GUILTY KY - Maurice Gordon, 16, & Larry Ordway, 14, brothers, slain, Louisville, 22 May 2016 *3 guilty*

Accused triple murderer Brice Rhodes threatened a Louisville judge on Thursday while claiming his own attorneys are racist.

Rhodes, who has had repeated outbursts during court hearings, cursed at Jefferson Circuit Court Judge Charles Cunningham during a pretrial hearing.
Accused triple murderer Brice Rhodes threatens Louisville judge, claims attorneys are racist

This idiot keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper hole. Guessing he just doesn’t care but somebody needs to tell Mr. Rhodes that part of why a jury chooses death over LWOP is an indication of potential future violence. His box in that regard has already been checked. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Brice Rhodes' triple-murder trial delayed again after judge orders competency evaluation

Rhodes is accused of shooting and killing Christopher Jones in May 2016.

Later that month, he allegedly killed Ordway and Gordon. Police have said the two were killed at Rhodes' home in Clifton. Their bodies were dumped in the Shawnee neighborhood and set on fire.

Rhodes allegedly killed the two brothers because he feared they would tell police about his involvement in Jones' murder.

Brice Rhodes' triple-murder trial delayed again after judge orders competency evaluation

Rhodes is accused of shooting and killing Christopher Jones in May 2016.

Later that month, he allegedly killed Ordway and Gordon. Police have said the two were killed at Rhodes' home in Clifton. Their bodies were dumped in the Shawnee neighborhood and set on fire.

Rhodes allegedly killed the two brothers because he feared they would tell police about his involvement in Jones' murder.

Per the link. The judge just lets him speak out and interrupt whenever.

What? Why?

Per the link. The judge just lets him speak out and interrupt whenever.

What? Why?
It is ridiculous how he is allowed to behave. I watched one video on youtube where he was looking over his shoulder snd laughing, blowing kisses to the boys mum. The mum said something to him and the judge warned she would be punished if she did it again.

Its so frustrating so see him using the court has his circus act and the families have to put up with everything. Not very victim friendly at all. I will try to link the video.

It is ridiculous how he is allowed to behave. I watched one video on youtube where he was looking over his shoulder snd laughing, blowing kisses to the boys mum. The mum said something to him and the judge warned she would be punished if she did it again.

Its so frustrating so see him using the court has his circus act and the families have to put up with everything. Not very victim friendly at all. I will try to link the video.

It seems to me like the judge is aware there are competency issues here. Why else respond like this?

I am really uncomfortable with him being put back in general population. Let him learn how to appropriately interact with others? More like let him kill someone else or get himself killed. This sounds intentional in an unacceptable way. He is a complete psycho.

JMO

Accused Triple Murderer Brice Rhodes Facing New Charges After Alleged Escape Attempt

May 18, 2021

Jury selection for the trial is expected to begin on Dec. 11 and the trial will begin shortly after.

Brice Rhodes was arrested in 2016 for the deaths of Maurice Gordon and Larry Ordway in Louisville. The teens were stabbed to death and then set on fire.

Rhodes was also charged with the killing Christopher Jones a few weeks prior.

@cathyrusson

NEW TRIAL NEXT WEEK: #BriceRhodes is charged with triple murder. The death penalty was taken off the table citing his "serious mental illness or intellectual disability" Rhodes has had SEVERAL outbursts in court: Threatening a judge, accusing a judge and prosecutor of having an affair, calling his attorneys racist and members of KKK. Judge has threatened to put a stun cuff on him if he acts out during trial.

Here's a taste: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fOqkxSgurWU

2:48 PM · Dec 8, 2023

@cathyrusson

Day 2 of jury selection in KY v. #BriceRhodes. We could see opening statements this afternoon. Rhodes, an aspiring rapper, is accused of triple murder. Prosecutors say he killed 40-yr-old Christopher Jones and two teenager boys who knew Rhodes, witnessed it. They say later Rhodes tied up the 14 and 16 year olds, brutally beat them, made them beg for their lives then stabbed them to death. Rhodes has had several outbursts in court leading up to trial and the judge has threatened a "stun cuff" if there are any problems at trial.
9:43 AM · Dec 12, 2023

Who is Brice Rhodes?

Before he was arrested in the murders, Rhodes was an obscure local rapper with videos referencing drug dealing and a rant that if “[racial slur] play with me, I’m gonna leave his [expletive] missing,” followed by the sound of a gunshot.

@cathyrusson

Rhodes is accused of killing 40-yr-old Christopher believing there was a contract on his head...apparently there was not. He killed him in front of 14 yr old Larry Ordway and 16 yr old Maurice Gordon, who were half-brothers. The brothers believed believed that Rhodes, an amateur rapper, could make them famous. Rhodes, worried the boys would snitch about the murder, beat them, tied them up and killed them by stabbing - per prosecutors.

1702412108163.png
2:41 PM · Dec 12, 2023

Rhodes having a little snack before the jury enters.

2:37 PM · Dec 12, 2023

@cathyrusson

What is the defense? Prosecutors say a man named Anjuan Carter helped #BriceRhodes kill the boys and aided in the clean up. Defense says Carter is the real killer and her client is innocent. Carter was only 15-years-old and he pleaded guilty earlier this to 3 counts of facilitation to murder. He was sentenced to 10 years. He WILL testify.

1702413212165.png

3:22 PM · Dec 12, 2023

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious