GUILTY LA - Diana Nelson, 6 wks, drugged, beaten to death, Bogalusa, 3 March 2008

They tested the toddlers hair. Good lookout. What, is this common practice for these people to drug their children? I wonder if the sitter who murdered this poor infant had given drugs to her own children as well?
I guess it is if you are a loser who wants to sleep or party with out being bothered by the kids. Why didn't this *advertiser censored* just use birth control? I hope her and the babysitter are both beaten severly in jail.

I guess it is if you are a loser who wants to sleep or party with out being bothered by the kids. Why didn't this *advertiser censored* just use birth control? I hope her and the babysitter are both beaten severly in jail.

They should be housed together for the duration of their sentences imo. Now we know where the babysitter found the drugs she used on the infant.

if you must pop out children, as the saying goes, give them up for adoption rather than subjecting them to your lifestyle. Wait, there has to be some kind of financial compensation involved here...I cannot believe she kept her children for the love of them...

Thanks I was coming to update this. I am wondering if the dead baby is better of dead and in heaven than with these people. Sorry if that sounds terrible.

I don't think this sounds terrible at all. Often, my first thought when I read about child murder is "this little soul is much better off in the arms of a loving God."

Disregard that myspace link, all her pages have been deleted.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back