GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

https://www.facebook.com/JakeBoswellWbko?fref=nf

Jake Boswell WBKO
1 hr ·

Just got off the phone with police this Saturday morning. They say no new updates in the search for 2 year old twin Laynee Wallace or Anthony Barbour. Today will begin the 4th full day of searching.

Several things disturb me about this case. First off is the delay between the time the child went missing and the time her disappearance was reported. The second thing is the fact that it was not the child's mother who reported her missing.
I can't help but notice the description of the adult who was last seen with the child. 140 pounds is thin for an adult male of that height. A previous arrest had listed his weight as 170 pounds which would be more typical.
These are merely MOO. Please forgive me if this violates TOS. Let me know & I will delete.

Tome of Anthony's family members comments on the WBKO facebook page are saying that the KSP told them someone has been putting food out for him, but it isn't any of his relatives, who else would help him hide
I hate these kinds of crazy rumors. Even if it was true, is he coming to get it?

Several things disturb me about this case. First off is the delay between the time the child went missing and the time her disappearance was reported. The second thing is the fact that it was not the child's mother who reported her missing.
I can't help but notice the description of the adult who was last seen with the child. 140 pounds is thin for an adult male of that height. A previous arrest had listed his weight as 170 pounds which would be more typical.
These are merely MOO. Please forgive me if this violates TOS. Let me know & I will delete.

BBM you could ask 10 different people what a person's height, weight, features and you'd most likely get 10 different answers. Most witnesses don't get close to the right description. If you get a case where most agree, it's been set up in advance.

It's highly unlikely a 2 year old is only 24 inches tall, for that matter. The descriptions are guesstimates it looks like.

Still no sign :(

This is awful, I wonder if they have left the area? LE are focusing on a certain area, but no trace of them. Could he have took her further away than they think?
What makes them so sure he's still around?

Also, no word from mum? No plea for her daughters safe return?

I hope they find her soon. :please:

True. If LE is reporting one's height & weight at the time of arrest, I tend to lend a little more credence to that rather than just random people reporting. I do realize that his height was listed as 5 foot tall on his most recent arrest that I was able to find. It was just MOO.

I doubt if the man is feeding, changing, dressing, chasing, and entertaining the 2 year old girl, especially on the run. Either a woman is helping him or he handed off the baby to someone or he harmed her and left her behind. I guess the best scenerio would be if he sold her to someone who wanted a baby to cherish and raise. At least, then she would be alive.

Jake Boswell WBKO added 2 new photos.
1 hr ·

A prayer vigil for missing two year old Laynee had just ended in Tompkinsville. The search for her and Anthony Barbour continues.
[modsnip]
11046350_898110713579916_6451552373658078581_n.jpg

All the chatter on sm keeps me thinking about those caves and tunnels,sounds like a maze down there, all interconnected, the property they are searching is large, there could be several different homes located on the property

Do people build structures over openings, maybe use it as cold storage or root cellar's,

Could there be underground tunnels leading from one person's house to another person's house,

Who's giving them food and water,

I pray Laynee comes home safe,

No new news yet? Nothing? Does anyone know if the mother is in custody or why she is not on the news asking for her child to be returned? Are searches still going on?

It's now officially been a week since 2 year old Laynee was last seen. I spoke with police about an hour ago. They say they're still searching for her and Anthony Barbour. They're working hard through the holiday weekend, and reiterated they won't stop until both are found.

Another day has ended but the searching continues. Police are working extremely hard to find Laynee and Anthony Barbour. Remember, if you see anything or have any information, contact any local law enforcement. Your information could be what breaks the case.

:( last update late last night........nothing new this morning

I can't believe they still haven't found this baby or the mom's BF. :(

I can't believe they still haven't found this baby or the mom's BF. :(

Him abandoning his car where he did was a diversion. Apparently it's working. He may have been planning this abduction for awhile, it seems to have been planned out, including his hiding spot.

I really hope they find this man and little girl soon, cause the longer this goes on, the worst the outcome. I also get the feeling that someone is helping him hide and whoever that is-- when the authorities find out, they need to be punished as well.Still praying for Laynee's safe return

And who is this little girl's mom though? From all that I read, she's not been identified at all, but bio dad has been named (Tyler Lee?) That is a little strange IMO. :thinking: :eek:hoh:

Just posting but been following this case since yesterday when I first heard about it, This case does seem a bit odd. The fact that moms not being identified and the confusion about rather or not the little girl was found or not all seem a bit odd. I am hoping and praying this litle girl is returned safe. I wonder if the mother has any part in this just because it's quite odd that a mother of such a young child isn't even talking (that I've seen) and hasn't even been identified.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarrickuk
Back