Kyron Horman's mom's civil suit against Terri Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS is up to this to her eyeballs. Not sure how she sleeps at night. I wish I could say that I think Kyron will be found. But sadly I don't think he will. And that's a shame because Terri and DS should pay for their crime.

Bring me up to speed Terri still doesn't have custody of her child with Kaine correct?

DS is up to this to her eyeballs. Not sure how she sleeps at night. I wish I could say that I think Kyron will be found. But sadly I don't think he will. And that's a shame because Terri and DS should pay for their crime.

Bring me up to speed Terri still doesn't have custody of her child with Kaine correct?

This is correct. Terri can't even see her daughter and isn't fighting to either.

Hi Loves2bmom, Do you know if they ever searched with dogs on the acreage around and behind the Horman's house.

Do you know what kind of car DeeDee had? Thinking of that Sauvie Island car chase and running a car off the road. Panic maybe and looking for a certain spot there to drop his body IMO???

Don't you wonder what will happen next?

Yes, I do believe they used dogs to search the property either that night or the next day. I don't know if it was ever reported in a msm story though.

Dede drove a blue Ford Explorer.

And YES, I'm wondering how the heck this is all going to play out. Unless there is some sort of major discovery. I see this case inching along at a snails pace. Frustrating for those of us that drive by the Wall of Hope almost daily. :(

:seeya: WOW ... I see there have been some developments in Kyron's case !

JMO but I am not surprised that DS continuously pleaded the 5th in her deposition :furious: ... which tells me that she knows exactly what happened to Kyron :furious:

And Thanks for posting DS's deposition, which I am going to read in its entirety later.

:please: for Kyron and :please: for Desiree

:please::please::please:

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Dede Spicher, a friend of missing child Kyron Horman's stepmother, Terri Horman, invoked her Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination 142 times during recent testimony in a civil lawsuit, according to court documents.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Dede-...175487011.html

:eek: Whoa . . . 142 times ... telling, very very very telling :moo:

I am printing the depo now and was going to count how many times she pled the 5th ... and now I don't have to !

:seeya:

Is there any possibility the “5th” pleadings (and the subsequent media/social network firestorm) might be used to convince the Court to seal DS’s deposition? I realize any enforcement agency could get the doc … but DS might want it sealed from public view to protect (what little remains) of her reputation. I have no idea if my musing has any validity. Anybody? Gwenabob?

Oh and one more thing, I thought I'd never find this thread, even after several searches.

I can't believe this lady is not cooperating. Wow.

WOW I thought Terri acted alone in killing Kyron, now I'm not so sure.

Hmmmm... I had no idea about this lady at all. This is very strange. VERY.

Isn't it true that when testifying, once you plead the fifth, you are forced to plead the fifth for all answers thereafter? (this is from a very vague memory, so, I could very well be mistaken!)

Desiree must have to use so much restraint, having to watch this lady sit there in the catbird seat and smugly refuse to give key info that could help find this precious little boy.
As one mom to another, Desiree, I am sending you strength and encouragement in continuing to fight for your little boy! :heartbeat:

Something is very strange about DS pleading the fifth. VERY strange. Remember when we were reading about her cousin who was posting about her in another forum? I'm going to bump up that thread in the Parking Lot so we can take another look at it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110074"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can the judge make her answer the questions?

:seeya: Good question ... I sure wish there was some way that the judge could force her to answer these questions ...

Kyron has been missing for over 2 years now :furious: and Kyron was last seen with her BFF ... and she has NO answers ? What a heartless and cold . . .

JMO but this proves that she absolutely knows something about what happened to Kyron ...

:please: for Desiree with this lawsuit ...

:please: that the Judge will be able to force her to answer -- oh, of course, without violating any "Constitutional rights" ...

:please: that Kyron will be found soon !

:please::please::please:

Something is very strange about DS pleading the fifth. VERY strange. Remember when we were reading about her cousin who was posting about her in another forum? I'm going to bump up that thread in the Parking Lot so we can take another look at it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:seeya: Oh, thank you for this link !

:innocent: I was reading "something" earlier "somewhere else" that I found interesting, but can't post here ... so I will take a look at the link here to see if anything matches up !

:please: for Kyron !

:please:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
I remember that! There were so many bizarre twists in this case. It seemed like for a while, there would be something sensational and there would be a feeling of, "ok folks, here we go!"....and then, nothing. :(

Isn't it true that when testifying, once you plead the fifth, you are forced to plead the fifth for all answers thereafter? (this is from a very vague memory, so, I could very well be mistaken!)

What? No! You plead the 5th to questions which might incriminate you criminally if you answer. You don't HAVE to plead the 5th and you can stop pleading the 5th at any time. In most situations, once you plead the 5th, you keep on doing so -- at least for that line of questioning -- but there's no "forcing" anything. You plead the 5th at your discretion in response to each individual question. You can waive it at any time or assert it or not in response to any individual question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rkinsey