LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
The home on Leger Road in Crowley that there are warrants for in the document, was listed for sale 06/17/2012.

aviatrix, thanx for sharing..I read Malachi Martin's exorcism book twice, a few years ago due to a very traumatic experience with evil. It sure changed me and in a way changed my life and beliefs.
It is amazing at the shortened life span of priests who perform exorcisms due to the evil they incur.
I Researched evil, exorcisms, and interviewed a local Catholic Priest, and then actually emailed Pope John Paul II, at the Vatican, with many specific questions. Primarily due to info of a memo from the Vatican to Train more Priests in the art of exorcism due to the escalation of mass murders & other evil around the world.
Received an email from the CIA stating that you can't email the leader of a sovereign nation.LOL

Ironically Pope Benedict was over the exorcism division of the Catholic Church prior to becoming the Pope.

With that said, there are many indicators that BS Lavergne is pure evil; the Devil's Deciple, imo.
BSL's church visits still has me scratching my head as to his intent/motives..

Interesting that someone asked if BSL took Mickey's nose ring. Satanist do not wear yellow gold, only white gold. Imo, this is why SK Gary Hilton didn't remove Meredith Emerson's navel ring.

Pope Benedict XVI setting up exorcism squads to fight rising - YouTube

We also have "exorcism" in my church/belief, however it is called "deliverance." I used to work with a very well know deliverance minister and his wife and believe me, I've seen some very strange and disturbing things.

In April the defendant made statements to A.D .
April.....hummmm

I saw that and am wondering could that have been a typo

Another thing bother me is this.......... it states henious, atrocious and cruel manner for MS's death but it does not state that for Lisa's death. They have to have some kind of really god awful facts, pictures or something for them to know that. This is just getting me sicker by the minute every detail that comes out. My heart hurts so much for the Shunick family.

All I can recall is that his hairdresser noticed he had braces when she cut his hair prior to him going offshore.

Yeah, thanks. I googled it and found the interview. A couple of sleuthers posted some comments about in thread 34 too. Just kind of jumped out at me when I saw that in the warrants section. I guess that's why. Don't know if has anything to do with anything, now.

I find myself personally going back and forth with this one with my 5'4" 100# self ... could it b possible?
Maybe if he was caught of guard momentarily grasping a weapon wrapping my arm behind stabbing his back, the neck would occurs when he grasps my arm and pulls it around. certainly a life or death struggle causing the chest wound and the hand wound grasping the blade. Hmm. Then I consider maybe self inflicted wounds.. but then why so many?

Anyway certainly we all go back and forth in our own minds with the endless possibilities, much less with each others theories. Just some food for thought

QUOTE]

The problem I am having is with the MULTIPLE stab wounds is when he registered on 5/28/12 it indicated ( one scar left rib another entry of one scar left rib and one Surgical scar on hand). Wouldn't some more of these multiple stab wounds be noted as well? It doesn't even note the wound on his neck.
Could this mean that all he had to do was call in? Or they don't really check you very well when you go in?

Also when he was 4 or 5 his relative woke up with kitchen knife points facing her and Bundy grinning up at her. A little too young for TV to have already affected him, especially since TV wasn't that violent back then. And admittedly he had a good family, they probably didn't let him watch violent TV at that age. He needs excuses. Remember he denied his murders for YEARS. He doesn't want any of this to be his fault.

But you may be right the violent TV may be damaging to people, especially those with MI. In Bundy's case I don't think it is though.

All very good points danzn16.
Psychopaths, seem to speak in riddles and are very manipulative, calculating, creative, and deflective. They seem to get off on their ability to fool the experts, while hiding behind their evil masks of normalcy..

Example;
In an official transcript of a psychopathic serial killer, who had no reason to lie ,due to the plea bargain being predetermined.

The SK was asked, 'did you rape your victim'? He responded, 'no'..
The LEO said, 'you know that forensics will determine if you did'.. He asked again, 'did you rape her'? The SK said, 'yes'..
The LEO then asked, 'how many times'? He replied, 'once'..
The SK had held his victim hostage for four days. He knew the number of times that he raped the victim could not be determined...

Sorry, don't do links. LE stated it to me and several others before we moved volunteer headquarters from Ryan St. LPD stated in last presser she was taken between St. Mary and Coliseum. You know that, you have been in this discussiom before.

I guess I do not remember that. But it is hard for me to take it as fact if it was just spoken. I am not saying it isn't true but I try to keep facts as something that can be confirmed.

I won't go into all that again but 'between' was not in the wording.

No disrespect, just the way I keep my own facts straight so that rumors don't become fact.

And on the listing for the home...

No realtor is listed. Says "Contact Owner" and they will work with the buyers agent.
I have never seen that on a listing for a home at this price.

Just kinda made me go "hmmm"

I have to think it would be very foolhardy (though not saying it's impossible, for sure) for an RSO to post such a video under his own, correctly-spelled name.

Oh, I don't mean a video of his victims. Just maybe a *advertiser censored* of some sort with a willing partner.

I just want to say, all of those warrants definitely don't particularly have to do with Brandon.

A search of a GMC Sierra belonging to Tammy McGee, I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that is the mother of the young man people were initially pointing fingers at because of his past, Rocky McGee. So I guess even warrants not particularly relating to Brandon must be put in there.

who owns the BLACK MUSTANG? it was mentioned a few times...and that to me seems to be a key also...don't know if that is with MS or LP. I have a big big MOO on BSL having someone help him...but I cannot post or I'll get banned.

Oh gosh!! All of the events today have turned my brain inside out. I know that I know who had the mustang and I just cannot think of it right now!!! Ugh. Hate when that happens. It will eventually come to me.

I think I can guess but that would get me in trouble too.

Yeah, thanks. I googled it and found the interview. A couple of sleuthers posted some comments about in thread 34 too. Just kind of jumped out at me when I saw that in the warrants section. I guess that's why. Don't know if has anything to do with anything, now.

(Since it's not clear without the post you yourself were quoting, just noting: This is about his braces/orthodontic records being a warrant item.) I think the braces thing got discussed a lot largely because of speculation that some of his injuries might have been bite marks from the victim ... and that, in turn, led to speculation about whether a body, if found, might bear HIS bite marks.

This is what I think is going on when people are seeing the image of a bike under the DWT. It happens all the time in every day life.

Pareidolia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pareidolia: (*/pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

The brain is basically taking an image that it can't understand and is replacing or interpreting it with something that is familiar so that it can.

Does that make any sense?

Yes a lot of sense. Also the brain is responsible for seeing/hearing unusual things such as ghosts. Seeing shadows, hearing voices and footsteps. Your brain can help you see and hear these things if you are looking for them. Doesn't matter what it applies to. Along with your explanation I believe there is a tunnel vision hypothesis thing with the FDWT that has been taken to an extreme level. Forming a hypothesis and trying to make facts fit it, instead of letting the facts lead you to a hypothesis or answer. I believe Foxy has explained that in depth as to what LE does sometimes. I can't figure out what the trigger in this unless it was the picture location and each being in nearly the same spot.:twocents:JMO and no offense intended.

I saw that and am wondering could that have been a typo

Another thing bother me is this.......... it states henious, atrocious and cruel manner for MS's death but it does not state that for Lisa's death. They have to have some kind of really god awful facts, pictures or something for them to know that. This is just getting me sicker by the minute every detail that comes out. My heart hurts so much for the Shunick family.
Under "Notice of intent to seek the Death Penalty",....all the way at the bottom of the page it does state that Lisa Pate's death was committed in a "heinous, atrocious and cruel manner" as well.

Under "Notice of intent to seek the Death Penalty",....all the way at the bottom of the page it does state that Lisa Pate's death was committed in a "heinous, atrocious and cruel manner" as well.

Thanks, guess I just got to emotional and overlooked that part.

I also find it interesting that they'd serve a search warrant for medical records for BSL's "orthodontics". It's on page 19 of the document ( tried linking and didn't work ), wonder what that's all about? I know there was discussion in an earlier thread about him having braces on his back teeth, but for the life of me I can't remember which thread and in what context the braces were brought up. Does anyone remember?
Maybe BSL has a drug problem? Someone here said (early on, maybe Foxfire?) ,...

"Sooner or later, drugs will be connected to this case, either directly or indirectly."

I don't believe the date was a typo. I know a lot of time and repeated proofing goes into these documents before filing, and special attention is always given to dates. They can't afford to make any mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA