Kyron Horman Q&A ***No Discussion***

Can someone tell me how long it takes to get cell pings off a phone and recorded?

Can someone tell me how long it takes to get cell pings off a phone and recorded?

Depends on whether they get a warrant right away or not. But I guess as soon as they get a warrant, the records are produced nearly immediately.

have there been any sightings of Kyron in Nevada?
or news info about Nevada related to this case?

Did the students all have to research and prepare a project about the tree frog i.e. did they all do a project on the same topic? (I noticed in photos that not only did Kyron prepare a project about the tree frog but so did another friend of his and it can be seen in the background of some photos.)

Not answering this question, just bouncing off it since I'm really curious about it too.....

Has any mention been made of him having Aspergers or being on the autism spectrum?
I'm only asking because normally if it's a medical condition requiring medication they get that alert out in the press ASAP.

And in the pictures here:

http://www.kptv.com/slideshow/news/23822528/detail.html

...I noticed that pic #5 Kyron has sorted his candy (?) or whatever it is, into individual colours, and his crayons are even lined up. His artwork is amazing, and with his model car collection, I can't imagine most 7 yr olds having the attention span required to complete them so perfectly.

Also, another Q: Have their been any home videos released of Kyron?

I'm still way behind in thread #7. ....Got a LOT of catching up to do.
TIA

The M&M's are sorted because they're doing a math paper, where sorting the candy into the color/amount is then registered on the graph that he's working on.

And I wish I could find the series of pictures (I believe there were about 50) which shows a picture sitting on Kyron's desk which would belie the mastery of drawing out the squirrel and sun pictures. But that's just me.

early on I had seen a couple of pics of kyron in the CSI shirt

does anyone have links to those pics?

I want to compare those pic's to the school project pic

early on I had seen a couple of pics of kyron in the CSI shirt

does anyone have links to those pics?

I want to compare those pic's to the school project pic

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5309383&postcount=291"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SM as a potential focus of the investigation #2[/ame]

Here's one of them. :)

Was Kaine at work that Friday?
Was he at the bus stop? his email states both were waiting on Kyrons bus, does anyone know?

I have a general question about cell phones. In a situation where two people in a household both have cell phones, are those cell phones usually identical or usually different?

Also, does a cell phone keep a log of changes to the information in that phone (like additions to the phone list, pictures taken, etc)?

Is 8:45 a.m. still considered as the official last seen time, because I believe this time was given by the SM? The only other time given is around 8:15 a.m. by G. Zimmmerman, the PTA lady.

I have a general question about cell phones. In a situation where two people in a household both have cell phones, are those cell phones usually identical or usually different?

Also, does a cell phone keep a log of changes to the information in that phone (like additions to the phone list, pictures taken, etc)?

I can give my own experience on the first part of your question. My husband and I got our cell account about two years ago....the account is in his name and both our lines are included. We were each told to pick out a phone, from the many on the wall to choose from. So while we could have chosen the same one if we'd wanted (like perhaps some folks would choose to both get the cheapest one, since the others are more and some much more!), it isn't a "given" at all. In our case, we chose two different ones because I just needed a pretty standard phone, where-as hubby works an active outdoor type job and preferred one that is more durable.

You can both have your own different cell phones even if you share a plan.

Information and pictures can be deleted and once deleted cannot be retrived as far as I know.

If this type of question isn't allowed, please remove it or let me know and I will try to figure out how to. I also have no clue how to pm a mod, so I'm lost. But does anyone know if SM does/did a lot of garden work?

Random, I think if you hit on a mod's name you will reach them.

I don't think anyone knows about her activities at home because she is not eligible to be sleuthed at this point. If someone knows her personally they may be able to tell ya.

Isn't this an unusual position for LE to plant themselves in the family home? And for what reason...protection? If so, from whom?

Does anyone know of LE are still with the Hormans 24/7 ?
BBM/Color by me

http://www.ncjrs.gov/html/ojjdp/204958/contents.html

Be prepared for constant law enforcement presence in your home. For the protection of you and your family, an officer may be assigned to your home on a 24-hour basis. Although this presence may feel intrusive, welcome the officer, and recognize that this person is there to answer calls and take leads, protect you and other members of your family from potential harm, and provide support. If your law enforcement agency is small, however, it may not have the resources to place an officer in your home 24 hours a day. In those circumstances, it is still reasonable for you to ask for added law enforcement protection in your home.

(Text made red/bold by me for emphasis)

If this type of question isn't allowed, please remove it or let me know and I will try to figure out how to. I also have no clue how to pm a mod, so I'm lost. But does anyone know if SM does/did a lot of garden work?

I do not believe her personal life has been released in the main stream media. In order to answer your question, we need to have a link to an approved site. :)

I do not believe her personal life has been released in the main stream media. In order to answer your question, we need to have a link to an approved site. :)

OK, thanks. Not anything other than me being weird and not "normal." I look at a person's hands before face and/or body language and was just curious about what I saw.

Here is the full raw video of the press conference on June 18, including the full question and answer session:
http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Briefing-on-new-Kyron-flier-with-stepmom-96685544.html

It was stated a number of times in this forum that, in this presser, Gates said that Terri was the last person to see Kyron *alive*.

Since then, this has even been stated in the press, such as in an article on MSNBC:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37785423

This morning, in watching the video to see what Gates said about something else, I noticed that he did not say that in the segments I watched.

I went back and listened to the entire press conference - twice. Nowhere did I hear Gates say *alive*.

I transcribed where Gates talks about this. I found three places. Here they are:

-6:42 Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared.

-2:20 We're hoping that because she was here at the time that Kyron disappeared and with him and I mean it's naturally she'd be with him, she brought him to school

-1:40 She's associated with the case because she was, you know, the last person to see Kyron.

Maybe I'm missing it. Could someone please point me to where in this press conference Gates says "alive"?

Thanks,
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500