LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very funny you bring this up. When Brandon's name was first released I did a very extensive online search and came across a *advertiser censored* site where people post their own videos. I kept getting this one site that listed his name with a video attached but I was never able to find the video and stopped looking.I remember that his video had a strange name. At the time it didn't seem significant as there are other Brandon Lavergne's.

:what::what::what: Maybe the police took it down?!??? Oh my goodness. does make ya go :what:

I'm popping in real quick begore i forget. I hate to post this, but since they think the sexual abuse of MS and LP was the "similar if not identical in nature" (except for murder) to the Evangeline Parish rape, then why didn't he ever get bit? Wouldn't you just bight as hard as possible? I think LE needs to check his "area" and I'm being serious. If Mickey caused those wounds on his chest, back, neck, and finger, then I'm thinking she would have bit him as hard as possible!! She was fighting for her life!

Everyone may respond differently in a situation like this - some may go along with it in hopes if him sparing her life, but I don't think that was the case with Mickey. I think she fought from the beginning.

His body would have been examined pretty thoroughly when arrested on July 5th.

The Adam guy's last name does start with a "D". I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his last name but I can say for sure that it starts with a "D".

A.D. is most likely the tigerdroppings poster then.
Whether the statement was made in April, or May is very big for the case.

The report seems very accurate, so I'm going to say it wasn't a typo, and April 20th was the day a statement was told to him.

I do think it's odd that the concerned poster only released concern on a board after pictures of the truck and her bike were found.

I wonder if April 20 is meant to read May 20...?
Oh, this needs clarification asap! I've had a hunch that she knew him, just vaguely but maybe enough for him to persuade her into his truck. For some reason, I always pictured that he ran his truck over her bike after he already had her. To damage the bike so she couldn't get away. Just my initial thoughts, which I never mentioned.
But this date?
This is critical to clarify! Anyone know how we can find out if this date is correct?

I also find it interesting that they'd serve a search warrant for medical records for BSL's "orthodontics". It's on page 19 of the document ( tried linking and didn't work ), wonder what that's all about? I know there was discussion in an earlier thread about him having braces on his back teeth, but for the life of me I can't remember which thread and in what context the braces were brought up. Does anyone remember?

who owns the BLACK MUSTANG? it was mentioned a few times...and that to me seems to be a key also...don't know if that is with MS or LP. I have a big big MOO on BSL having someone help him...but I cannot post or I'll get banned.

Oh, this needs clarification asap! I've had a hunch that she knew him, just vaguely but maybe enough for him to persuade her into his truck. For some reason, I always pictured that he ran his truck over her bike after he already had her. To damage the bike so she couldn't get away. Just my initial thoughts, which I never mentioned.
But this date?
This is critical to clarify! Anyone know how we can find out if this date is correct?

It probably is correct, except I have seen cases with lots of "typos" in various documents...sometimes they are critical, sometimes not. Not sure if contacting the news source would help? I would think they would be all over this aspect. Maybe ClaireT? The WS member who works for the Advertiser, I believe?

Maybe, but it just doesn't make sense for BSL to discuss MS with future brother-in-law in April. That would be a big, big slip for BSL.

The conversation in question may not have referenced Mickey, personally, at all. It may be another type of conversation that LE believes can be tied to Mickey's case. Just for example (and I do not mean I think this "is it"): BSL could have said to the person -- "If I had something to hide, I would put it at Whiskey Bay."

Anyone else feel very confident by this report that LE has a heck of a lot more then we ever thought? That BSL doesn't have a prayer to be found not guilty unless Satan himself is the judge and jury.

Hi all-I've been a daily reader for a while now and this is my first post. Great sleuthing everyone! I noticed something while reading last night and please forgive me if anyone else has posted about it, but i haven't seen anything. This is the line that stuck out to me: "They've served search warrants for Lavergne's financial records, for vehicles belonging to Lavergne and others,..."
didn't we read that BSL's brother traded his vehicle in the very next day after BSL's arrest? I am in no way implying that his brother is/was involved, just find that statement very interesting...like maybe BSL borrowed that car at some point?
Anyway, thanks to all for allowing me to throw my two cents in. Keep up the good work! :)

:welcome:

Welcome, glitterfarm!

who owns the BLACK MUSTANG? it was mentioned a few times...and that to me seems to be a key also...don't know if that is with MS or LP. I have a big big MOO on BSL having someone help him...but I cannot post or I'll get banned.

I saw that too and had to re-read. It was for Lp.

I've noticed that in the police reports, nothing mentions interviewing of "friends". Did this guy really not have any friends?
Because I recall the neighbor saying a middle aged man frequently went to his home, along with a female (probably his girl friend).

Very funny you bring this up. When Brandon's name was first released I did a very extensive online search and came across a *advertiser censored* site where people post their own videos. I kept getting this one site that listed his name with a video attached but I was never able to find the video and stopped looking.

I remember that his video had a strange name. At the time it didn't seem significant as there are other Brandon Lavergne's.

I have to think it would be very foolhardy (though not saying it's impossible, for sure) for an RSO to post such a video under his own, correctly-spelled name.

I also find it interesting that they'd serve a search warrant for medical records for BSL's "orthodontics". It's on page 19 of the document ( tried linking and didn't work ), wonder what that's all about? I know there was discussion in an earlier thread about him having braces on his back teeth, but for the life of me I can't remember which thread and in what context the braces were brought up. Does anyone remember?

All I can recall is that his hairdresser noticed he had braces when she cut his hair prior to him going offshore.

I think what is listed here is the ENTIRE investigation, including RM, way back at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon