LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know he put the bike in WB because LE can place him there...i was just wondering if he would have been to WB first and then maybe this location after....i'm just trying to figure if he were in this location...where they are searching...why not just dump the bike in this river?

Someguy stated that BSL was seen at WB (maybe his truck only) if this is so perhaps he was interrupted and only was able to ditch the bike there.

OK nevermind I figured out the "connection" with the author.

What a tease! spill it!:D

I did a "pipl" search for the author to see if there is a realtion...
There is
I won't post it because even though "serial killers" are his passion???
He is not a "player"

Katie, I don't remember him claiming that he was psychic. May just be perceptive..seems very specific though...
Praying that Mickey Schunick is located wherever she is...

He didn't claim to be but posted under the name "belearl" I believe or something like that. Some posters here recognized the name as that of a psychic type person in Las Vegas and since it's an unusual name put 2 and 2 together.

Don't know, gngr~snap, just was wondering who was enabling BS Lavergne
to skirt the justice system time & time again in his younger years.

Ironically Nolan Lavergne, Gary's dad was the Chief of Police of Church Point, Louisiana..

"So many questions, yet so few answers"...

Interesting info here Foxfire...

Are you thinking there is a connection? Seems like a strange coincidence to me.

I did a "pipl" search for the author to see if there is a realtion...
There is
I won't post it because even though "serial killers" are his passion???
He is not a "player"

Thanks. I agree that it shouldn't be posted. Very interesting though.......

When all is said and done, perhaps he'll take this story on.

You can bet that once the truth comes out about BS Lavergnes evil past, imo, & the probable victim total... not sure if Gary Lavergne, will add prolific serial killer 'BS' Lavergne to his long list of spree & serial killer books..
Other true crime writers & novelists will be lining up to tell his story..

Imo, the rough drafts of the transcripts of their novels are only in the first or second chapter at this point..sadly..

AND the PI ~ ya know LE is really busy... PI can focus just on Mickey's case...

Is this guy a relative of BSL? Logic would say yes?
I believe Nolan Lavergne (was a cop) is Gary Lavergne's (author) father, and BSL's uncle.

it might be 15 rather than 25, but i'm certain it was't 10 because i had to give them a 5 dollar bill in addition to either a 10 or a 20.

but yes the emission tests are a pain in the behind. if your battery runs out it does something to the emission thing and you have to drive 60 miles before it's reset and guess when i got ticketed at an inspection sticker checkpoint - a week after i attempted to pass inspection but didn't because my battery had died the week before, so i had to drive 60 miles. the cop showed no mercy on me. i REALLY was sent away in a new car the week before just because of the emissions thing because my battery had died (left lights on ) i was not happy!

Well in Acadia, at least the places I've used, all they do is look at your license and registration and write down the mlieage. Lol. I've been in and out in under a couple minutes. Very different from other places I've lived.

I debated posting it for quite a while as I have never done so before and won't again. And I thought I would share this information as I feel it is very important to the timeline of his whereabouts. Also knowing there are ppl reading this that could easily look into whether or not this is known by LE. I now see i was wrong. I will just follow up on it myself. I don't want to say anymore and get anyone upset. I love reading the site and think yall have done some wonderful sleuthing. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and I look forward to reading more of your ideas. :rocker:

Please don't feel bad about having a post deleted. It's happened to me on multiple occasions. But, I have never been put in time out or made to stand in the corner. Just comes with the territory.

Keep posting and participating!

I debated posting it for quite a while as I have never done so before and won't again. And I thought I would share this information as I feel it is very important to the timeline of his whereabouts. Also knowing there are ppl reading this that could easily look into whether or not this is known by LE. I now see i was wrong. I will just follow up on it myself. I don't want to say anymore and get anyone upset. I love reading the site and think yall have done some wonderful sleuthing. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and I look forward to reading more of your ideas. :rocker:

I think quite a few of us have been there with that internal debate. I have info I want to share as well but I'm not verified and I think it might confuse the discussion even more so. Hard to do and I've been tempted to post myself but understand why it's not a good idea. Nothing that needs to be reported to LE, no worries, just about evidence LE has. Please keep sleuthing with us, everyone's insight is valuable!!

It's important stuff you've linked to IMO and I hope that the sister of KA will join us here and get verified by mods, to share this really useful information.
Thank you for drawing attention to it.

I as well hope that the individual will choose to join us. So many have kept silent for many years. They have suffered the loss of loved ones, gossip, and the list grows longer by the day.

Hopefully they can add their voice and get the answers they need as well.....

I don't believe that it can be. When in doubt the mods are awesome :)

It's important stuff you've linked to IMO and I hope that the sister of KA will join us here and get verified by mods, to share this really useful information.
Thank you for drawing attention to it.

I thought it VERY informative and seems legit. But I was a good girl and didn't LINK to it.:angel2:

I'm not sure if this has been answered. A while back I posted about Brandon and his brother living with D, minus the mother. I assume this was after the divorce. I thought maybe this was the N Braaseaux address but then discovered the Prudence Hwy address. I don't think anyone ever responded to my post but I stated that the Prudence area would be a good place to search. Hope they have.

Claire Taylor's article in the Advertiser states search vehicles (TES or LE I don't recall which) were 1/2 mile from that location. Sorry I'm posting on my phone and can't link right now but the article should be easy to find on their site.

ETA It was in today's Advertiser front page.

:heartbeat::star1::heartbeat::star1::heartbeat:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deuKdsxdLM4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deuKdsxdLM4[/ame]

:heartbeat::star1::heartbeat::star1::heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member