knew he would 'miss that baby girl'. :( Devastating. Seems as if they know already, but MSM just hasn't been given the go to report it yet. :(. All the rumors I'm reading are mom and this guy were drunk or something, something happened, and they buried baby Laynee, but can't remember where. Rumor. I doubt that's how it went down exactly, but I'm sure there's some truth to it. Super sad. What a tragedy.

Laynee's birth dad got a post just a little over an hour ago, where one of his relatives replied to a pic of him and Laynee saying she knew he would 'miss that baby girl'. :( Devastating. Seems as if they know already, but MSM just hasn't been given the go to report it yet. :(. All the rumors I'm reading are mom and this guy were drunk or something, something happened, and they buried baby Laynee, but can't remember where. Rumor. I doubt that's how it went down exactly, but I'm sure there's some truth to it. Super sad. What a tragedy.

I have been trying to patiently wait and see how this plays out, but it is frustrating to see definitive statements on each end of the fine-not fine spectrum. WBKO posted 23 minutes ago that police are still searching.

https://www.facebook.com/wbkotv?fref=nf

I can't find any updates up this little one.

I hope that the rumours aren't true :(

I wonder why they are still not releasing her name? That's not usual in a missing child case is it?

I so didn't want to read this. I hope it's rumors and this precious little girl is still alive.

*sigh* apparently this will be a tale that's old as time.

From picking through the comments is this little one half of a twin??

BBM

This is what I'm so afraid of. Another precious little innocent...makes my heart so heavy.

Yes I think she is a twin.
I hope the comments are wrong, but it's not looking good. :(

I posted a MSM link on post #22 that gives her name and twin status. On the WBKO news' FB page, in one of the replies to Laynee's disappearance, someone screenshot her birth father saying RIP Laynee, and he swore to get to the bottom of it. For now that's just rumor, but it sure is unlikely a daddy would say that without knowing. Heartbreaking.

now there is a posting on the KSP facebook stating "local news just reported both mother and boyfriend are in custody and the child was confirmed dead"....rumor only at this time as it's not been confirmed by MSM or KSP

:cry:

I am holding out hope that the rumors are just rumors. I have read rumors from much more credible sources stating Laynee has not been found.

Is anyone good at pulling up land records that would pertain to Anthony? I am particularly interested in family acreage. I am afraid I may be treading on TOS here, so maybe we could figure out if there are interconnected underground caves in Monroe County. Does this make sense?

Random question I know, but does anyone know when the twins were born?

They posted that again 15 minutes ago. It's a little hard to believe he's actually in custody.

I agree. I do not believe he is. Here is the post you mentioned.

"KSP is urging anyone who wants to help to call in with information. They do not want volunteers to show up on the scene. Anthony Barbour is considered armed and dangerous. They're still actively searching."

https://www.facebook.com/wbkotv?fref=nf

I am holding out hope that the rumors are just rumors. I have read rumors from much more credible sources stating Laynee has not been found.

Is anyone good at pulling up land records that would pertain to Anthony? I am particularly interested in family acreage. I am afraid I may be treading on TOS here, so maybe we could figure out if there are interconnected underground caves in Monroe County. Does this make sense?

An aunt (HA) has posted that the Barbour property is over 400 acres and has interconnected caves right across it.

The poster TM on the KSP page has also made some interesting comments.

Random question I know, but does anyone know when the twins were born?
So I was able to figure out when the twins were born and confirmed that I had seen/heard of the Mom and girls before. It is so random, but I am pretty sure we belonged to an October 2012 mom's of multiples group together. It started on babycenter and moved over to Facebook as well. She always seemed very sweet, but disappeared from the group in 2013 and deleted her facebook, looks like that corresponds to when her current facebook was created.

An aunt (HA) has posted that the Barbour property is over 400 acres and has interconnected caves right across it.

The poster TM on the KSP page has also made some interesting comments.

Ok, I'm having a stupid moment :blush: what is the ksp Facebook page please?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back