Kyron Horman Q&A ***No Discussion***

Both mom and stepmom have older sons (teenage), yes?

Which of those older sons is the one now living with grandparents and is into horses? And where do those grandparents live?

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Is there a map of the school, so that one can get a perspective of where Kyron was in relation to the exits and his class room, as well as where SM was she she last saw him?

Both mom and stepmom have older sons (teenage), yes?

Which of those older sons is the one now living with grandparents and is into horses? And where do those grandparents live?

Step mom's son lives in Roseburg with his grandparents. He recently, in the past few months, moved from his mother's house to Roseburg, which is a little over 3 hours away.

1. Does anyone in Kyron's family have a record of any kind?

2. Why did Kyron's step-brother move so far away during his high school years? I'm wondering if they had recently moved to Portland & maybe he just wanted to finish out hs where he used to go or doesn't that play a factor?

3. Does bio mom's older son live with her? If not, why?

4. Why didn't Skyline Elementary follow proper procedures considering it's in black & white text in their parent handbook? They ignored EVERYTHING they were supposed to do, including having people sign in, as well as monitoring the exits!

5. The tow truck driver that towed the white truck for mechanical reasons at the family's request - I know it's been reported that it was taken to a dealership but are they affiliated with law enforcement at all? ie: Do they do this on occasion for the police? Or do they do repairs strictly (only) for private owners?

6. What did Kyron's family do for pleasure? What places did they frequent? Could they have been in contact with somebody that may have had a sketchy past that maybe they weren't aware of?

7. Did somebody lure Kyron away to go look at a "cool electrical project"? If so, who would have known that electricity would have peaked Kyron's interest enough to wander away & go on his own?

from what I understand , the parents are the first to be looked at and the first to be cleared (if they can be)... if they can't be cleared, the "criminal investigation" would start with them.. (in order to be cleared)

I need to know, is this how it works????

Yes, but in almost all cases I've followed, LE won't officially "clear" anyone unless and until they know exactly who the perp is. As a result, we can't ever really read anything into the fact that LE has not stated publicly that a particular person has been cleared of any suspicion.

Back to my earlier question post, does anyone know when LE would request the family members to take a polygraph to rule them out as suspects?

If they work outward from the inner circle of Kyron, I'd think that's been already done. If so, why not inform the public in order to take the speculation off of SM?

I have two questions :

1. Was anyone seeking to change the current custodial agreement ?

2. Does Kyron have any physical,emotional or behavioral issues ?

IIRC, it was in the media early on that Kyron had a medical condition, but it was not disclosed. Is this correct? Have we heard anything more on this?

Not positive but I think mom is a nurse, dad an Enterprise Business Architect, step mom a teacher and step dad is LE.

I'm not positive about the mom but I think the rest are right.

Do we have links to credible sources for these occupations please?

Thanks,
BeanE
Mod

A friend of the family posted on one of the Kyron FB pages that Kyron needs the glasses to see. If he is not wearing them he won't be able to do much for himself, so take note of that if there is a sighting. Without glasses his vision is 70/50.

Please provide a link to the source.

Thanks,
BeanE
Mod

Your attention please

Answers in this thread need to have a link to a credible source to substantiate the information being provided.

Thanks,
BeanE
Mod

Was the science project brought to school in any kind of large container, since SM came so early?

Remember, this thread was created for facts. If we don't have the facts, your questions will remain unanswered.

Links ARE required, unless you are a verified local who knows the facts first hand.

If you are unsure if you can post something, please PM a mod *first* and ask. Otherwise your post is subject to removal, in which case, PM a mod and ask :)

Thanks,
BeanE
Mod

Does anyone know of LE are still with the Hormans 24/7 ?

I am wondering if Kyron's custody had summer variations-- like going/not going to stay with his mother for an extended visit.

What time did Kyron's class have lunch that day? How and when were the talent show participants assembled? Were they backstage, in a classroom, in the hall outside the performance facility, in the audience until it was their turn to perform? Who was in charge of the program?

I can't believe that his classmates, lunch ladies, teacher, person/s in charge of the talent show, kids on the bus, etc. didn't notice that the boy was missing until the bus arrived at his home sans Kyron :banghead:

Does anyone know of LE are still with the Hormans 24/7 ?

Isn't this an unusual position for LE to plant themselves in the family home? And for what reason...protection? If so, from whom?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back