LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her bf is the father of her child. They are each others first love been together since forever now. Both of them or easy going people and very laid back. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He would take a bullet for her.

Did she normally take a cab to work?

Her navel and breast had piercing. One of her ears has piercing all the way up the earlobe. Her tattoos consist of lower right arm has a sleeve, none on her back or stomach. She stood about 5'2", small build, her hair was dark underneath with chunky blond streaks on the top. She has a little girl. Lets get be for real the remains that was found in Bay St Louis is less than 60 miles from New Orleans. Law Enforcement in Bay St. Louis are limited to what they can say until the body is identified. She has been missing since Tuesday and the remains of corpse washes up less 60 miles away. She is my friend.

Why u say she didn't have tatoos on her back or stomach, n these pictures she had tattoo on her side...
I'll repost the link in the next post

Why u say she didn't have tatoos on her back or stomach, n these pictures she had tattoo on her side...
I'll repost the link in the next post

I think there might be one on her back too

I don't see the 'sleeve' in any of these pics. Do we know how long she had that tattoo and do we have a description?

Woke up to this news on Sun Herald this morning...very sad:( Hoping it is not Jaren or Mickey. So sorry for the family and loved ones of the woman that was found. I hope she is identified soon.

Jaren's story breaks my heart. Addiction is such an insidious disease, and it can take over our lives.

I hope her daughter and bf find strength while they wait for their loved one to return!

And I hope LE find the clues to discover where she is!

What does addiction have to do with anything

Her navel and breast had piercing. One of her ears has piercing all the way up the earlobe. Her tattoos consist of lower right arm has a sleeve, none on her back or stomach. She stood about 5'2", small build, her hair was dark underneath with chunky blond streaks on the top. She has a little girl. Lets get be for real the remains that was found in Bay St Louis is less than 60 miles from New Orleans. Law Enforcement in Bay St. Louis are limited to what they can say until the body is identified. She has been missing since Tuesday and the remains of corpse washes up less 60 miles away. I pray to God its not her. She is my friend.

Oh SFL_EG, I'm so very sorry! If something happened to her I suspect it was after she left, who knows who or how?

I'm so sick of these young beautiful women disappearing! I'm sick of the sicko's that make it happen.

Sadly, It really does look like it could be her with it being that close. Did she have a stalker or trouble with anyone? She looks like such a nice person!

God bless you, her little girl, boyfriend and her family. I'm so sorry. Please keep us posted.

Even though it's such a sad reason you're here, I just want to welcome you to Websleuths!

http://www.katc.com/news/update-torso-found-on-mississippi-beach/

Does this sound like they think they have a pretty good idea who it is and are expecting for the autopsy to confirm?

According to the comments in that article her friends have stated she did have the piercings.

I believe a friend could not know everywhere she was tattooed. If it was just a friend who hadn't seen her in a bathing suit.

I have a friend who has tattoo's in places I'd never have guessed if she hadn't told me. I'm not checking it out, will just take her word.

Like we said upstream, the torso is not described as having tattoo's, so hopefully this is not Jaren.

Like we said upstream, the torso is not described as having tattoo's, so hopefully this is not Jaren.

:seeya: Hi Knox

I suspect the LE are withholding some information about the tattoos. Don't know why, just a feeling I have. Maybe to watch someone's behavior???

Her navel and breast had piercing. One of her ears has piercing all the way up the earlobe. Her tattoos consist of lower right arm has a sleeve, none on her back or stomach. She stood about 5'2", small build, her hair was dark underneath with chunky blond streaks on the top. She has a little girl. Lets get be for real the remains that was found in Bay St Louis is less than 60 miles from New Orleans. Law Enforcement in Bay St. Louis are limited to what they can say until the body is identified. She has been missing since Tuesday and the remains of corpse washes up less 60 miles away. I pray to God its not her. She is my friend.

Welcome to Websleuths SFL and I'm sorry about Jaren. Hopefully she's safe and just crashed somewhere, unaware that folks are looking for her.

If you hear any news, please let us know here.

:seeya: Hi Knox

I suspect the LE are withholding some information about the tattoos. Don't know why, just a feeling I have. Maybe to watch someone's behavior???

Hi back friend
icon7.gif

Hope that's not the case
icon9.gif

I thought about that, katy, and I'll double check tomorrow, but to my knowledge gypsy cabs are prohibited here in New Orleans.

I've been in a cab only twice in New Orleans. Since I live in BR, when we go we usually just walk wherever we need to go within the French Quarter (staying close to everything). However, the two times we rode in cabs there, I didn't notice the cabby taking down any information from any of us. I know they didn't "call-in" anything to anyone.

Welcome to Websleuths SFL and I'm sorry about Jaren. Hopefully she's safe and just crashed somewhere, unaware that folks are looking for her.

If you hear any news, please let us know here.

SFL, I am sorry about your friend, Jaren. She may fit the description in some ways, but try to hold out hope it isn't her. There are many women in the south with those piercings. In the meantime, I'll be praying for her daughter, you, and the rest of her friends.

Welcome, SFL_EG. I'm terribly sorry that Jaren is missing. I know this is a terrible time for her friends and family. Thank you for your comments, especially the one about her bf. My heart goes out to him. I'm praying for her safe return.

I have been in touch with LE and they requested information about identifying marks on Jaren's body. Jaren is my cousin and we are all worried about her. We also have gotten information from someone who used to work with Jaren and there was a murder of another employee who they worked with as well with major similarities. We are keeping the faith and asking everyone for prayers that she is found safe and sound.

I have been in touch with LE and they requested information about identifying marks on Jaren's body. Jaren is my cousin and we are all worried about her. We also have gotten information from someone who used to work with Jaren and there was a murder of another employee who they worked with as well with major similarities. We are keeping the faith and asking everyone for prayers that she is found safe and sound.

Were the chunky blonde highlights recent, did she have those at the time she went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname