GUILTY LA - Jackson Attuso, 8, stabbed to death, West Feliciana Parish, 10 June 2010

Thanks for the update Joe. I think of little Jack and his family often.

Looked for updates on the status of Trevor Reese this morning. Can't find anything.

Thinking about little Jackson today.

:(

This story reminds of the the little boy who went into the bathroom,while his aunt waited outside,but there was a wacko in the bathroom who cut the little boys throat..It happened a while ago- the boy's name escapes me,but I know the killer asked for the DP and the jury gave it to him!Just killing for no reason!!
I am sorry this happened to you Jack.may you RIP!

This story reminds of the the little boy who went into the bathroom,while his aunt waited outside,but there was a wacko in the bathroom who cut the little boys throat..It happened a while ago- the boy's name escapes me,but I know the killer asked for the DP and the jury gave it to him!Just killing for no reason!!
I am sorry this happened to you Jack.may you RIP!

That was Matthew Cecchi (victim) and Brandon Wilson (killer) in San Diego. BW just recently committed suicide in prison. I lived in San Diego when it happened - I believe in daylight with his Aunt right outside the restroom waiting for him.

Any update on this case. My husband is from Baton Rouge, so I've been following this. I've also been to this area before, and it is a wonderful community. Very sad that they have to go through this.

Any update on this case. My husband is from Baton Rouge, so I've been following this. I've also been to this area before, and it is a wonderful community. Very sad that they have to go through this.

I think the trial is set for April 2012.

I live north of Baton Rouge. Not far from St. Francisville.

Gosh I haven't checked into W.S. in a while. Do you know where the trial is going to be held? In Saint Francisville?

I'm not sure. If I see that info anywhere, I'll be sure to update the thread.

Judge: Murder charge against teen stands

Judge William G. Carmichael rejected a motion by Trevor Reese's defense attorney to throw out the indictment, which he based on a recent US Supreme Court ruling that a defendant who committed a crime as a juvenile cannot be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=19604420

Trial starts Oct. 1st,

Judge: Murder charge against teen stands

Judge William G. Carmichael rejected a motion by Trevor Reese's defense attorney to throw out the indictment, which he based on a recent US Supreme Court ruling that a defendant who committed a crime as a juvenile cannot be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=19604420

Trial starts Oct. 1st,

Carmichael delayed the suspect's trial Thursday because a key defense witness will not be available until December.

The trial for Reese, 19, had been scheduled to begin Oct. 1 in the death of Jackson Attuso of Clinton, who was killed on June 10, 2010.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thenationpublishersuk
Back