Found Deceased KY - Whitney Copley, 24, Dunnville, 30 Sept 2015

Oh wow. Expected but sad

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Human Remains Recovered In Casey County
WLEX
Lexington, KY
11/19/2016
Kentucky State Police confirm human remains were recovered in Casey County Saturday morning. The remains were found in Dunnville, near the Dog Walk Market.
...told her family she was going to a party but never came home. She was last seen in the area of the Dog Walk Market, along Highway 127. Last November, pieces of Copley's clothes were found in a barn not too far from where the remains were found Saturday.

I feel terrible for Whitney's family but their closure has been hard fought. I hope they are all able to get some peace and justice.

Damn. Well at least her family will have some semblance of closure. Really wished we were going to get a miracle. RIP Whit. I am so sorry this happened. You will be going home now.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

according to her sister's facebook page, she has been found. She posts this long post saying no positive id yet, then another short post saying positive id

quote from page:
October 1st, 2015, a day that will always leave me broken, a day I will never forget. 14 months ago we started a journey that we had no clue would last this long, or be this life changing. We started with our first large scale search on October 10th, 2015. We had hundreds of people, EMS, Fire departments, police, rescue squads, family, friends and strangers; some looking for a woman they had never even met. I will never be able to explain the nervousness I felt that day, I will never forget walking through soybean fields chest high, praying I wouldn't stumble upon you, but hoping you would be found. Days, weeks and months passed by still searching for you, but nothing. I will never forget November 28, 2015 the day me and Christopher Roach crawled a hundred yards through a tunnel under a road on our bellies, but agreed that we wouldn't give up. Thanksgiving and Christmas were a blur of tears and praying you were out there somewhere warm, safe, and alive. January 3rd, 2015 we met an amazing group of individuals that we have since became very close with, the Ohio Chapter of Texas Equusearch. April 24th, 2016 we held you a birthday party because we promised you would never be forgotten, all we hoped for was that you would be here to eat your cake next year. Beth Owens Jeff Owens. We continued with our searches and daily road trips that consisted of chasing down leads even if we were clueless and had no clue where to even go or what to look for
Faith Marcum Chrissy Wethington Josh Blevins Melinda Copley Gilbert Lisa Copley Kerr Teresa Meyer
We became a huge family, tied together with one goal. We were heartbroken but so thankful for a great community full of support on October 1st, 2016 at your one year disappearance ceremony a year from when you were last seen, it seemed like we would never find you. The days have drug by for 14 months, days of worrying, wondering, and trying to stay hopeful that one day we would accomplish our goal. Saturday November 19, 2016 our prayers and cries were heard, and answered by a great and merciful God. Sunday as the search continued we prayed that this would be the end to a terrible nightmare we have had to endure. The days ahead are bittersweet, while we are sure that we have brought Whitney Copley home ( no positive ID has been determined yet) it is still not the outcome we had all hoped for. We have made so many friends along the way, friendships we will cherish for a lifetime. Some have become a part of our family. Whitney Copley has now became a household name to many, some that had never been touched by her beautiful full of life smile, she was a young friend, a great sister, mother, daughter, aunt and so much more... her life has affected people everywhere that have heard her story. We will never let you be a memory, for you are with us everywhere we go. Please keep us in your prayers, we all need them during this tragic time
1f5a4.png
🖤

:Tears: R.I.P Whit. At least your family can begin to heal.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back