GUILTY LA - Diana Nelson, 6 wks, drugged, beaten to death, Bogalusa, 3 March 2008

I knew she would. Rest in peace sweet baby, you are in a better place now.

Is this the SAME amy leigh listed in the "mom's" top friends myspace page?

Link to "possible" amy's profile

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=236934512

Location IS off, BUT look at the pic in the news link, and then look at the pic on the profile.

And IF that person is one and the same - is that Baby Diana in her damn profile picture? Sick *&*&#(@(!

I had wondered the same thing, but she says she loves her boys. Could that be one of her own babies? The fishy thing about this girls story was she only took the baby for a few minutes. However, in that time she bathed her and rubbed her with lotion or something. How you do all that in a few minutes? Why, why would this girl do such a thing? God Bless that sweet little baby.

Amy Thomas has confessed to the crime. Police said Thomas was a friend of the baby's family and was watching the infant for about an hour and a half on Sunday night before giving her to another babysitter. (Sorry if too graphic) It was during that time period that police say Thomas beat the baby, burned her with what police believe was a small cigarette lighter and drugged the child. Thomas allegedly told the second babysitter when she dropped baby off the child was sleeping because she was just fed. When the baby appeared unresponsive, the second babysitter called 911. Thomas is currently being held without bond and is in isolation. Family of baby happy to know an arrest has been made, they hope prosecutors seek the death penalty.
http://www.wwltv.com/local/stories/ww1030608baby.2a7bb3aa.html hope I have copied link correctly, if not, tell me & I do it again!

I hope prosecutors seek death penalty also! I'm curious as to what her defense is going to be, what excuse will she try to come up with?

it will be some sort of insanity plea i bet. she will use whatever mental illness she has that the xanax was meant for her defense.

I For One Am Absolutly Stunned.................... What The Hell Was She Thinking................ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Please Dear God Give Her To Open Population In The Biggest Toughest Dirtiest Jail There Is.....................................

http://www.wdsu.com/news/15527608/detail.html

BOGALUSA, La. -- A woman whose 6-week-old baby died after being burned, beaten and drugged told a local newspaper that she thinks the motive was revenge. Amy Leighanne Thomas, 22, has been arrested in the case.Watch: Baby's Family Demands Death Penalty The child's mother, Lindsey Daigle, 19, told Bogalusa’s Daily News that she had told another woman that Thomas had taken something from her work locker. Daigle said she believes Thomas harmed the baby after finding out that Daigle accused her of theft.

Ok, I have had enough of the mom. On the news yesterday she sure didn't seem like a greiving mother, she either didn't care of was high. And now we hear she left her baby with a woman who was angry with her, someone she accused of stealing and fights with on and off. Not only that but Amy Thomas was the 2nd in a procession of 3 babysitters that day. This makes the myspace pages make less sense, she doesn't look alot like the other girls.

http://www.wwltv.com/local/northshore/stories/wwl030708tpbabydie.2f875430.html

2sisters thanks for posting video link. I had to watch it 2 times to make sure I heard correctly. A.J. Daigle, uncle of baby stated that according to grandfather and everybody (who everybody is I don't know) said that "Everytime Thomas would watch the baby, there was always something wrong with baby?" Would someone please watch video and tell me if I got this wrong?? Have I misunderstood?? :confused:

YOu are welcome, I wanted to do it yesterday but got busy.No you heard it right. I can see where you thought you misheard it. who would leave a child with an incompetent sitter, how dumb are these people? I mean it took me twice with my MIL doing stuff I didn't like to quit leaving my kids with her, most people learn their lesson.
The video of the mom is finally working , here it is.
http://www.wdsu.com/video/index.html

This is terrible, if you had suspicions that baby was be harmed in the first place why in the world would you allow this person to watch your baby again? Strange!

This is terrible, if you had suspicions that baby was be harmed in the first place why in the world would you allow this person to watch your baby again? Strange!

Cause she didn't give a poo. I have known women like this. One woman I barely knew took off and left her beautiful 4 month old with a friend of mine. A friend with a dirty house and no a/c in florida. She ended up with me for a day or two. I would have loved to keep her....she would have been so happy with me.

BOGALUSA, La. — A mother whose 6-week-old baby died after being burned, beaten and drugged says she thinks the motive was revenge, a Bogalusa newspaper reports.
The child's mother, Lindsey Daigle, 19, told The Daily News she believes Amy Leighanne Thomas, 22, harmed the baby after finding out that Daigle had tattled on Thomas for taking something from a co-worker's locker.
Daigle doesn't work at the store in question, and she did not tell the newspaper how she learned about the alleged theft.
Thomas denied the allegations in an interview with the newspaper. She said she took the baby to her home and bathed her, but did nothing to hurt the baby.
Investigators have said the infant was beaten on the head, singed with a curling iron and drugged. Thomas was arrested Wednesday, and police said she confessed to the crime.
She initially was charged with second-degree cruelty to a juvenile; after the baby died on Thursday, police said the charge would be increased to first-degree murder. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336191,00.html

Ok I'm so confused...HOW did the person in question even come to be ABLE to be in possession/bathe the baby?
So lost here...I guess there is alot of info going on this link didn't give...unless I'm missing something....
And also she confessed to the crime per police, but denied it in interviews with the newspaper?
I am so totally lost here!!!!!!

Ok I'm so confused...HOW did the person in question even come to be ABLE to be in possession/bathe the baby?
So lost here...I guess there is alot of info going on this link didn't give...unless I'm missing something....
And also she confessed to the crime per police, but denied it in interviews with the newspaper?
I am so totally lost here!!!!!!

WR, just before ya look at the other thread it gets a little confusing. Quite a few people had posession of the baby. Supposedly the mom of the baby was sleeping and her friend took the baby only for a few minutes. Bathed her and all that at which time we all figured that's BS as you couldn't do that in a few minutes. Then someone took the baby to an Uncles house. Him and his feeee-ants were minding the baby and at like 1:00AM or so noticed the baby's lips were blue. Not all in that order or exactly like that, but you get the gist. You'll see the Myspaces and the mom of the baby well it's just confusing.

WR, just before ya look at the other thread it gets a little confusing. Quite a few people had posession of the baby. Supposedly the mom of the baby was sleeping and her friend took the baby only for a few minutes. Bathed her and all that at which time we all figured that's BS as you couldn't do that in a few minutes. Then someone took the baby to an Uncles house. Him and his feeee-ants were minding the baby and at like 1:00AM or so noticed the baby's lips were blue. Not all in that order or exactly like that, but you get the gist. You'll see the Myspaces and the mom of the baby well it's just confusing.

Oh my, even MORE confusing to me!!! Thanks Filly...am off to catch up!

Thanks I was coming to update this. I am wondering if the dead baby is better of dead and in heaven than with these people. Sorry if that sounds terrible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back