Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the area where Kyron disappeared. Such a devastating and haunting case. Our hearts still break and we want him found and justice to be served! Also, our son was a local Search & Rescue member here a few years ago. They do not send them out on a search without good cause. Trust that there was good reason they were out there today.

Interesting. So, is what you're stating is that they will automatically deem the cause of death as a homicide by undetermined means without forensics to back it up? Am I understanding that right?

No. Nothing is automatic. But you don't need a scientific determination as to the specific cause of death to have it deemed "undetermined."

If his little remains are found, IMO, they would probably be just bones (this sickens me to write this).
Probably no COD with just skeletal remains. We all learned this when Caylee never received justice.

Caylee's was determined to be homicide by undetermined means. She has a COD. Because when toddler's are found bagged in a swamp with tape over their mouths it is logical to determine they were killed via homicide.

There were a host host of bad decisions that led to casey's acquittal as well as the bad luck of having an ignorant bunch of people on the jury. But I have faith in most jurors.

In this case, if Kyron is found near a location where TH's phone pinged or she was sighted, and in a location different from where she said she had been, under the circumstances of everything that we know, I believe COD will be found to be the same as Caylee's.

And I have zero doubt she will be charged with murder.

I live in the area where Kyron disappeared. Such a devastating and haunting case. Our hearts still break and we want him found and justice to be served! Also, our son was a local Search & Rescue member here a few years ago. They do not send them out on a search without good cause. Trust that there was good reason they were out there today.

They have been doing searches quite a lot over the last few years. This one seems to have more activity. I really think LE needs to head back to Sauvie's Island again.

the divorce drama between the dad and TH.

Yeah. Clearly he was the crazy one out of the two. Oh and lying about the murder for hire thing as well. Because he's been the one ever since in the news with various arrests and charges. And a similar murder for hire case a while ago.

Ugh. Sometimes I wonder why some fight so hard against logic. It feels like sometimes people are determined to do whatever it takes to believe a murderer. I'm not sure why.

In any event, the positive in these cases are people like you and Rosefromangels and other who have sleuthed and prayed and followed this case and others like it, for years, hoping for justice for the victims.

Have they checked Forest Park? With as big as it is, and as many people living inside it as there are, he could be alive. Maybe he was kidnapped and is living in Forest Park. Or, she handed him off to someone else to kill and he is buried in there. Either way, have they checked??

Did Terri ever reveal who told her that Kyron was last seen with a male chaperone? As far as I know, this story begins and ends with Terri.

Did Terri ever reveal who told her that Kyron was last seen with a male chaperone? As far as I know, this story begins and ends with Terri.

I went back and looked at a handful of news sources/articles from that time and found references to her suggesting he was with a male chaperone, but never finding out where she claimed she got the information from. Here's one article:
http://kpic.com/news/local/e-mails-stepmom-sensed-suspicion-on-her-day-after-disappearance
"The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor's appt.," she wrote
on June 5, 2010. "I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man 'chaperone' and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ..."

Highly chaotic with 300 people running around and yet no one in the hallway when she claims to have last seen Kyron at his classroom door. Yeah right.

Why would she tell the teacher she was going to look at other exhibits? Wasn't everyone doing that anyway? I call bs. She told the teacher she was taking Kyron to the doctor's because "how do you mess that up?" Exactly, no one would mess that up.

Thanks, Alleykins. By her own admission, it was after she had left the school, so who gave her this information?

I've heard people doubting Terri's plan to abduct Kyron from the school, because she could have easily been seen by anyone. Obviously there was risk involved, there is with any crime of this nature, but it would've been a lot riskier if Kyron had disappeared on, say, a day off from school. This way Terri gave herself an alibi. And it wasn't an ordinary school day, it was a busy science fair with lots of visitors and schoolchildren moving about. Fact remains that she was the last confirmed witness to see Kyron, and she spent an hour driving around aimlessly after he went missing. Throw in her questionable character and it's no wonder she's the main suspect, and yet people still want to fight her corner. Bizarre.

Thanks, Alleykins. By her own admission, it was after she had left the school, so who gave her this information?
I've heard people doubting Terri's plan to abduct Kyron from the school, because she could have easily been seen by anyone. Obviously there was risk involved, there is with any crime of this nature, but it would've been a lot riskier if Kyron had disappeared on, say, a day off from school. This way Terri gave herself an alibi. And it wasn't an ordinary school day, it was a busy science fair with lots of visitors and schoolchildren moving about. Fact remains that she was the last confirmed witness to see Kyron, and she spent an hour driving around aimlessly after he went missing. Throw in her questionable character and it's no wonder she's the main suspect, and yet people still want to fight her corner. Bizarre.

You're welcome, I'd be interested in knowing how she came about that information as well. LE might know and could be choosing not to release it.

On Sunday, crews were out looking for the boy in northwest Portland.

Search and rescue crews were out along Northwest Springville Road looking for any clues.

They closed the roadway because of how narrow the road is to protect searchers.

Onscene with our volunteer teams*@MCSOSAR*@PDXMtnRescue*@pnwsar*@MountainWaveSAR*as they search NW Springville.*pic.twitter.com/OuFoHjDhNm

— Mike Reese (@SheriffReese)*July 9, 2017

Thank you to our volunteer searchers on NW Springville!*@MCSOSAR*@pnwsar*@PDXMtnRescue@MountainWaveSAR*pic.twitter.com/yOB4StuKVs

— Mike Reese (@SheriffReese)*July 9, 2017

Kyron was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in June 2010.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I have no doubt sweet Kyron's remains will be found one day.

I hope there will be enough circumstantial evidence to convict Terri. Kyron did not wonder away from Skyline, nor did a pedophile lure him away.

Highly chaotic with 300 people running around and yet no one in the hallway when she claims to have last seen Kyron at his classroom door. Yeah right.

RSBM

Perfect situation to "disappear" someone !!!!!

Poor little guy... he must have had many frightening days even before this --- and I try not to think about how he died.
My .02 is that he's no longer on this earth. :(

This haunting case chills me.

Don't mean to seem ignorant...but what is the sled like item in the last picture? Could it be a recovery sled?

With the steel sides, it looks a lot like the SAR basket stretchers that can be used for airlifting.

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/10/kyron...for-clues-in-2010-unsolved-disappearance.html
Terri Horman -- who now lives in California and goes by her maiden name, Terri Moulton -- has never been named a suspect in the case
Emphasis mine.

???
Not true, Fox News. Do your research !

www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/new-details-in-the-search-for-kyron-horman/439863859

A source with knowledge of the investigation said police recently examined a laptop computer that used to belong to Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman.

County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor called her “a prime suspect in the investigation.
Emph. mine

Again my opinion is that this judge wouldn't have stated this flippantly.
I believe LE knows something.

One way in and out at that school for school events. It is a very old school and events such as the sciene fair, ppl would be packed in like sardines so a parent would notice everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname