Kyron Seen Near Truck? Could This Be New Info?

I tried to answer this earlier but the thread was locked and I didn't keep my answer.

IMOO, the reason DY laughs and says "Kaine's truck" is just to get Terri's goat. It's a girl thing. She knows what will PO Terri, and she absolutely knows that Kaine's beautfiul ex making a point to change the question from "Terri's truck" to "Kaine's truck" and saying it with such derision, (as if Terri is a non-entity) will make her steam.
I thought she clarified it was kaine's truck because it is kaine's truck. I thought she laughed because it was funny to her that the truck was being referred to as Terri's truck when it belonged to Kaine.

IMHO, Desiree believes Kyron's alive because Terri is involved. For some reason, she believes there was a motivation to abduct Kyron and keep him safe as opposed to killing him; however, if you believe Terri is involved, she's obviously no longer calling the shots, IMHO. If there was an accomplice who agreed to abduct Kyron and either keep him hidden for some inexplicable reason or hand him off to someone else, he's the one in charge now, or the third person removed is in charge.

The coverage of this case is far reaching. If someone has Kyron, they're probably watching the news, they're aware of the case, the search, the challenges of returning a verbal, reasoning child to an environment in which he could give an account of his abduction and of his abductors.

My point is that even if Terri is responsible, she's not calling the shots now, and even if Terri didn't intend for Kyron to come to harm, there's no way for her to know her accomplice hasn't harmed him, and there's no way for Desiree to know that, either. If Terri is involved, it doesn't matter her intent or lack of intent, what matters is the intent of the person or persons who have Kyron. And, really, unless Kyron is with members of a network involved in disappearing children from abusive environments (highly unlikely, IMHO), then Kyron is in an unbelievable amount of danger. Desperation and fear makes people do crazy things. With that in mind, even if Terri's accomplices didn't initially intend to harm Kyron, they may do so out of desperation and fear of being caught. Time is of the essence.

If Desiree and Kaine are convinced Terri had help, and IMHO they're convinced she had help because 1.) it's the only scenario in which Kyron can be alive, and 2.) something about Terri's alibi prevents her from being able to pull this off alone (e.g. timing, etc.), and if LE is looking for an accomplice, where is the composite sketch? If there are multiple witnesses who saw Kyron and are sure it's him and/or if there are credible witnesses, credible enough for LE to release a questionnaire, stating an adult was in/around the Horman truck that morning, then where is the composite sketch? If there's an accomplice, and even the slightest chance that Kyron is being held against his will somewhere, then who cares about the reason or Terri or trying to get her to talk; release the composite and find the man with whom she allegedly colluded, then deal with her and her accomplice after Kyron is brought home.

I absolutely, positively do not understand the reluctance or unwillingness of LE to release a composite of this person if there are multiple witnesses stating he/she was there that morning. LE has released images of Terri, Dede, and the truck. Why not mystery person? FWIW, I don't think mystery person is Dede, either. What's the freaking hold up?

IMO there is no accomplice. I think the Horman truck was parked in the school parking lot when Terri arrived at the school, first thing in the morning. I think a witness has come forward and said they saw the truck on the road in front of the school or on the access road, I'm thinking they might have seen Kyron by the truck. I also think the person in the truck was Terry. She left from a different door, before Kyron, moved the truck, Kyron came out the door, unseen, leaving the school, and met her in the truck. Doesn't discount any witnesses that saw them in the school, or no one seeing them leave together. Just that no one saw Kyron go out the back door.

The only thing I can think of cypress, is whoever saw Kyron outside by the truck only recognized the person to be adult male or female. If it didn't look suspicious, they might not have given it a second thought. LE is not only NOT releasing a composite, they're not even saying if it was male or female. That says a lot, IMO. The supposed witness/es don't have any detail other than they saw someone in the truck. All just MHO.

IMO there is no accomplice. I think the Horman truck was parked in the school parking lot when Terrived at the school, first thing in the morning. I think a witness has come forward and said they saw the truck on the road in front of the school or on the access road, I'm thinking they might have seen Kyron by the truck. I also think the person in the truck was Terry. She left from a different door, before Kyron, moved the truck, Kyron came out the door, unseen, leaving the school, and met her in the truck. Doesn't discount any witnesses that saw them in the school, or no one seeing them leave together. Just that no one saw Kyron go out the back door.

I know we are at odds in our opinions, but I am sincere in my desire to understand. If you take other things that Desiree and Kaine say at face value, then why not their belief that Terri had an accomplice?

I tried to answer this earlier but the thread was locked and I didn't keep my answer.

IMOO, the reason DY laughs and says "Kaine's truck" is just to get Terri's goat. It's a girl thing. She knows what will PO Terri, and she absolutely knows that Kaine's beautfiul ex making a point to change the question from "Terri's truck" to "Kaine's truck" and saying it with such derision, (as if Terri is a non-entity) will make her steam.

I think she said it because she was irritated at the reporter who didn't know her facts and was ill prepared. She said it with sarcasm IMO.

I know we are at odds in our opinions, but I am sincere in my desire to understand. If you take other things that Desiree and Kaine say at face value, then why not their belief that Terri had an accomplice?
I am not taking things that Desiree and Kaine say at face value, nor do I think Kyron is stashed as they do, these are my opinions, not theirs.

I thought she clarified it was kaine's truck because it is kaine's truck. I thought she laughed because it was funny to her that the truck was being referred to as Terri's truck when it belonged to Kaine.

Why is that funny though?

I thought I detected a bit of derision in that laugh.

The great thing about a place like this though, is that we can all share ideas. They may not all be correct, (such as I could be way off base) but the sharing helps us all to see things in different ways, and to consider things we may not have considered otherwise.

thank you beane for transcribing the interview.

Desiree does shift her eyes and turn down the corners of her mouth and look away from the reporter on a regular basis. IMO, these are her own mannerisms and are recorded as such. I take them to mean nothing and have seen her do this in many interviews. I have always assumed her eye shifts and looking around were associated with wearing contact lenses.

One of her most pronounced habits is turning down the corners of her mouth when she speaks and is done with a sentence or is thinking at a pause. I don't find this at all significant and I think it is just one of her mannerisms. I have seen her do this consistently since we first saw her and I think that particular mannerism means nothing.

if anyone wants to read something into that, then please do. OTOH,if you think they are just her facial movements when speaking, then go from there.
Up to you.

If I say "shifts gaze" I look at it as an ojective report that is open to each of our interpretation. one of you may think nothing of it, one of you may think it is meaningful;

subjectivity becomes an issue as each of us responds to the reported information.

if you would like to post what you saw in the video and your interpretation then please do so.
If you should post "shifts her eyes as if to avoid looking at the reporter because she is hiding something"that would be a narrative that is biased and misleading. if you say "shifts her eyes as though she is dreaming of Kyron and what may have happened to him" that is also a biased narrative. if you say "shifts eyes" it is objective and each of us can draw our own conclusions and post about it.

Please do not attack members on the board as it is a gross violation of TOS and it won't be tolerated.

Yes JBean I was about to post this observation myself but thankfully I thought it best to finish reading thru the thread...

Since the first video interview of Desiree[am not sure when her actual 1st was but the first one that comes to my mind is the national morning news media blitz that she and Kaine did on June 25th, she was wearing a lime green sweater]but from this 1st interview[that I recall] I noted that Desiree's facial expressions and demeanors were "noticable", atleast to me they were/are. She does infact continually turn the entire lower portion of her face, from
her nose down in a complete downward manner, turning her lips and mouth into a perfect "frown". This I have also noticed in every other video of her since..

She also does continually keep looking at Kaine throughout all videos, even when she is speaking sometimes she is still looking peripherally at him.
This too I have noted consistently.

Someone upthread[I believe it was "eyes"]that mentioned that it probably would make a difference and possibly would be best if she did NOT[For the most part]continue to always be video interviewed with Kaine. I too agree with this and tho I believe she is very much trying to put her feelings from the past about Kaine, to put them aside and for Kyrons sake keep the focus on him where it needs to be. However, our minds and bodies do not always agree and willingly participate with what we are logically and consciously choosing to do[i.e. put the hurt, anger , and any other negative feelings she may have for Kaine aside]
Thereby subconsciously thru ways such as the need to constantly somewhat "keep an eye on Kaine".Tho I feel she is not "consciously" choosing to do this...

On the other hand the "frown" that Desiree seems to make frequently when talking I believe this is just a mannerism of hers. Because when seeing her interviewed side by side with Tony the "eyes" and peripherally looking to the side are NOT there but the "frown" however is still a constant..
IMO this could possibly only be a mannerism that appears when talking of something sad, negative, hurtful, etc. But since we do not have any video of Desiree where she has NOT been sad, upset, angry, and hurt[by living this nightmare]we cannot know for sure. I believe its quite possible that when she is "upbeat", happy, and speaking of positive things that her facial mannerisms and demeanors could be quite different...

So with all of that said its IMO that her eye movements nor the other facial mannerisms discussed above are indicative to anything other than possible feelings that she has for Kaine and in no way do I think it is indicative of her belief or feelings about what she is discussing at the time the eye movements and facial mannerisms occur..

Thats MY opinion on that...

I think she said it because she was irritated at the reporter who didn't know her facts and was ill prepared. She said it with sarcasm IMO.

We both detected the sarcasm but attribute different reasons and directions to it.

I've never seen her be snarky towards someone interviewing her, but I have seen her sarcastic side let loose when it comes to Terri.

I am not taking things that Desiree and Kaine say at face value, nor do I think Kyron is stashed as they do, these are my opinions, not theirs.

So their opinions, assertions, and public statements have not in any way shaped your opinions about Terri or this situation?

I'm just trying to see this from the "other side," LOL.

So you're saying that Desiree has a "catty" side to her??
Well, bless her heart!! :dance:

:floorlaugh:

Thank you!

(I'm gonna fire that transcriptionist. She can't remember a darn thing she transcribes herself!)

BeanE please don't fire that transcriptionist, we'd be lost without her!

Why is that funny though?

I thought I detected a bit of derision in that laugh.

The great thing about a place like this though, is that we can all share ideas. They may not all be correct, (such as I could be way off base) but the sharing helps us all to see things in different ways, and to consider things we may not have considered otherwise.
Much of what we post is just our intpretation of events. I can see your point clearly. I am one of those people that laughs at the things that irritate me so i can identify with this kind of reaction. Doesn't mean I am right at all, just aligns with my life experience.
IMO, much has revolved around that truck in terms of questions,Terri, and Kyron's disappearance. It may have struck DY sadly funny that it went from "the" truck then to 'terri's" truck when it is actually Kaine's truck.
Perhaps the very notion that it was even be referred to as belonging to Terri, struck some ironically sad and funny note due to information we may or may not have based on dividing marital assets and the potential that it was involved in taking one of KH's greatest assets.

Who knows, maybe based on the fact that they are in the middle of dividing "mine from yours" it became sadly amusing that the truck must now be ascribed to its rightful owner.

So their opinions, assertions, and public statements have not in any way shaped your opinions about Terri or this situation?

well cypress, I agree with many of your opinions and some not so much. we can all pick and choose what we wish to align ourselves with. KWIM? Not an all or nothing proposition.

I am following the lead by Kaine and Desiree. I believe much of their reporting and have no reason to doubt what they say. Unfortunately, I am sorry to say that I do not think Kyron is alive even though they do.

does that help?

In the KGW interview, talking about the flier, Desiree says something like, "It triggers peoples' memories about something they may have seen, which could have been as normal as going to the grocery store, but it actually wasn't normal; they saw somebody AT the grocery store." Random example, or a slip of information?

Much of what we post is just our intpretation of events. I can see your point clearly. I am one of those people that laughs at the things that irritate me so i can identify with this kind of reaction. Doesn't mean I am right at all, just aligns with my life experience.
IMO, much has revolved around that truck in terms of questions,Terri, and Kyron's disappearance. It may have struck DY sadly funny that it went from "the" truck then to 'terri's" truck when it is actually Kaine's truck.
Perhaps the very notion that it was even be referred to as belonging to Terri, struck some ironically sad and funny note due to information we may or may not have based on dividing marital assets and the potential that it was involved in taking one of KH's greatest assets.

Who knows, maybe based on the fact that they are in the middle of dividing "mine from yours" it became sadly amusing that the truck must now be ascribed to its rightful owner.

I think it was DY taking a (well deserved, imo) jab at TH as to say "It's Kaine's truck. It's Kaine's house. It's Kaine's daughter. You, TH, have NOTHING!"

O.K the title to this thread is, Kyron seen near a truck? Could this be new info? IMO this is new info, as I can't recall that we have heard that Kyron was seen by the Horman truck, and IMO this is after the 8:45/9:00 time line.
The other thing that has influenced me in my thinking, that there isn't an accomplice, is the last flier that LE sent out. If they have a witness that saw someone in or near the truck in those two locations, why would they only put a picture of Terry and DeDe on the flier? No mention of an unknown person. There was also no mention of Kyron being seen, by the truck at that time. This is why I think this is new info about Kyron. It is IMO that it is Terry in the truck and not an accomplice. It came from LE that has made me come to this conclusion and it is MOO.

I admit I am completely lost with this whole truck and person business. I can't understand, if LE really wants help, why they are so vague and seem to be almost playing games about it. Won't say the sex, won't say where, won't say even if, there was a person or people. Hope they have plenty of money and time and staff to sort through whatever "tips" come in from assorted fruits and nuts who want to get involved in the case.

I do hope the case does not end up balancing on whatever witnesses come from these belated "memories"...the way they are being obtained, the flyers, the persistent hints from LE (it's not Dede...you're getting warmer, i.e.) are not making them look like they know what they are doing.

I admit I am completely lost with this whole truck and person business. I can't understand, if LE really wants help, why they are so vague and seem to be almost playing games about it. Won't say the sex, won't say where, won't say even if, there was a person or people. Hope they have plenty of money and time and staff to sort through whatever "tips" come in from assorted fruits and nuts who want to get involved in the case.

I do hope the case does not end up balancing on whatever witnesses come from these belated "memories"...the way they are being obtained, the flyers, the persistent hints from LE (it's not Dede...you're getting warmer, i.e.) are not making them look like they know what they are doing.

Imo, LE isn't going to come right out and say what they know, they have to do it this way, not to put the power of suggestion to any one. If they say did you see Terry in the truck with Kyron beside it, that would be suggesting to people what was there. They want witnesses to tell them what they saw, not what was suggested to them what they saw. Am I making any sense?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back