KY KY - Shively, WhtFem 20-40, UP74, distinctive narrow nose, Jul'05

Thanks for the reminder! I e-mailed Dr. Craig, today, she responded that, although Shuttleworths missing info states that DNA is available, it has not been entered into either databases, so unable to rule that way. A request has been made as to dental charts, none received as of yet! Dr. Craig also stated that she would enter result on NamUs, if Shuttleworth was excluded....
Hurry up and wait.....
P.S. I have not received any response from Aiken County Sheriff, since March!

For some reason, I am not suprized (about not hearing from ACSD), but hopefully soon you will hear something from Dr. Craig!

:praying:

Today, in just a few short hours, it will be the 6th anniversary of Lisa Shuttleworths disappearance! I am praying for her loved ones, that they will receive some resolution before the end of this year! That they have some peace in knowing the circumstances! And that God gives them the strength and patience needed to see justice for Lisa!

She seems to fit the profile. Might be worth checking into. Have you contacted the ME on the case to see if there is an updated rule out list?

Maz

:cow:

Could be worth checking. Definitely worth calling to see if there is an updated list.
I would like to say that the scoliosis would have been noticeable on the skeleton, but I don't know if the bulldozer did any damage to the body, or if there were small parts lost.

It would be easy enough to rule in or out, you would think, Doe had two fillings, which are good identifiers.

Looks like they just found a partial skeleton. I thought about the scoliosis too, but that may have not been recovered. The NAMUS listing was recently modified (9/24/09).

I ran across a post from Heather's mother. She is very active on the web, searching for her daughter. She stated that she knew about the unidentified and sent over dental records. She is not Heather.

I wondered about this one, due to being so close to the area. I guess they just didn't add her to the rule outs.

there is an impressive list of rule-outs for this UID. however, with the wide range of age given, 20-40 and a 15 year window of estimated date of death (1990-2005) there must be a large universe of possible matches.

Today's NamUs updates included three photos of this MP on a previously no-photo casefile.

Stephanie Banks
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/9510/29

Stephanie is not listed among the rule-outs for this Shively Jane Doe, and her vital stats, distance, and timeframe are fairly consistent.

NamUs UP Case 74 https://identifyus.org/cases/74
DoeNetwork Case 530UFKY http://doenetwork.org/cases/530ufky.html

530UFKY.jpg

The big question is whether it is possible that the unidentified woman was that heavy. There is no weight estimate, and it says that no clothing was found found with the body.

I e-mailed this possible to Amy Burrows of the Univ of Louisville.

there is an impressive list of rule outs but Lisa Shuttleworth is not one of them:

https://identifyus.org/cases/74

Wow! That is quite the list of rule-outs! Thanks for posting!

I am pretty sure the only way we will know if this is or isn't Lisa, will be through Namus and the Media. You sure can't get anything out of Aiken County Sheriff!! I'll keep checking Namus!

I sort of cringed when I saw that you were dealing with Emily Craig. Carl had this interaction with her which he posted on another thread:

I called Emily Craig of the Kentucky Medical Examiner Office. She said that unless someone comes to her with dentals on Kathleen Loeffler, there is nothing that she can do.

She says that they are not at all proactive on trying to solve these cases. She feels that it is the responsibility of LE on the Missing Person side to come to them. I commented that maybe I should contact LE in charge of K Loeffler's case. She replied that they probably won't bother with it.

That's it in a nutshell. On one side of the coin you have the VanNormans and the Hal Browns. On the other side you have the Emily Craigs.

So using Carl's experience as a guide, you might want to make contact with whomever is in charge of Lisa's MP case and have them make contact with Emily Craig, who apparently believes it is beneath her to pick up the telephone and call anyone.

I sort of cringed when I saw that you were dealing with Emily Craig. Carl had this interaction with her which he posted on another thread:

I called Emily Craig of the Kentucky Medical Examiner Office. She said that unless someone comes to her with dentals on Kathleen Loeffler, there is nothing that she can do.

She says that they are not at all proactive on trying to solve these cases. She feels that it is the responsibility of LE on the Missing Person side to come to them. I commented that maybe I should contact LE in charge of K Loeffler's case. She replied that they probably won't bother with it.

That's it in a nutshell. On one side of the coin you have the VanNormans and the Hal Browns. On the other side you have the Emily Craigs.

So using Carl's experience as a guide, you might want to make contact with whomever is in charge of Lisa's MP case and have them make contact with Emily Craig, who apparently believes it is beneath her to pick up the telephone and call anyone.

Emily Craig is retired. Amy Burrows is the person in charge now for Kentucky UID cases. Amy is much more responsive than Emily was.

After reading up on all of this, I'm inclined to believe that this is a good strong possible match. Has anyone been in contact with Police or a hotline about this?

I believe that the Jane Doe may be Karen Jo Smith. She has been missing since Decemember of 2000. Karen's ex husband was convicted of her murder but Karen has never been found.

www.fox59.com/news/wxin-karen-jo-sm...ng-indianapolis-woman-20110415,0,610256.story

Authorities have been searching Southern Kentucky recently but find it very plausible that Stephen Halcomb is lying about the location of her remains. I don't know how to do a side by side photo but find the statistice do line up.

In regards to the missing woman from Indy, I always go through Louisville on my way to Indy so it would not have been out of his way to drop her off there...I do wonder why he has indicated that he drove all the way to Scottsville to dispose of her remains?

I believe that the Jane Doe may be Karen Jo Smith. She has been missing since Decemember of 2000. Karen's ex husband was convicted of her murder but Karen has never been found.

www.fox59.com/news/wxin-karen-jo-sm...ng-indianapolis-woman-20110415,0,610256.story

Authorities have been searching Southern Kentucky recently but find it very plausible that Stephen Halcomb is lying about the location of her remains. I don't know how to do a side by side photo but find the statistice do line up.

just so you know, somewhere in the rules governing this site, there is a particular protocol. in this unidentified forum, if the thread was set up to compare a particular missing person to a particular deceased, we are not supposed to discuss other possible matched.

most threads are not dedicated to a particular match so that is not usually a problem.

Emily Craig is retired. Amy Burrows is the person in charge now for Kentucky UID cases. Amy is much more responsive than Emily was.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I just forwarded all my emails to Dr. Burrows and again to the Investigations division at ACSO. Also, I decided that I would send everything to the Sheriff's email, too! Maybe (I pray) that we will find out fairly soon if Ms. Shuttleworth is ruled out!
God bless her family!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back